KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Coronavirus

Coronavirus
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (504): « First ... « 407 408 [409] 410 411 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
"I'll put a jihad on you too" - Whirly
What? Lol, what's that?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2021 12:34 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

You trying not to get killed by boko haram

Old Post Mar 6th, 2021 12:49 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
"I'll put a jihad on you too" - Whirly

I think you mean fatwā.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2021 11:53 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Just realized it's been almost a year, and we still have people who think this whole thing was made up. What special kind of stupid must you be to think like that? SMH. Brain damaged.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2021 11:09 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I'm getting shot #1 of the pfizer vaccine next week thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2021 10:44 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
thumb up top notch! Wish I was.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2021 10:48 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Nice bash. I hope to get vaccinated when I go home next week. We will see if I can. Both my parents are fully vaccinated now.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2021 10:49 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's with these assholes going on family outings to massively crowded Covid hot spots?

Like six or eight at a time, practically rubbing shoulders, talking at full volume?

You'd think people be more cautious, but even so, who the heck treats grocery shopping like an outing at the movies?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2021 01:20 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I got my first pfizer on the 10th

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 15th, 2021 05:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lucky, I'm still waiting on the 65 and up's turn.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2021 05:30 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Read that a white woman outed her friends for getting special codes for Covid vaccine's, from a doctor who chose to distribute them.

She wanted to remain anonymous so her friends didn't find out she went to the media.

Why go at all then, if you care what they think? And don't you think they'd figure it out for themselves? Unless she kept her reservations to herself and went to the press without even trying to talk them out of it, in which case not a healthy friendship there..

Old Post Mar 16th, 2021 10:37 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wish this was over 😞

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2021 10:51 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Tucker Carlson's back at feeding into the anti-vax nonsense regarding the covid vaccines, disguised in his usual "just asking questions" rhetoric. All he's doing is putting his faithful followers at higher risk again.

There's little no doubt in my mind he's already been vaccinated himself, along with his family. Just like Trump got vaccinated on the down low back in January.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 17th, 2021 at 12:10 AM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2021 12:08 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

all the smart people get vaccinated, and covid will eventually be known as "trailer park fever"

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2021 12:25 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Robtard
Just like Trump got vaccinated on the down low back in January.

Strange given hes taking full credit for the vaccine rollout.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2021 12:29 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was listening to NPR on the drive home from work. They talked about how a black grandmother got the shot as an example to her grandson, despite her own reservations, yet he refuses to get it. "Grandma I just don't want it!" he said.

This could get bad if enough people feel the same way.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2021 12:40 PM
IrvingKaise

corona is fake
everyone know it

Old Post Mar 19th, 2021 08:20 AM
IrvingKaise is currently offline Click here to Send IrvingKaise a Private Message Find more posts by IrvingKaise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

People can be so dumb.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2021 05:40 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

got my first shot of the pfizer vaccine. second shot in 3 weeks thumb up

Old Post Mar 19th, 2021 08:27 PM
Klaw
Sigma Male

Originally posted by IrvingKaise
corona is fake
everyone know it

Star, is that you?

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2021 08:41 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote