KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Official Joe Biden for President Thread

The Official Joe Biden for President Thread
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
I hope he picks a solid VP and then retires due to health concerns before his first term is over

Bernie!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 08:01 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, but Trump held beauty pageants of 14 year old girl "models". I was willing to overlook that! I think creepy Joe Biden might be the less creepy.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 08:01 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Bernie!
No. no expression

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 08:02 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by dadudemon
For anyone who wants to vote for Biden:

You've decided that Biden's perversions and racism is not enough to deter your vote and you'll vote for him despite his perversions and racism.

What a disgusting compromise.

It's not perversion and racism when they do it.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 08:02 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Bernie!

laughing

There's a zero percent chance Biden's picking Sanders. He's older** and more to the left than Biden.

**Though it should be noted they're only a year apart, but Sanders just looks older.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 08:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Silent Master
It's not perversion and racism when they do it.

^ This is what happens when Trumpers start realizing that Trump could actually lose in Nov. Panic and attacks. It'll only get worse as Trump's chances shrink.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 08:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

I’ll vote independent. Both are shit, imo

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 08:06 PM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stringer
I’ll vote independent. Both are shit, imo
Ralph Nader thanks you.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 08:07 PM
Darth Thor

laughing

There's a zero percent chance Biden's picking Sanders. He's older** and more to the left than Biden.

**Though it should be noted they're only a year apart, but Sanders just looks older.

Well he just officially lost my U.K. vote mad

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 08:08 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

Biden will pick an African American for Vice President. 100%

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 08:09 PM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Probably. And a woman as well.

Kamala Harris is by far the likeliest option right now IMO.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 08:13 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm still going for Tammy Baldwin! I guess I'm left field or lucky 7. smile

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 08:13 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
Yes, but Trump held beauty pageants of 14 year old girl "models". I was willing to overlook that! I think creepy Joe Biden might be the less creepy.
thumb up laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 08:17 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
don't care who becomes next POTUS as long as it isn't that orangutan
thumb up

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 08:18 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Blakemore
I'm still going for Tammy Baldwin! I guess I'm left field or lucky 7. smile

I'm assuming the main reason you're saying this is so Biden can secure Wisconsin?

I think that might be a pipedream of yours. While Wisconsin is still a toss up, it's 10 electoral votes and even though Clinton lost it in 2016, Wisconsin has voted Blue since 1988. ie they voted Obama/Biden twice.

I think Biden's camp is more concerned with other more swing-y swing states.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 08:20 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm assuming the main reason you're saying this is so Biden can secure Wisconsin?

I think that might be a pipedream of yours. While Wisconsin is still a toss up, it's 10 electoral votes and even though Clinton lost it in 2016, Wisconsin has voted Blue since 1988. ie they voted Obama/Biden twice.

I'd like to see that as my wife's got many relations in Wisconsin and my daughter was born there.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 08:24 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

In terms of maths, let's take 2016 into consideration. I feel Biden will swing Pennsylvania as he was born there turning the tally from:

306-232 into 286-252.

Now let's take Michigan. A state with close ties to Wisconsin and the rust belt in general with its 16 electoral votes. It also happens to be the closest state in 2016. That makes it: 270-268

Swing Wisconsin and Biden wins with 278-260 given its a good chance of keeping Minnesota as well.

The alternative is going for states like North Carolina, Georgia, Florida and Texas. I just don't see that being successful..

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 08:30 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

If Biden does win I predict uproar the instant he even thinks about going for a round of golf.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 09:19 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well at least it won't be a ...

I hope.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 09:29 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
If Biden does win I predict uproar the instant he even thinks about going for a round of golf.

I think there's gonna be uproar regardless of who wins. The only difference is the uproar over Biden winning will be justified.

That's not gonna happen though (Biden winning) so no worries.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 09:33 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote