KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs Thor, Silver Surfer & Hulk

Thanos vs Thor, Silver Surfer & Hulk
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GenghisJuan
Thanos has definitely overpowered Hulk before.

Infinity #6-
https://i.imgur.com/Bm31Ju0.jpg
Infinity Finale-
https://i.imgur.com/6ArZYxf.jpg

Granted, Hulk gets back up after, but that has nothing to do with my claim. Thanos overpowered Hulk and didn't continue to because he didn't need to. I have no difficulty whatsoever imagining that if the fight continued, Thanos would probably continue knocking him around.
thumb up

Thanos generally treats Hulk as a bug when they face each other -- sometimes bothering with nothing more than bi tch slaps. He's relegated to finding his underlings [and getting plowed by them, too]

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 04:57 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Thanos probably imo.

Surfer has been owned so many times against Thanos, I find it hard to even consider him worthwhile in this battle.Every time I think of something he could possibly do, I'm reminded of the ass-kickings he's had. Hulk is strong enough to give Thanos pause but he has so many ways of defeating him eye-beams, force fields etc. Hulk and Surfer would legit be better off fusing together into some kind of Silver Hulk to add-value.

Hulk and Surfer have no means of putting Thanos down in their arsenal. They could keep him busy while Thor uses the God Blast to kill Thanos. But Thanos is smart enough and powerful enough to dispose of them.

Classic Thor could maybe win via energy drain?

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Feb 13th, 2021 at 06:00 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 05:57 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Booya_69

Thanos vs Skyfather Thor, immortal hulk, post annihilation surfer??

Hmm

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 06:19 PM
Booya_69 is currently offline Click here to Send Booya_69 a Private Message Find more posts by Booya_69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Booya_69
Thanos vs Skyfather Thor, immortal hulk, post annihilation surfer??

Hmm
post annihilation surfer is no different to pre Annihilation Surfer. It’s a myth that’s been crushed many a time on here.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 06:44 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
(please log in to view the image)

laughing laughing laughing laughing

laughing laughing laughing laughing

I'm dying, lol.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 06:45 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Booya_69

@insane titan. I see. So you think Galactus gave surfer a new “mindset” rather than an upgrade?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 07:24 PM
Booya_69 is currently offline Click here to Send Booya_69 a Private Message Find more posts by Booya_69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Booya_69
@insane titan. I see. So you think Galactus gave surfer a new “mindset” rather than an upgrade?
Yeah he just made less of a pacifist and be more ruthless/willing to unleash his Full might on occasions when he normally wouldn’t.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 07:44 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He received a power upgrade.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 07:56 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by carver9
He received a power upgrade.
let’s see you prove it. Don’t hide behind the ignore function again you spineless coward everybody knows you read all the posts you have on ignore.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 08:04 PM
Philosophía

Thanos has definitely overpowered Hulk before.

Infinity #6-
https://i.imgur.com/Bm31Ju0.jpg
Infinity Finale-
https://i.imgur.com/6ArZYxf.jpg

Granted, Hulk gets back up after, but that has nothing to do with my claim. Thanos overpowered Hulk and didn't continue to because he didn't need to. I have no difficulty whatsoever imagining that if the fight continued, Thanos would probably continue knocking him around.
To further add to this, Hulk gets nearly killed by Annihilus [new more powerful form], and Pip has to teleport him away to save his life:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Philosophía on Feb 13th, 2021 at 09:39 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 09:35 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 09:38 PM
GenghisJuan
Definitely not a Wanker

Nice. And it really only makes sense. The weakest Thanos can bust a planet in battle, the same kind of feat that requires the strongest Hulk (Worldbreaker). And even then you can argue it's due to the more fragile matter in the Dark Dimension, although I'm a bit meh on that.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 09:48 PM
GenghisJuan is currently offline Click here to Send GenghisJuan a Private Message Find more posts by GenghisJuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Plus it was a shared feat with Betty......

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 09:52 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Nice. And it really only makes sense. The weakest Thanos can bust a planet in battle, the same kind of feat that requires the strongest Hulk (Worldbreaker). And even then you can argue it's due to the more fragile matter in the Dark Dimension, although I'm a bit meh on that.
thumb up

That initial version of Thanos is still the shit:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

(well, until Warlock, but still!)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 10:02 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

back when thanos was actually cool and starlin was a fukcin knob. thumb up

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 10:19 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

From Starlin himself.

https://ibb.co/w42BsB7

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 11:05 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

ok....what does this prove?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 11:07 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by carver9
From Starlin himself.

https://ibb.co/w42BsB7
where does that say Starlin thinks Hulk would beat Thanos? you complete and utter retard.

You cropping the interview shows how dense you are when you have Thanos making Hulk look inferior in comics wrote by Starlin himself.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 11:32 PM
GenghisJuan
Definitely not a Wanker

Yeah, he doesn't want to fight someone who regenerates, gets back up and can't be reasoned with. No one goes "I want to go box the Hulk, sounds like fun!". Like, by your logic Spider-Man scales above TOAA because TOAA said "I don't want to fight you Peter" in One More Day.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2021 12:41 AM
GenghisJuan is currently offline Click here to Send GenghisJuan a Private Message Find more posts by GenghisJuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Sin I AM
you're missing his point though or hand-waving it away. hence the trolling accusation

His point doesn't refute my point. I made the first point, he rebutted with things that are irrelevant to my point.

I'll summarize my point.

1. Surfer has demonstrated light speed reflexes and perceptions.
2. Surfer has demonstrated light speed travel within a fight.
3. Surfer has shields.

Those three things imply that Thanos will have a hard time, if not impossible , landing an attack. So far this is, at minimum, a stalemate for SS.

4. Surfer has shown power enough to blow up planets. Surfer nor anyone else has blasted Thanos with the power capable of completely destroying a planet.

5. Surfer has demonstrated black hole creation from touch.

6. Surfer can use board from behind tricks.

-General Zod: Superman II

Last edited by h1a8 on Feb 14th, 2021 at 01:25 AM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2021 01:15 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote