KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Coronavirus

Coronavirus
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (504): « First ... « 404 405 [406] 407 408 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It is a good thing no one here did anything like that. They would look awful foolish right about now.

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 17th, 2021 05:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Robtard
That's like saying seat belt laws should only pertain to people who know they're going to crash the day they go driving.
thumb up

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 17th, 2021 06:29 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

And the people who wash their hands only do it because they shit on them. Dirty people those hand washers.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2021 06:38 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

(please log in to view the image)

That's Greendale's security officer that trains Chang

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 17th, 2021 07:18 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

"Okay, I know you’ve got a lot on your mind right now. But somebody broke that thing that comes down from the parking booth. You know the thing that comes down, keeps the…cars from coming in. The thing, it’s like a gate but it’s just a stick. Comes down, from a hinge. Keeps the cars out, goes up and down 90 degrees."

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 17th, 2021 07:21 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Heh

Old Post Feb 17th, 2021 07:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Quincy
That's Greendale's security officer that trains Chang

You're right, but I think that gif comes from The Last Man On Earth.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Feb 17th, 2021 11:08 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Quincy
"Okay, I know you’ve got a lot on your mind right now. But somebody broke that thing that comes down from the parking booth. You know the thing that comes down, keeps the…cars from coming in. The thing, it’s like a gate but it’s just a stick. Comes down, from a hinge. Keeps the cars out, goes up and down 90 degrees."
at first I thought a garage door, but that's not a stick...

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2021 07:38 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

That's like saying seat belt laws should only pertain to people who know they're going to crash the day they go driving.

Even better comparison might be that speed limits only apply to people who are going to crash into someone else that day.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2021 02:16 AM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

FDA says single-dose shot from J&J prevents severe COVID

We're about to get a 3rd vaccine in the US. Not as effective as the other two. They should reserve this one for people in low risk categories.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2021 05:50 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Had the first vaccination yesterday, started to get that pre-flu drowsiness late last night, shook it off within an hour of waking this morning and now my upper arm is in a bit of discomfort, seems weird to have to wait 3 months for the follow up jab but it's a small price to pay for immortality I suppose.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2021 04:07 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

FDA says single-dose shot from J&J prevents severe COVID

We're about to get a 3rd vaccine in the US. Not as effective as the other two. They should reserve this one for people in low risk categories.

"thank you, NJ" smile

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2021 04:18 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"thank you, NJ" smile

66-85% thank you NJ

Old Post Feb 25th, 2021 05:57 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

it was developed in NJ. deal with it

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2021 06:12 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Maybe I will and maybe I won't

Old Post Feb 25th, 2021 06:19 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

The last few comments have probably been the biggest argument on here for a few weeks.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2021 10:01 PM
truejedi

I got the first dose of the moderna vaccine yesterday. Arm is sore, because they put it right in the muscle, but I didn't get side effects of any kind.. so that's great. They said it would probably be a bad few days for me because I had Covid, but I got lucky I guess. One month till the second dose.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2021 10:32 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

I really wish I could get mine already.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2021 01:32 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omaha

Damn that's more deaths than guns cause if u don't count suicides.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2021 11:17 AM
Omaha is currently offline Click here to Send Omaha a Private Message Find more posts by Omaha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gods Reckoning
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never wear a mask, my God protects me.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2021 10:39 PM
Gods Reckoning is currently offline Click here to Send Gods Reckoning a Private Message Find more posts by Gods Reckoning Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote