KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin/Thanos vs Darkseid/Despero

Odin/Thanos vs Darkseid/Despero
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Hes a crazy guy. Still havent ran into anyone quite like him on the internet yet. Hes different.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 02:46 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

I think that there is some confusion. I don't think that Carver was saying that any teleportation is involved. He was saying that Thanos is on a knee because he is in the middle of rising to his feet after the fall. He was pointing out that there is a middle step to rising from a fall that involves rising to a knee and that people don't just "teleport" from a lying position to standing position without rising to a knee first.

It doesn't appear at all to me that Thanos is on a knee due to being hurt. They fall from the sky and he is in the middle of rising unharmed.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 02:56 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheHulkster
I think that there is some confusion. I don't think that Carver was saying that any teleportation is involved. He was saying that Thanos is on a knee because he is in the middle of rising to his feet after the fall. He was pointing out that there is a middle step to rising from a fall that involves rising to a knee and that people don't just "teleport" from a lying position to standing position without rising to a knee first.

It doesn't appear at all to me that Thanos is on a knee due to being hurt. They fall from the sky and he is in the middle of rising unharmed.

thumb up

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 03:06 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Sin I AM
I love you IT. It's going to be ok
I was the feeling was mutual but i have no time for lying double standard cowards.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 03:28 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by carver9
Hes a crazy guy. Still havent ran into anyone quite like him on the internet yet. Hes different.
irony coming from a guy that defend people who send PMs to dying people taunting them. Shouldn’t you be pouting like a wanna teenage Instagram model ?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 03:30 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by TheHulkster

nah he meant the opposite because I said Thanos wasn’t hurt. He’s unable to be not biased when I’m involved, he only changes his stance when it’s apparent how stupid he looks.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 03:31 PM
carver9

Why would I change my stance based off what YOU think? laughing out loud

If anything, I would want to go AGAINST what you said. Now maybe if this was someone else's opinion that I value, then you'll probably have an argument but I care less about agreeing with InsaneTitan or not. Understand that.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 10:42 PM
Insane Titan

Why would I change my stance based off what YOU think? laughing out loud

If anything, I would want to go AGAINST what you said. Now maybe if this was someone else's opinion that I value, then you'll probably have an argument but I care less about agreeing with InsaneTitan or not. Understand that.
Because your a petty unstable ego maniac. You did go against what I said , you only agreed with with what Hulkster said because you maybe realised it makes you look less of a incompetent moron than normal. laughing out loud at you try to throw Shade at me, as if you of all people could do that. After all we both know what your values are but hey keep pouting you desperate wannabe laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 10:56 PM
carver9

Keep believing that's what I did, lol. Youre entitled to have your own thoughts, buddy (even though you're 100% wrong). Its obvious i dont care what anyone thinks. If i did, i wouldn't like Hulk, i would vote for Superman in every thread, etc, etc... just stop and move on, please. These rage sprouts you've been having since, like forever is getting boring and repetitive. A mod clearly asked you to calm down. If you're going to debate Sin, debate and get out of your feelings.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2020 05:11 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 25th, 2020 05:26 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Keep believing that's what I did, lol. Youre entitled to have your own thoughts, buddy (even though you're 100% wrong). Its obvious i dont care what anyone thinks. If i did, i wouldn't like Hulk, i would vote for Superman in every thread, etc, etc... just stop and move on, please. These rage sprouts you've been having since, like forever is getting boring and repetitive. A mod clearly asked you to calm down. If you're going to debate Sin, debate and get out of your feelings.
you think everyone is as stupid as you, you clearly meant the opposite of what I said that’s why Sin championed your post. I’m not your buddy , never have and never will be, you’re scum.
I’m 100% right as the scans prove. You do care , you like to be seen as the forum nice guy who’s everbody pal. Stop it with this shrink act as you are in no position to tell anyone anything from the constant lowballin of Superman for years out of envy to the pathetic wanking of characters you like all due to your unstable emotions around fictional characters. How often to mods have to tell you to stop ignoring on panel stuff and twisting things aswell as flat out lying? I’d say it’s virtually every time you debate.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2020 08:44 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
(please log in to view the image)

Lol ikr. I blame myself personally

Old Post Jan 25th, 2020 12:28 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Could we all put our penises away and stop the dick waving?

How about we all just get back to topic? Hmm? K?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2020 01:28 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Impediment
Could we all put our penises away and stop the dick waving?

Sin's diabolical plan.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2020 01:39 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

{Post removed}

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 25th, 2020 at 02:58 PM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2020 02:50 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Pouring fire on when a mod asked to stop. Classy.

Anyway, Carver wanted preboot Darkseid, and he was messing around with gods ages ago. Does he amp off gods?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2020 02:56 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

*Edited your post, Alberto.

Pr and Imp asked you guys to stop with the BS... So stop.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 25th, 2020 at 03:04 PM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2020 02:59 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Despero lost to wonder girl recently

Old Post Jan 25th, 2020 03:02 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

We're using pre DCnU versions I believe

Old Post Jan 25th, 2020 03:08 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Despero lost to wonder girl recently

Scans... Anything odd involved?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2020 03:19 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote