KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Snoke & friends vs. TRoS Palps

Snoke & friends vs. TRoS Palps
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFyre

Ok? And Palp made Vader who was Kylos idol and he made Snoke? That kinda defeats your whole post?

I have come to a conclusion about who Quan favors.

Put Voldemort, Snoke, and Azog the defiler mugshots next to each other. Tell me what you see. Like seriously, you will notice just how much they resemble each other. Azog will be a little off but Voldy and Snoke could be interswapped from a distance and you would have no idea

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Dec 31st, 2019 at 08:59 PM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 08:53 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Ok? And Palp made Vader who was Kylos idol and he made Snoke? That kinda defeats your whole post?

I have come to a conclusion about who Quan favors.

Put Voldemort, Snoke, and Azog the defiler mugshots next to each other. Tell me what you see. Like seriously, you will notice just how much they resemble each other. Azog will be a little off but Voldy and Snoke could be interswapped from a distance and you would have no idea

so you're saying that Quans a ****in white supremacist?!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 12:16 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I didn't say that, but it damn sure looks like you see the resemblance as well.😂

For real though, I don't think that at all, we all naturally become attached to things that are aesthetically pleasing to us.

And I'm just messing with Quan, he knows I am.

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Jan 1st, 2020 at 12:40 AM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 12:38 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Snoke has no friends. Fake thread.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 12:39 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't say that, but it damn sure looks like you see the resemblance as well.😂

For real though, I don't think that at all, we all naturally become attached to things that are aesthetically pleasing to us.

And I'm just messing with Quan, he knows I am.

Duly noted, sir.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 04:18 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I didn't say that

I don't think that at all

I'm just messing with Quan

Give him a rimjob while you're at it... no expression

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 06:16 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Give him a rimjob while you're at it... no expression

Shut the hell up, pussy.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 08:56 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Stop acting tough, junior. It doesn't suit you smile

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 02:01 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

quan doesn't even try to pretend like he's not socking as eon blue anymore FFS. this is beyond pathetic.

how is this loser not banned?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 02:27 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is a trick thread, Snoke had no friends.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 03:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
quan doesn't even try to pretend like he's not socking as eon blue anymore FFS. this is beyond pathetic.

how is this loser not banned?
laughing out loud

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 04:01 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

if quan is eon then who the hell is that dude dressed as a girl that eon posts pics of claiming to be him?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 04:04 PM
SquallX

Won, did you miss the part in the film when Palpatine told Kylo he was every voice he’s ever heard? You know what that means right?

It means everything Snoke did or say, we’re an extension of Palpatine’s will.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 04:06 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Palpatine made Snoke to be his b****

Just as Quan made Eon his b****

Eon will succeed where Quan failed, just as Kyo succeeded where Vader failed. Succeeded in redeeming faster that is laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 04:13 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Surtur
if quan is eon then who the hell is that dude dressed as a girl that eon posts pics of claiming to be him?
I'm gonna need to see that, sir.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 04:19 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Palpatine rapes Snoke.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 04:22 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

probably just some crossdresser twink that quan googled, and probably faps to....... it's tranny stolen valor, courtesy of quan/eon.

make no mistake though- they are absolutely the same person. they idiotically champion the SAME characters with the SAME posting style. it could not be more obvious.

it's so damn cringey lol.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 04:33 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

You guys are so gullible.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 05:44 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Eon Blue
You guys are so gullible.
How so? I always knew it was you, quan.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 05:53 PM
NemeBro

He's not Eon, it's just that the same low IQ posters who feed the most obvious and low effort troll on the site also come to low IQ conclusions like someone who has been posting independently of quan for years is suddenly a sock of quan because Eon is deliberately aping quan's positions to troll gullible idiots.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 05:59 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote