KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto runs the blood bending gauntlet

Magneto runs the blood bending gauntlet
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
while amped. He'll never do it in life at base.

And Hulk cant do shit unless he's amped on rage, whats the difference.

There is no amount of amping Hulk could do to destroy the first dimension, much less the 6th dimension where the creators live.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 08:42 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MrMind

broly is also not a dc fan at all, nor is cdtm, they are random in the middle

laughing out loud

There isnt a bigger Superman fan in the world than me, I been repping Superman since I was born 1982. I still have my Superman pj's and blanket from the 80's.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 08:42 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

There isnt a bigger Superman fan in the world than me, I been repping Superman since I was born 1982. I still have my Superman pj's and blanket from the 80's.

superman fan is not always dc fan,

there's a difference my man

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 08:45 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk is leagues above Supes, always has been, and always will be. That's not an opinion, it's an objective fact. the writer recently hinting at what would happen when Hulk can act without limit. when I see an abstract struggling to zap Supes away from his powers than we can talk about him being in Hulks tier. We can save that for another topic though

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 08:46 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

^LOLZ

You cant be serious, even in crossovers Superman ***** slapped Hulk around like fodder.

Name a single way Hulk hits Superman based off the forum rules here of going all out.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 08:47 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

That'd be derailing the thread

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 08:48 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

superman fan is not always dc fan,

there's a difference my man

Possibly True, I dont like when DC fans treat the old gods on equal with Marvel pantheon gods, and asgardians

Like DC Zeus, vs Marvel Zeus. There are a ton of old abstract pretty vague details and Zeus DC died.

Marvel Zeus roflstomped Hulk and is easily in the same leauge as Odin who hundreds if not thousands of insane feats that are recent and relevant.

DC Zeus died like what 20 years ago? Its hard to even call him relevant.

I do admit the aegis shield and thus the WW bracers are leagues above any marvel metal.

I call a spade a spade, which makes my judgement a bit more clear in regards to Superman, who I know shit stomps 95% of marvel

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 08:51 PM
MrMind

Possibly True, I dont like when DC fans treat the old gods on equal with Marvel pantheon gods, and asgardians

Like DC Zeus, vs Marvel Zeus. There are a ton of old abstract pretty vague details and Zeus DC died.

Marvel Zeus roflstomped Hulk and is easily in the same leauge as Odin who hundreds if not thousands of insane feats that are recent and relevant.

DC Zeus died like what 20 years ago? Its hard to even call him relevant.

I do admit the aegis shield and thus the WW bracers are leagues above any marvel metal.

I call a spade a spade, which makes my judgement a bit more clear in regards to Superman, who I know shit stomps 95% of marvel

marvel mythology lores are more fleshed out in the main comic books

dc's good stuffs are obscure, you gotta find good pantheon gods religious stories in books like JLD, Spectre, Dr Fate, or go straight to vertigo (Lucifer, Sandman etc)

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 08:53 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Yeah! I find there are more posters in favour of DC now than before, back then it was more of an even pole, this was why there was more interesting debate.

As for thread, Mags can’t go past 9.

My Artwork

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 08:56 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

it was never even, go to any thread made in let's say 2013, any marvel dc vs threads, let's say two characters on the same tier, it's always like 10 people picking marvel and 2 picking dc, abhi used to get gang up by 15 marvel fans here and had to fight them off all by himself

it's gotten considerably better and more even nowadays but still the forum has more marvel people, that's just fact. I don't care either way but let's not kid ourselves here

you marvel fans are living in a vacuum and ignoring reality for a long time now

Last edited by MrMind on Mar 28th, 2020 at 09:04 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 09:02 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud laughing out loud Marvel still DOMINATES to this day, Abhi ran off, guys not even active anymore lmaooo

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 09:09 PM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Abhi is Abhi! Lol it wasn’t because there was more marvel guys, it was the way he puts himself out there when posting - easy picking. His much matured now ...

Could be! My 2 cents, every time I check this site, it’s the same people with the same argumentation - nothing new, as oppose to reading a single thread back then with different posters, with different argumentation on the topic. Definitely much more interesting to read probably that’s because we had even poster arguing against.

Reality??? This is just a site I check when I’m bored - nothin more. Think all u like.

My Artwork

Last edited by Ambient on Mar 28th, 2020 at 09:33 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 09:28 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hulk is leagues above Supes, always has been, and always will be. That's not an opinion, it's an objective fact. the writer recently hinting at what would happen when Hulk can act without limit. when I see an abstract struggling to zap Supes away from his powers than we can talk about him being in Hulks tier. We can save that for another topic though

He isnt in Hulks tier. The Hulk would be a JLA threat but as of right now, I do think Supes is above Thor and it pains me saying that.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 09:54 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

did you just say there's more marvel fanboys on here than Dc?
You're actually.... YOU'RE ACTUALLY SERIOUS LOL!

Oh wow

Lol... exactly

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 09:57 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mags clears.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 10:12 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud laughing out loud Marvel still DOMINATES to this day, Abhi ran off, guys not even active anymore lmaooo

He posted twice today...

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 12:03 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

marvel mythology lores are more fleshed out in the main comic books

dc's good stuffs are obscure, you gotta find good pantheon gods religious stories in books like JLD, Spectre, Dr Fate, or go straight to vertigo (Lucifer, Sandman etc)

I agree in theory DC Old gods should be above Marvels, but when they came out with the new gods that dwarfed the old gods in power, I see a power down in that lore.

The dc lore would be in theory above marvel based on

Presence = Yahweh = Supreme Creator in real life

Where is TOAA was basically Stan Lee who is > Yahweh

But if we go by relevant recent feats I side with Marvel pantheon and Asgardian gods

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 01:04 AM
MrMind

to alberto, superman can one shot a multiverse full of hulks

I agree in theory DC Old gods should be above Marvels, but when they came out with the new gods that dwarfed the old gods in power, I see a power down in that lore.

The dc lore would be in theory above marvel based on

Presence = Yahweh = Supreme Creator in real life

Where is TOAA was basically Stan Lee who is > Yahweh

But if we go by relevant recent feats I side with Marvel pantheon and Asgardian gods

Oh I thought you were talking about which lore has better stories

as far as power level, I go with DC because Magic in DC is so far ahead of Marvel

DC Mythologies and magic> Marvel

Marvel Cosmics and Science>DC

That's how I see it

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 01:06 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

There's delusions and then there's this guy. But yeah, which abstract are we talking about here?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 12:00 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

This is so incorrect.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 01:34 PM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote