KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 8 year old takes on AOC and beats her

8 year old takes on AOC and beats her
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Odd, I am getting married this summer, so I dunno about that. I like how your debating style has morphed in to "I am married 3 times and have 5 kids, so that makes me win the debate."

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 02:43 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Odd, I am getting married this summer, so I dunno about that.
Good stuff, first for you, second for your wife?I hope you make a go of it. I've never been married to someone with that kind of baggage. I've always held it all. thumb up Good Luck.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Apr 22nd, 2019 at 02:46 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 02:44 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Baggage? Thats essecially you, you are the one with the baggage and now your being sexist because someone else has a kid besdies yourself? Its not like your last marriage was for love.

Last edited by BrolyBlack on Apr 22nd, 2019 at 02:55 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 02:53 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Baggage?
yeah, you know previous marriage, kid etc. Baggage.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 02:54 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wrong again buddy. But your free to keep projecting your life on methumb up

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 02:54 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

#Projecting is what leftists do best. Then they turn around and claim we're the ones who do the projecting lol.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 02:55 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Baggage? Thats essecially you, you are the one with the baggage and now your being sexist because someoen else has a kid besdies yourself?
Not at all, I wish you luck, i've dated people with kids. It's hard work, you will always be second to the kid, never know them when you are first before the kid is born. Good for you taking it all on.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 02:56 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never said my girlfriend was previously married, so I dont know why you just made that up. I dont consider a child baggage, much like I assume your current wife doesnt consider you baggage?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 02:57 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't understand why someone who has had 3 or 4 divorces thinks that it's something worth bragging about.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 03:00 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never said my girlfriend was previously married, so I dont know why you just made that up. I dont consider a child baggage, much like I assume your current wife doesnt consider you baggage?
My kids are all adults but one and that one will be soon. So, it's different the one we have coming is something we both wanted. Baggage is in the eye of the one carrying it. Sometimes bags get heavier as you climb.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 03:01 PM
dadudemon

This thread turned to shite very quickly.

Be nicer. Damn.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 03:20 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Any thread PB posts in turns to marriage, kids. Its odd.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 03:24 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um, this thread was about putting a kid in Adult clothes to spout political views they have no idea about.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 03:26 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea and it turned into you thinking the parents and people who watched it are pedofiles because you got triggered by it. I am sure this thread will go on for at least 50-60 more pages.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 03:28 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Keep posting Vids of Kids, it's clearly your thing mate thumb up

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 03:29 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh no, you seem mad, can I do anything to help you?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 03:30 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh no, you seem mad, can I do anything to help you?

HAha Mr. "It's not important to me anymore". You Mad? Yeah, you're toast.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 03:34 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

You seem upset, lets keep it going, clearly you dont want to spend time with your new wife.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 03:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I guess the guys without kids are talking about how normal it is to dress your kid up and put them on twitter and how normal it would be for adults to watch them.

Creepy, even for Trumpers.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 03:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Creepy, even for Trumpers.

Says the jobless loserthumb up

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 03:35 PM