KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin/Thanos vs Darkseid/Despero

Odin/Thanos vs Darkseid/Despero
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I think he was on his knees after falling through a black hole.

I'm gonna ignore IT for a split second to address your post. They fought, the both seemed to be relishing the combat. Thane got in a really cool looking Phoenix uppercut. Thanos smashed him thru a planet. They both looked to be flash kayoed. Thane came to first bill rushed dad, thru the portal to the god quarry right? Right. At that point prior to the sisters bring the of, Thane looked superior.

Now maybe you're right, maybe the portal weakened him? Maybe that's why he was on his knees. But the point is he was on his knees after fighting Thane and Thane was not.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 05:11 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I think it's more like he fell and landed in that cool three point landing pose.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki....reePointLanding

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 05:34 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Of course your going to ignore me/what I said as it makes you look a fool and a liar. After Thanos smashed him through a Planet(only Thane was flashed koed not Thanos, another lie) and it exploded then Thanos threw a huge asteroid at Thane, then they grappled once Thane rushed him. Thane looked superior lmao, if you count the actual amounts of blows landed Thanos got more and made Thane scream in pain. But he after Thanos taking everything Thane has and punching him around because he landed on his knees he was losing right!! Troll argument.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 05:37 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Of course your going to ignore me/what I said as it makes you look a fool and a liar. After Thanos smashed him through a Planet(only Thane was flashed koed not Thanos, another lie) and it exploded then Thanos threw a huge asteroid at Thane, then they grappled once Thane rushed him. Thane looked superior lmao, if you count the actual amounts of blows landed Thanos got more and made Thane scream in pain. But he after Thanos taking everything Thane has and punching him around because he landed on his knees he was losing right!! Troll argument.

Is he on his knees or not?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 05:42 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Sin I AM
you’ve lost just face it. You lied on multiple points and got caught out hell you just lied again in your last post despite having clearly re read the comic to explain the fight.

I know it’s hard for you to understand , but landing on your knees after falling through a portal isn’t “losing” laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 05:48 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

you’ve lost just face it. You lied on multiple points and got caught out hell you just lied again in your last post despite having clearly re read the comic to explain the fight.

I know it’s hard for you to understand , but landing on your knees after falling through a portal isn’t “losing” laughing out loud

So he was on his knees? Concession accepted.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 07:45 PM
Insane Titan

So he was on his knees? Concession accepted.
haha talk about desperate. You said he was on his knees because he was losing the fight. He ended up on his knees after they both fell through the black hole. All you’ve done is embarrass with yourself with constant lying from start to finish. Saying Thane looked better when he had less hits on Thanos with lesser affect. Saying Thanos was flash koed when he wasn’t and saying his uniform was phucked up trying to indicate Thane was busting him up when non of it was true and they are only a few of the points you’re wrong/lied about that I’ve mentioned. If you don’t want to answer anything or at least try and put forth a credible argument without ignoring everything that destroys your argument don’t get into it with me plain and simple.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 09:03 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think it's more like he fell and landed in that cool three point landing pose.

I ****8ng hate the 3 point landing pose.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 09:24 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 09:51 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

He's got the fist, and the groove in the ground, for extra bonus points. Its textbook

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 10:26 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

DARKSEID SOLOS!!!

WHO DARE CHALLENGE ME?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 10:39 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

DS solos for spite

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 10:50 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

you are kidding right.

Not particularly. Even if you're right (and you might be, i really don't know), you're coming across way too heated.

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
LOL he simply said "so you don't know"

And that's relevant how?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 11:02 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by -Pr-
Not particularly. Even if you're right (and you might be, i really don't know), you're coming across way too heated.

And that's relevant how?
what do you expect, Sin tries talking down as if im a rabid fanboy who’s bias. When the facts are all she’s done is lie (as proven) and ignore everything(which is standard for her regarding certain characters/subjects) yet I’m the bad guy again. Nah phuck that shit, if she can’t accept on panel facts don’t get into the debate.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2020 06:10 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Yes he was on his knees, this came after Thane punched him square in the face while being pulled through a wormhole. The effects of the blow, however seemed were negligible, and easily recovered from. The state of his armor is imho irrelevant since it really doesn't add to his overall durability. Last I saw, Thanos was the Marvel Omniverse. At that level, not even Darkseid with ALE in his true form would be enough.

Darkseid's Avatars would certainly find a challenge in the Thanos of the past 10yrs, Wonder Woman challenged one of his persona's.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2020 08:12 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

(please log in to view the image)

Looks like he's taking a knee to me, uniform all phucked up half a sleeve missing, Thane looks like he's fresh and ready for more.. but Thanos could just be posing for capoeira or something.

His uniform gets in that condition four issues back while he is still sick.

Him being on a knee is meaningless. He shows no signs of pain or injury and could simply be getting off of the ground after the fall.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 10:23 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Looks like he is getting off the ground to me. Some people dont just teleport up after getting hit down.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 12:14 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by carver9
Looks like he is getting off the ground to me. Some people dont just teleport up after getting hit down.

you tellem carv!!!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 12:27 AM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by carver9
Learn to read you f*cktard, they didn’t teleport they fell through a black hole portal.
you tellem carv!!!
laughing out loud cheerleading the bigggest lying delusional poster on KMC You yourself constantly mock to try and validate your argument. Keep running and lying coward every time your bs points gets destroyed.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 06:29 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Learn to read you f*cktard, they didn’t teleport they fell through a black hole portal. laughing out loud cheerleading the bigggest lying delusional poster on KMC You yourself constantly mock to try and validate your argument. Keep running and lying coward every time your bs points gets destroyed.

I love you IT. It's going to be ok

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 12:56 PM