KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin/Thanos vs Darkseid/Despero

Odin/Thanos vs Darkseid/Despero
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
*Let's use Darkseid before the reboot*. Did Darkseid before DCNU absorb Gods?

Carver, in future it might be a good idea to research the characters you plan to include in threads.

==

IT, please, stop being so defensive. You're going way OTT again.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 02:50 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Insane Titan
more excuses.

Yeah even the writer says it was the full PF. He reversed a curse place by death herself then turned Thanos mortal, does that just seem like punching to you? Plus he was destroying planets using his EP. Lmao Thanos wasn’t on his knees losing , stop lying you sad troll. Thanos has the upper hand after Punching Thane through a Planet.

It’s shown on panel , I know you’ve not read the comic or the scans ever show as it destroy your troll stand as always like I said.

Again this shows how little you know about anything regarding Thanos regarding his power or where it comes from.

Why don’t come up with more excuses while you’re at it. The don’t know what impartial means , you can judge anything you don’t like or agree with fairly. I know Thanos limits and hate siesta said so.

(please log in to view the image)

Looks like he's taking a knee to me, uniform all phucked up half a sleeve missing, Thane looks like he's fresh and ready for more.. but Thanos could just be posing for capoeira or something.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 02:50 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
Dark, why are you struggling to grasp which Darkseid I'm talking about. I said BEFORE the reboot. Maybe it's due to how jacked up DC is with all of these resettings, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Maybe a picture will help...

BEFORE DCNU.

Its because you were asking about CURRENT Darkseid. Why ask?????

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 02:52 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by -Pr-
Carver, in future it might be a good idea to research the characters you plan to include in threads.

==

you are kidding right.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 03:08 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean tbf Final crisis is before the reboot

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 03:08 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

But Carver's not wrong also

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 03:09 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-

==

LOL he simply said "so you don't know"

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 03:10 PM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Sin I AM

Looks like he's taking a knee to me, uniform all phucked up half a sleeve missing, Thane looks like he's fresh and ready for more.. but Thanos could just be posing for capoeira or something.
haha typical troll tactic , post the previous scans. And Thanos sleeve getting ripped is your proof. Thane was screaming when Thanos smacked him around.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 03:10 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

haha typical troll tactic , post the previous scans. And Thanos sleeve getting ripped is your proof. Thane was screaming when Thanos smacked him around.

Is he on his knees or not?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 03:22 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

you tried to make out he was on his knees due to losing , which is a lie. Post the previous scans showing what led to it. Stop acting the innocent troll, others may fall for it, I don’t.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 03:26 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

you tried to make out he was on his knees due to losing , which is a lie. Post the previous scans showing what led to it. Stop acting the innocent troll, others may fall for it, I don’t.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 03:37 PM
Insane Titan

stop acting like a troll, post previous pages that show what happened leading to that. You’re acting like Thanos was down and out , yet Thanos was dominating Thane after Thane punches Thanos into space. The funny thing is you call carver out on the very thing you’re doing.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 03:51 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

stop acting like a troll, post previous pages that show what happened leading to that. You’re acting like Thanos was down and out , yet Thanos was dominating Thane after Thane punches Thanos into space. The funny thing is you call carver out on the very thing you’re doing.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 03:53 PM
Insane Titan

read my previous post. And the fact you refuse to post the previous panels shows how bs your stance is as you clearly had no problem posting this scan

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 04:04 PM
Insane Titan

Just re read the issue and as I thought Sin was lying. Thanos wasn’t on his knees due to Thane beating him , it was they had both fallen through the black hole landing in the witches realm.

https://i.imgur.com/ms1JPA4.jpg

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 04:28 PM
Insane Titan

Oh and btw Thanos sleeve/arm of his attire was missing before him and Thane started fighting, so his uniform wasn’t all phucked from the fight as sin said.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 04:35 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

read my previous post. And the fact you refuse to post the previous panels shows how bs your stance is as you clearly had no problem posting this scan

Just re read the issue and as I thought Sin was lying. Thanos wasn’t on his knees due to Thane beating him , it was they had both fallen through the black hole landing in the witches realm.

https://i.imgur.com/ms1JPA4.jpg

Oh and btw Thanos sleeve/arm of his attire was missing before him and Thane started fighting, so his uniform wasn’t all phucked from the fight as sin said.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 04:51 PM
Insane Titan

lmao you pathetic troll. He wasn’t on his knees due to what you said. They grappled in space and fell through you black hole. That’s how he landed. You lied about that and about a Thanos uniform, repeating the same shite trying now to save face is degrading for you.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 04:56 PM
DarkSaint85

Doesn't really matter as he was on his knees after a fight with his son. The guy was losing..deal with it

I think he was on his knees after falling through a black hole.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 04:56 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I think he was on his knees after falling through a black hole.
thank you, exactly what I said. And I’m not even trying to be sarcastic about it. The previous panels to them falling through the black hole was Thanos punching Thane around then the 2 of them briefly grappling.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 05:01 PM