KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is Trump to blame for Police violent attacks on msm journalists?

Is Trump to blame for Police violent attacks on msm journalists?
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
If that is how he identifies, who am I to argue?

Just looking for a yes or no here, we can move on if you're too cowardly to answer.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 10:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I identity as Adam_PoE's personal life boss.

Adam_PoE should respect my identity.

Adam_PoE, as your personal life boss, I am issue orders for you to go to church this Sunday and ask for forgiveness for you years of lying. Then you must pray to God in earnest to be a better person. Also, you must disavow the racist and murderous political party known as the Democrats. And don't let me catch you slipping by signing up for the Republican party. That's like quitting crack to take up meth.

dadudemon's identity politics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Adam_PoE.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 12:40 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's gay so you just committed some sort of hate crime.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 12:40 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
He's gay so you just committed some sort of hate crime.

And I identity as his personal life coach. So he if defies me, he will be committing a hate crime.

That's on him.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 12:53 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Silent Master
You're the one claiming that I heard my name, thus be glad that I'm better than you.

You're welcome for not reporting your blatant rule breaking.

You are the one who heard "gaslighting Trumper retards" and automatically assumed it was about you. I did not make that claim, you jumped at the opportunity to tell on yourself.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 06:29 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Surtur
Just looking for a yes or no here, we can move on if you're too cowardly to answer.

Unlike you and your friends, I respect how people identify. If he identifies himself that way, then who am I to argue?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 06:31 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by dadudemon
I identity as Adam_PoE's personal life boss.

Adam_PoE should respect my identity.

Adam_PoE, as your personal life boss, I am issue orders for you to go to church this Sunday and ask for forgiveness for you years of lying. Then you must pray to God in earnest to be a better person. Also, you must disavow the racist and murderous political party known as the Democrats. And don't let me catch you slipping by signing up for the Republican party. That's like quitting crack to take up meth.

dadudemon's identity politics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Adam_PoE.

Boss me, daddy.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 06:32 AM
Silent Master

You are the one who heard "gaslighting Trumper retards" and automatically assumed it was about you. I did not make that claim, you jumped at the opportunity to tell on yourself.

Nope, I'm the one that saw you make an incorrect statement and corrected you. You're welcome

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 06:35 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Nope, I'm the one that saw you make an incorrect statement and corrected you. You're welcome

Nope:

It is strange, because certain gaslighting retards keep asserting how dangerous and violent liberals are, but so far, the only people with a body count, and foiled plans to murder people are Trumpers.

Try reading the news some time, dozens of people have died during the far-left riots of the last 100+ days.

laughing

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 06:39 AM
Silent Master

Thanks for proving that I saw you make an incorrect statement and then corrected you.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 06:40 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Nope:

laughing

awwwww he's too dumb to understand what he stepped in, there. poor s&m no

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 12:31 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unlike you and your friends, I respect how people identify. If he identifies himself that way, then who am I to argue?

Shifting from identity issues to social civility.

Do you respect two people having a conversation in public regardless of political ideology regardless of what you think about them politically?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 01:52 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
'Denigrated and discredited': how American journalists became targets during protests

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...AndroidApp_Copy

It's starting to look like it!

David Smith is about as credible to the Left as Bretbart is to the Right. All he does is sling mud at Republicans in general, and Trump in particular.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 02:29 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Shifting from identity issues to social civility.

Do you respect two people having a conversation in public regardless of political ideology regardless of what you think about them politically?

Adam is just mad that I corrected him.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 03:50 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
'Denigrated and discredited': how American journalists became targets during protests

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...AndroidApp_Copy

It's starting to look like it!
err yes

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 08:20 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Why are leftists so violent?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 08:23 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

I don't really think Trump denigrated the media - that would imply it was unfair criticism.

My friend group wasn't particularly happy back in 2016 when he was elected but most of them said "well, he's now the President, so let's give him a chance." The media very clearly did not do that.

For example: How many times did he condemn white supremacy only to have the media continuously say he has never condemned it? The MSM is a joke, right or left, CNN or Fox, they're absolute trash.

Love him or hate him, I am glad someone called them out.

"We have been biased and untrustworthy for a long time now and someone is criticizing us, how dare they!"

F*** MSM, tbh.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 08:27 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

how was the march? smile

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 08:28 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

...what?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 08:29 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

just havin a giggle m8
no h8
only a wee bit of b8
wink

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 08:33 PM