KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Joe Biden accused of sexual assault

Joe Biden accused of sexual assault
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (43): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
And the party in control did not honor those requests. Hence, why they need to be in control to do anything about it.

They got an investigation and allowed her to testify, when are the Democrats going to the demand the same for Biden's accuser?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 05:10 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The answer is of course "never" but then Adam knows that.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 12:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Silent Master
They got an investigation and allowed her to testify, when are the Democrats going to the demand the same for Biden's accuser?

This case is interesting because it's the Democrats eating their own, this time.

But since Biden is not up for an actual appointment, just yet, there won't be a trial or anything.

It could go the way of Cosby and slowly a ton of women come out (mixed between truth, gray area, and false) of the woodwork and start laying the smack down.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 12:57 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Called it:

7 woman accuse Joe Biden of Inappropriate Touching:

https://news.yahoo.com/seven-women-...-131204785.html

Looks like another Cosby case. Be prepared for the false accusations mixed with gray accusations, mixed with real accusations. Some liars will come out with the women telling the truth.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 01:31 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Biden's new campaign theme song:

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 01:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Replacing his old theme:

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 01:51 PM
Adam_PoE

When Republicans believe the 25 women who accused Trump of rape and act accordingly.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 06:27 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

When Republicans believe the 25 women who accused Trump of rape and act accordingly.

So the dems are willing to protect a possible rapist.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 06:37 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

So wait your not actually any better than the republicans, so why would anyone vote for democrats when you set your selfs to the same standards as the republicans. Makes you no better then them.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 07:07 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

sound reasoning, but good luck sinking that into their obnoxious child-brains

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 07:38 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

So the dems are willing to protect a possible rapist.

Not being empowered to hold you accountable is not the same thing as protecting you, time-waster troll.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 07:54 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
So wait your not actually any better than the republicans, so why would anyone vote for democrats when you set your selfs to the same standards as the republicans. Makes you no better then them.

Why are you faulting Democrats for holding themselves to Republican standards?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 07:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I for one don't fault you guys, I'm glad you guys have stopped pretending to be better than Republicans and are finally admitting you are not thumb up

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 08:52 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

This general election is going to be such a ****ing joke.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 09:05 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you mean a hilarious joke or like when the joker kills a baby and says it's a joke?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 09:09 PM
Silent Master

Not being empowered to hold you accountable is not the same thing as protecting you, time-waster troll.

They have more than enough power to hold him accountable, so why don't they?

Last edited by Silent Master on Mar 30th, 2020 at 09:15 PM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 09:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And since when are the left concerned with actually achieving something? These people get a hard on over participation trophies.

Hell they knew Trump would never get removed from office and yet impeached him anyways. Just so they could pretend to hold the moral high ground.

What changed?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 09:17 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure thang, bro... just as soon as some actual, you know, EVIDENCE is presented that proves Trump actually raped them. thumb up

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Mar 30th, 2020 at 09:55 PM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 09:51 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I for one don't fault you guys, I'm glad you guys have stopped pretending to be better than Republicans and are finally admitting you are not thumb up

thumb up

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 09:53 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

This is the best thread.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 10:07 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote