KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Godzilla vs Kong

Godzilla vs Kong
Started by: xPRIMEx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 25 26 [27]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFyre

there was only one and it was. I have heard great things about Singular Point, just the majority ( on toho kingdom and various kaiju sites on my fb) hate the designs.

That is of course, just my opinion.

As a fan, I hope it does well even if I hate it.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 01:37 PM
ShadowFyre is online now! Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thought Netflix had like 3 so far. One with Mechagodzilla, Ghidorah, and one other..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 01:54 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

They do, but its all a series about Plant Godzilla who is super op.

Basically, kaiju attack the Earth and this super religious aliens who look exactly like human beings come to help. Godzilla bullies humans and the advanced race straight off of Earth and they come to take it back.

Mecha G is an actual transforming city.
Ghidorah is a trans dimensional thinga mabob

Horrible description. Worse execution i.o

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Apr 19th, 2021 at 02:34 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 02:24 PM
ShadowFyre is online now! Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

There's also a new Godzilla book coming from IDW

Godzilla: Monsters & Protectors #1

https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Godzilla...tectors_Issue_1

Old Post Apr 20th, 2021 03:17 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
There's also a new Godzilla book coming from IDW

Godzilla: Monsters & Protectors #1

https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Godzilla...tectors_Issue_1

‘It will be up to three intrepid middle-school students — with a little magic help from Infant Island — to show Godzilla that not all humans are bad… and that there is still hope for Planet Earth.’

This sounds and looks utterly awful ~awful~

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 20th, 2021 05:16 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
‘It will be up to three intrepid middle-school students — with a little magic help from Infant Island — to show Godzilla that not all humans are bad… and that there is still hope for Planet Earth.’

This sounds and looks utterly awful ~awful~

Edit

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 20th, 2021 05:17 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I want to get some of IDW's older Godzilla books, Be great to reprint them now with all these new Godzilla movies.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2021 05:55 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

That really does sound bad. More like a job for minilla or godzooky

Old Post Apr 20th, 2021 01:23 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

They should get the rights to Ultraman.

And Gamera. Just go nuts.

Heck, do a Godzilla/Pacific Rim crossover. Have him face off against gangs of Kaiju, and super size Gypsy Danger

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2021 04:07 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Ultraman might do well but I just don't think the general audience would take to Gamera very well.

I would put the Gamera heisei trilogy as some of the best kaiju movies out there though.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2021 05:21 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I've only watched one of the Gamera heisei movies, Attack of Leigon

Gamera's Shōwa era films are really hokey, Makes the Godzilla's films from that era great.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 01:55 AM
ShadowFyre

Oh yeah, they are super hokey pokey.

I suppose with the right cgi team and a superb story they could pull it off, but Ultraman would probably fare better.

I mean, hes a giant ****ing turtle that flies by spinning around. Its gonna be hard for the ga to get past that.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 02:20 AM
ShadowFyre

So in the scenes where Kong is examining his throne room, there is a huge Godzilla skull, like easily double the size of current Godzilla which I thought was pretty neat. Anyone read the book or tie ins?

Old Post May 1st, 2021 12:07 AM
ShadowFyre

https://www.godzilla-movies.com/new...rt-book-preview

Alternate Mecha G designs. Some are cool. Some are horrible.

Old Post May 1st, 2021 12:42 AM