KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » House Republicans rage-quitting in droves

House Republicans rage-quitting in droves
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

House Republicans rage-quitting in droves

Rep. Kenny Marchant calls it quits, becomes 12th House Republican to retire

Republican Rep. Kenny Marchant said Monday he will not seek reelection to represent his Dallas-area district, leaving open a third Texas House seat heavily targeted by Democrats in 2020.

Marchant’s announcement comes days after Rep. Will Hurd (R-Tex.) announced he would not seek reelection in a sprawling border district and less than a month after Rep. Pete Olson (R-Tex.) declined to seek reelection in the Houston suburbs.

All three men won reelection in 2018 by five percentage points or less — in Hurd’s case, by only a few hundred votes.
-snip

Thanks Trump thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 6th, 2019 09:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Could you cite the evidence it was a rage quit? Thanks in advance! I know you wouldn't lie with your title cuz it could so easily be used to derail your thread and that would be awful.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2019 09:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look like he’s retiring, where does it say he rage quit?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2019 09:27 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Look like he’s retiring, where does it say he rage quit?

Indeed, looking for that info myself, can't locate it.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2019 09:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Could you cite the evidence it was a rage quit? Thanks in advance! I know you wouldn't lie with your title cuz it could so easily be used to derail your thread and that would be awful.
Title is my opinion of the overall issue.

If you'll notice, I used the title of the story in the post. Not sure how you missed that. I'm assuming you didn't and aren't just deflecting as usual.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2019 09:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Title is my opinion of the overall issue.

If you'll notice, I used the title of the story in the post. Not sure how you missed that. I'm assuming you didn't and aren't just deflecting as usual.

EDIT: I misunderstood. Okay.

Where is the rage from? What made you form the opinion?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2019 09:31 PM
dadudemon

Robtard, you might be right about the senate and house seats in 2020. We were debating that a few weeks back. Looks like my predictions might need to be altered.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2019 09:33 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
Robtard, you might be right about the senate and house seats in 2020. We were debating that a few weeks back. Looks like my predictions might need to be altered.

We'll of course see in 2020, but kudos for being open/honest.

Remember when I said I thought some Republicans would be quitting due to Trump. Seems I might be correct after all.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2019 09:37 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So one more time: where is the rage? What are you basing this on? What did this man do to convince you it was a rage quit? You did base it on something right, some quip the guy made?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2019 09:38 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So one more time: where is the rage? What are you basing this on? What did this man do to convince you it was a rage quit?

Repeat: That was in regards to the overall issue and my opinion of what is happening. You're free to have a different opinion.

Now do you have something to add on topic? If not, leave. Thanks in advance.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2019 09:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Repeat: That was in regards to the overall issue and my opinion of what is happening. You're free to have a different opinion.

Now do you have something to add on topic? If not, leave. Thanks in advance.

I'm asking you what caused this opinion to form.

Again: surely something was actually done to point to rage. This...lol, this can't just be fee fee's.

Oh and kiddo no: you don't dictate who comes and goes in the thread.

You made a claim, prove it.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2019 09:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm asking you what caused this opinion to form.

Again: surely something was actually done to point to rage. This...lol, this can't just be fee fee's.

Oh and kiddo no: you don't dictate who comes and goes in the thread.

You made a claim, prove it.
*reported for intentional derailing*

Old Post Aug 6th, 2019 09:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh good I hope you truly did. We'll see whether or not there is bias.

I'm on topic and asking you to explain your claim. I will continue to ask you until you do.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2019 09:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, if you're not gonna prove your claims I'd say ask a mod to edit the title. Or just delete the thread.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2019 10:15 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Your anger here over a benign title is hilarious to me; keep it up

Old Post Aug 6th, 2019 10:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're not gonna prove your claim, are ya?

Truly hope u didn't report it, that could get you banned smile

Old Post Aug 6th, 2019 10:19 PM
Talon Fang
Restricted

Account Restricted

You could also ask how 3 or 4 people count as DROVES. Also not really Quitting Politics when just not running for this political spot wheras running for one in different areas.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2019 10:47 PM
Talon Fang is currently offline Click here to Send Talon Fang a Private Message Find more posts by Talon Fang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Talon Fang
You could also ask how 3 or 4 people count as DROVES. Also not really Quitting Politics when just not running for this political spot wheras running for one in different areas.

If you just read the title in the OP you'd have known it's not just "3 or 4", we're up to twelve and there's rumors there will be more.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2019 10:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just gotta ask, did even one of those 12 rage quit?

It wouldn't shock me if some did not go gentle into that good night.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2019 10:58 PM
Talon Fang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Robtard seems the type to jump to pre-set conclusions and then just close his mind to other concepts.

Some one should find out how many Democrats are Retiring or Changing Venues and then claim they are also Rate Quitting due to TDS.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2019 10:59 PM
Talon Fang is currently offline Click here to Send Talon Fang a Private Message Find more posts by Talon Fang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote