KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs. Superboy

Thor vs. Superboy
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Thor vs. Superboy

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 07:44 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

considering mmh can oneshot odinson and superboy was beating the crap out of mmh there

maybe thor with the help of old king thor would have a better chance here

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 07:50 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Kon appeared again? Great.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 07:54 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

That's an old scan. It was reposted a million times.

You are ignoring us, homie.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 07:57 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Lol Oh J'onn. He's the OG Scrub. Yeah Thor bakes him a Mjolnir biscuit, and shoves it firmly up his ass.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 08:42 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

When did MM one shot Thor?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 09:11 PM
lawest9 is online now! Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lawest9

That's not what Mr Mind said.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 09:14 PM
lawest9

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That's not what Mr Mind said.
He said considering "MMH can one shot Thor".......I assumed the possiblity that it may have hsppened in some crossover.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 09:30 PM
lawest9 is online now! Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Intercompany crossovers are against the rules here, so better not to bring that up.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 09:35 PM
lawest9

I didn't bring it up, I asked a question.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 09:38 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Happened once when MMH was impersonating Captain America.

Oh, and Bishop destroying MMH in the pure melee combat happened, too laughing out loud

This is why we have a ruling against crossovers.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 09:40 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by lawest9

Superman can one-shot Daredevil. You gonna ask me when did that happen?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 09:41 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Oh, and Bishop destroying MMH in the pure melee combat happened, too laughing out loud

I recall him hurting Thor, not KOing. Stunning yeah, but not KOed. Been a while though.

But I'd say the real reason they're not allowed is because people will ***** and fight even more than now. It's not like similar and worse things don't happen in regular comics, or that the norm is poor showings happen in crossovers.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 09:43 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Delta1938
I recall him hurting Thor, not KOing. Stunning yeah, but not KOed. Been a while though.

Would need to re-read, too.

As I was saying, I thought Mr Mind was talking about MMH's potential to KO Thor... as he's had some good strength feats in the new continuity, such as the Brainiac Ship - shared feat, but still.

But I'd say the real reason they're not allowed is because people will ***** and fight even more than now. It's not like similar and worse things don't happen in regular comics, or that the norm is poor showings happen in crossovers.

Well, that and the canonicity of said crossovers is highly questionable...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 09:50 PM
lawest9

I remember seeing scans of the MM and Thor incident but it didn't show if Thor's lights were out from that one punch or not which was why I asked to be sure, I remember Bishop handling MM as well, a lot of PIS writing goes on in crossovers..........Logan beating Lobo Alrhough fan voted as well as Storm beating Diana ) Surfer onesided beatdown of Orion, Venom knocking Superman around just to name a few.

Wise decision for this forum not to use crossovers.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 09:54 PM
lawest9

Superman can one-shot Daredevil. You gonna ask me when did that happen?
Of course not, that would be an obvious and sensible conclusion, but it would be different between MM and Thor because they are much closer together in power, so Daredevil/Supes is a very silly analogy to make, and since we don't use crossovers here then why assume that MM can one shot Thor? that's all.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:00 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Lobo got beaten by much less than Logan's bone claws (which can bust through Onslaught's forcefields, lol).

He's a toonforce character, he doesn't have a fixed power level.

One day he'll be schooling Superman, the other day he'll be getting sodomized by Bueno Excellente.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:02 PM
lawest9

Lobo got beaten by much less than Logan's bone claws (which can bust through Onslaught's forcefields, lol).

He's a toonforce character, he doesn't have a fixed power level.

One day he'll be schooling Superman, the other day he'll be getting sodomized by Bueno Excellente.
So it would appear.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:12 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

That's an old scan. It was reposted a million times.

You are ignoring us, homie.
Liar.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:17 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Liar.

You should've seen the full scene.

Manchester actually sits on MMH's face (he's knocked out) and ignites his cigarette laughing out loud

Nobody respects Manhunter, not even DC.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:24 PM