KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Snoke & friends vs. TRoS Palps

Snoke & friends vs. TRoS Palps
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeadpoolXXX

it's definitely quan lol.

you have to be an idiot to be fooled by this ruse tbh.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 06:08 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
probably just some crossdresser twink that quan googled, and probably faps to....... it's tranny stolen valor, courtesy of quan/eon.

make no mistake though- they are absolutely the same person. they idiotically champion the SAME characters with the SAME posting style. it could not be more obvious.

it's so damn cringey lol.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 06:25 PM
CaveDude33211 is currently offline Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
He's not Eon, it's just that the same low IQ posters who feed the most obvious and low effort troll on the site also come to low IQ conclusions like someone who has been posting independently of quan for years is suddenly a sock of quan because Eon is deliberately aping quan's positions to troll gullible idiots.

This.

If you people haven’t noticed that I’ve been TROLLING QUAN this entire time, then you truly are gullible and haven’t bothered to really think. I’ve never been the biggest fan of Quan.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 06:27 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by NemeBro
He's not Eon, it's just that the same low IQ posters who feed the most obvious and low effort troll on the site also come to low IQ conclusions like someone who has been posting independently of quan for years is suddenly a sock of quan because Eon is deliberately aping quan's positions to troll gullible idiots.
Ok but he's quan.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 06:27 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Ok but he's quan.

Poor gullible soul.

All it takes is using a similar syntax, opinions, stance and everyone believes it to be true. It’s too easy to fool you people.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 06:30 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Ok but he's quan.

Hes not..

Its more like Face-Off “I will become him”

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 06:46 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Come on guys, it's obvious!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 06:58 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He posted his pics and everything.

Eon is not Quan, he's just his most loyal fangirl.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 08:08 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Come on guys, it's obvious!

Based on?

Again, this forum isn’t for you. You are not geeky enough.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 08:32 PM
DeadpoolXXX

Originally posted by Eon Blue
This.

If you people haven’t noticed that I’ve been TROLLING QUAN this entire time, then you truly are gullible and haven’t bothered to really think. I’ve never been the biggest fan of Quan.
lmao.

Whatever you say, quan. thumb up

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 08:55 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quit derailing the thread, trolls. Get back on topic.

How does Palpatine beat Snoke who is obviously more trained in the dark side and is taller? Snoke’s physical reach and reach with the force will be too much for grandfather clock to handle. Use common sense people.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 09:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm gonna need to see that, sir.

Lol he just posted again in the "what do you look like" thread, it's like he wanted to save me the trouble of tracking it down:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...59#post17060460

I gotta say if quan turns out to be some gay transvestite...it makes sense.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 5th, 2020 at 09:49 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 09:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Quit derailing the thread, trolls. Get back on topic.

How does Palpatine beat Snoke who is obviously more trained in the dark side and is taller? Snoke’s physical reach and reach with the force will be too much for grandfather clock to handle. Use common sense people.

Dooku was taller than Yoda so why didn't he kill Yoda?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 10:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Quan has fled.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 10:17 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did he flee or is he just putting his makeup on?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 10:26 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Surtur
Dooku was taller than Yoda so why didn't he kill Yoda?

You actually gave that point a rebuttal?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 10:29 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surt replies to points both big and small.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 10:33 PM
DeadpoolXXX

Lol he just posted again in the "what do you look like" thread, it's like he wanted to save me the trouble of tracking it down:

this is just quan trying to catfish the forum into thinking he's a twink crossdresser to distract from Eon's IDENTICAL posting habits in threads like this

don't fall for his juvenile tactics. Eon is obviously quans sock acct. Lol

Last edited by DeadpoolXXX on Jan 5th, 2020 at 10:43 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 10:40 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That might be true but I think it hints to some latent gayness inside him.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 10:42 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

It's just quan posting pics of his partner. Not going to fall for that tbh.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 10:46 PM