KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Rank the fictional universes in terms of overall power

Rank the fictional universes in terms of overall power
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
You derailed this thread. You lost.

As if you have not contributed.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 01:42 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by BrolyBlack

Not the one who started it. I have the right to defend myself.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 01:45 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not the one who started it. I have the right to defend myself.

So you have derailed itthumb up

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 01:46 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by quanchi112
I know a loser when I sense one.
Don't be so depressed, friend. It's not too late for you.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 01:47 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Josh believes his own insanity.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 01:47 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Mom jokes? At 40... Unfortunate
Who cares?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 01:49 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Don't be so depressed, friend. It's not too late for you.
Says the guy who sent the I might kill myself post because you are that pathetic. It is ok I did not forget your desperate plea for attention.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 01:50 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

So you have derailed itthumb up

Lol, you can't derailed a train that is already derailed. Damn, your english comprenhension is truly bad.

You derailed it, I defended myself.

Now, I'm done beating you. I'll leave. Keep trolling the thread if you wish. You are going to soon replace Fly.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 01:51 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Lol, you can't derailed a train that is already derailed. Damn, your english comprenhension is truly bad.

Now, I'm done beating you. I'll leave. Keep trolling the thread if you wish. You are going to soon replace Fly.
Mcu wins. Stay on topic or leave. Those are your choices.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 01:53 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

*derail, *English (is always capitalized)., *comprehension

^fixed those spelling grammatical errors for you.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 01:53 AM
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Who cares?

Its more about pity than caring.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 02:06 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Its more about pity than caring.
Who cares? You seem to care about what society says you should be like. Try to be the person you are not what you are supposed to be.

People also make mom jokes their whole lives. If I post comedians older than 40 using mom jokes will you publicly apologize to me.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 02:09 AM
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Who cares? You seem to care about what society says you should be like. Try to be the person you are not what you are supposed to be.

People also make mom jokes their whole lives. If I post comedians older than 40 using mom jokes will you publicly apologize to me.

I wouldn't apologize as those are comedy routines not feeble attempts at insults by someone who lacks creativity and execution.

As for your other comment. I agree you should be yourself and I believe you are doing that. At first I thought it was just a persona or schtick but unfortunately I was wrong.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 03:13 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I wouldn't apologize as those are comedy routines not feeble attempts at insults by someone who lacks creativity and execution.

As for your other comment. I agree you should be yourself and I believe you are doing that. At first I thought it was just a persona or schtick but unfortunately I was wrong.
So professional comics do so and you already backtrack on the age thing. Look I get it you are a pathetic liar but come on you pitying anyone for a mom joke shows a true moron.

I do not care what you think though I appreciate your pitiful attempts at begging me to change my ways.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 11:15 AM
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

So professional comics do so and you already backtrack on the age thing. Look I get it you are a pathetic liar but come on you pitying anyone for a mom joke shows a true moron.

I do not care what you think though I appreciate your pitiful attempts at begging me to change my ways.

I pity you for much more than your sorry(Not funny) mom jokes.

You do care what others think. That's why you constantly inform everyone you are the MCU and Thanos biggest fan. Thats why you have more posts than everyone and have been here forever. Its very obvious you care

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 01:59 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I pity you for much more than your sorry(Not funny) mom jokes.

You do care what others think. That's why you constantly inform everyone you are the MCU and Thanos biggest fan. Thats why you have more posts than everyone and have been here forever. Its very obvious you care
So you admit you are emotionally invested in my responses. I kind of figured but at least you admit it.

I like beating my chest and bragging. Guilty. I care about my agenda. Me. Mine.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 05:02 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

*You can't derail a train that is already derailed. Damn, your English comprehension is bad.

^Fixed your spelling and gramatical errors, as well as your sentence structure.

"Truly" is not needed before the word bad, it just adds exess wording and you already made you point.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 07:21 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Says the guy who sent the I might kill myself post because you are that pathetic. It is ok I did not forget your desperate plea for attention.
I never said that, fan. But thanks for reminding me of your creepy fixation, it's flattering. thumb up

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 09:32 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I never said that, fan. But thanks for reminding me of your creepy fixation, it's flattering. thumb up
You implied it. People probably pitied how lonely you have to be to post that on a comic book versus forum.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 10:33 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

You implied it. People probably pitied how lonely you have to be to post that on a comic book versus forum.
Umh but I didn't. 😂

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 10:44 PM