KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » WHO sat on Corona Virus and did nothing, Them and China doomed us all

WHO sat on Corona Virus and did nothing, Them and China doomed us all
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emmy Evangeline
Terpsichorean Triumphant

Woah boys it looks like this is one hot topic. Are we to finally to say F#$% China? I've notice many people who were never prejudiced now hate China.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 06:50 PM
Emmy Evangeline is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy Evangeline a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy Evangeline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
Woah boys it looks like this is one hot topic. Are we to finally to say F#$% China? I've notice many people who were never prejudiced now hate China.
Scapegoats are important, they're how society functions. We can't be to blame for anything, it's those smelly Chineeee people.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 06:54 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not like we loved China, but they caused a pandemic that is killing thousands so yeah it's time for something to be done about China.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 06:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Scapegoats are important, they're how society functions. We can't be to blame for anything, it's those smelly Chineeee people.

Scapegoats are important, it's why the unintelligent attempted to blame Trump.

Hell, they even tried to blame him for a guy eating some shit meant for fish.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 06:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Lord Lucien

laughing out loud

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 06:57 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Though there was a curious silence from the left when it came to China operating actual concentration camps.

Hell I assume they still are, why stop cuz of a virus?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 06:59 PM
Raptor22

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
This is serious
lol

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 11:53 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raptor22
lol

That would be your lame response.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 12:05 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Originally posted by Eon Blue
That would be your lame response.
cut the crap man this is serious

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 12:14 AM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Raptor seems pretty broke these days. Ever since Nib handed him, his ass in that debate he’s been reduced to one liners.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 12:24 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I bet he waddles around like the insect man he is. I’d stomp him with my boot.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 12:54 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

This is serious
lol

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 02:02 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I bet he waddles around like the insect man he is. I’d stomp him with my boot.

Since his “business” fell apart, he’s lost all sense of reality. He just sits here and lurks posting one liners like a loser.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 02:40 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Only with Raptor.

You would easily beat this crap out of him

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 02:43 AM
Raptor22

This is serious
lol

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 02:59 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

You would easily beat this crap out of him

thumb up

He wouldn’t know what hit him. You hear that Raptor? You little roach boy. I’d tear you apart.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 03:18 AM
Adam_PoE

A wet iPad is what happened

Why is it wet?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 04:06 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Oh, repeat thread. Brought my post in here.

WHO has been trying to be politically correct by underestimating the extent of the threat.

Originally posted by dadudemon
They didn't underestimate the threat: they grossly overestimated it by being extremely dishonest with their numbers and created mas hysteria and panic. Economic ruin is upon us from terribly dishonest figures within WHO and other agencies such as the CDC.

SARS-CoV-2 is a minor threat. It is a threat. But it is not a threat like any of the other diseases ahead of it on the list.

These same experts are constantly revising their numbers as more and more numbers come up. The more we test, the more we realize how harmless this is compared to the scare tactics crammed down our throats in Jan and Feb.

The WHO is definitely to be blamed but for the exact opposite reasons you outline.

Last edited by dadudemon on Mar 30th, 2020 at 04:25 AM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 04:21 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up

He wouldn’t know what hit him. You hear that Raptor? You little roach boy. I’d tear you apart.

He’s been reduced to repeating the same thing and just reposting quotes like a douche bag. I cruelly don’t feel sorry for his “business” falling apart, what does around comes around.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 11:05 AM
Raptor22

This is serious
lol

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 12:36 PM