KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Who will Maxwell Spill the beans on?

Poll
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Prince Andrew 1 25.00%
Bill Clinton 3 75.00%
Jeffrey Epstein 0 0%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who will Maxwell Spill the beans on?
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
if he is guilty, yes!

I think Trump is guilty of at least some of the allegations. I've been quite consistent in that I think he is a sexual predator.

I would prefer we don't have a choice between 2 sexual predators in November. But, as usual, I will not vote for a Republican or Democrat.

My vote doesn't count.

It's also why I want Rank Choice Voting - I don't want to have to make a choice between 2 sexual predators and the American People are tricked by the MSM into voting only for an R or a D.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 06:10 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I think Trump is guilty of at least some of the allegations. I've been quite consistent in that I think he is a sexual predator.

I would prefer we don't have a choice between 2 sexual predators in November. But, as usual, I will not vote for a Republican or Democrat.

My vote doesn't count.

It's also why I want Rank Choice Voting - I don't want to have to make a choice between 2 sexual predators and the American People are tricked by the MSM into voting only for an R or a D.
O.K. the accusations about Trump on.bslance are worse. I agree Biden is creepy, has anyone accused him of rape though? I'm not aware. I guess this is the best I'll get from you. The credible allegations against Trump are far more than anyone else. Let's hope all involved nefarious with Epstein get it.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 06:41 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
So how do we know anything she says isn't a lie?

If she gets to cut a deal, and we only have her word, she can implicate anyone she wants.
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah, she's gonna need to pony up receipts for any claim being made.

EDIT: Yes that means even if she name drops Bill Clinton.
true enough.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 06:42 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

O.K. the accusations about Trump on.bslance are worse. I agree Biden is creepy, has anyone accused him of rape though? I'm not aware. I guess this is the best I'll get from you.

Correct. thumb up

While nothing against Trump is founded in facts, the one sexual assault accusation against Biden actually has facts that back it up.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 06:52 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Plus Biden is on camera consistently acting creepy to women and young girl...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 07:00 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Trump likes to get peed on.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 07:01 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tara Reade he's been tested no more than Jane Doe.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 07:02 PM
Scribble

Originally posted by BackFire
Trump likes to get peed on.
Even if that were true, that's just a fetish. Biden is a bonafide rapey uncle type.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 07:03 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scribble
Plus Trump has more than 20 accusations, this is the sad thing here. It's not a case of Biden is creepier than Trump {he isn't). It's a case of these things are unlikely to ever be proven, these people are too powerful.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 07:04 PM
dadudemon

Actual evidence vs. accusations.

But I say throw them both out. Really wish the Democrats weren't so corrupt and gave us Biden.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 07:07 PM
Scribble

Plus Trump has more than 20 accusations, this is the sad thing here. It's not a case of Biden is creepier than Trump {he isn't). It's a case of these things are unlikely to ever be proven, these people are too powerful.
I agree with that, Trump has lawyers out of his arse. But Biden has been filmed being a disgusting paedophile, so... there's that.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 07:07 PM
BackFire

Even if that were true, that's just a fetish. Biden is a bonafide rapey uncle type.

Trump likes to get peed on by child prostitutes.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 07:08 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree with that, Trump has lawyers out of his arse. But Biden has been filmed being a disgusting paedophile, so... there's that.
no he hasn't. I've seen that video.
thumb up laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 07:09 PM
Scribble

Actual evidence vs. accusations.

But I say throw them both out. Really wish the Democrats weren't so corrupt and gave us Biden.
Were there any of the last crop of Dems you might have voted for had they won?

If I were American I would have voted Yang. Wish we got people like him in the UK.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 07:10 PM
Scribble

You don't think Biden's behaviour around children is gross and creepy? Would you be okay with strangers acting like that towards your own children? I don't have kids but damn, I'd punch a fool who tried that sick shit if I did.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 07:11 PM
dadudemon

Were there any of the last crop of Dems you might have voted for had they won?

If I were American I would have voted Yang. Wish we got people like him in the UK.

Tulsi and Yang.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 07:13 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up

The “Creepy Joe” meme was born out of media images of Biden apparently standing much too close to a litany of women at public appearances. Such images have floated through the media for years, usually framed as jokes.

In 2019, several women came forward to say they felt Biden’s behavior was nonconsensual. However, one woman depicted in the memes, Stephanie Carter, has objected to the meming of the photo she appeared in, writing in March 2019 that “The Joe Biden in my picture is a close friend helping someone get through a big day, for which I will always be grateful. So, as the sole owner of my story, it is high time that I reclaim it — from strangers, Twitter, the pundits and the late-night hosts.”

The meme has seen increased popularity in recent weeks, after former Senate staffer Tara Reade filed a criminal complaint against Biden for a sexual assault she alleges Biden committed in 1993; Biden has denied the allegation. (President Trump has similarly denied accusations made by 22 women of sexual assault or misconduct.) from Vox May 17 2020

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 07:15 PM
Scribble

Tulsi and Yang.
Best calls, I'd take either of them for Prime Minister

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 07:15 PM
BackFire

You don't think Biden's behaviour around children is gross and creepy? Would you be okay with strangers acting like that towards your own children? I don't have kids but damn, I'd punch a fool who tried that sick shit if I did.

I don’t think I’ve seen the video in question. Can you link it for me?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 07:16 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

most in those pictures are related to him which is why Donald Trump jnr back tracked so hard and said he was "only joking".

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 07:17 PM