KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jacob Blake Police Shooting

Jacob Blake Police Shooting
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Jacob Blake Police Shooting

Surprised this didn't get a thread, but yup, cops pumped bullets into an innocent man that they prejudicially profiled as an angry gorilla. Honestly, as long as the cops get arrested and punished, I'm not even mad. While I hate to use the tragic death of a human being to proselytize a political cause, I think that what this proves more than anything is how that those with aggressive, impulsive, domineering attitudes (like Trump aka sociopaths) are blatantly sabotaging the attempts of those with compassionate, intelligent, productive attitudes (like Kamala and Biden) to make the world a better place. Note that this logic does not just apply to those in positions of government, but citizens as well, such as the murderer of Cannon Hinnant.

Please do not use this as an excuse to perpetuate hypocritical racism (*cough* BLM*cough*), and honestly, don't even go out to protest until/if the legal methods of prosecution are insufficient. Let's take this opportunity to focus on the big picture, not just on our race, but on our personal behavior, so we can know what the best actions are for ourselves and whom to select to best moderate us on a federal level, as is the purpose of the American people.

What are your thoughts, KMCers?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 08:24 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

LOL!!!!

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 08:25 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

"An innocent man". Yeah, right.

Show me a video proving the shooting was unjustified.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 08:32 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lestov16
Surprised this didn't get a thread, but yup, cops pumped bullets into an innocent man that they prejudicially profiled as an angry gorilla. Honestly, as long as the cops get arrested and punished, I'm not even mad. While I hate to use the tragic death of a human being to proselytize a political cause, I think that what this proves more than anything is how that those with aggressive, impulsive, domineering attitudes (like Trump aka sociopaths) are blatantly sabotaging the attempts of those with compassionate, intelligent, productive attitudes (like Kamala and Biden) to make the world a better place. Note that this logic does not just apply to those in positions of government, but citizens as well, such as the murderer of Cannon Hinnant.

Please do not use this as an excuse to perpetuate hypocritical racism (*cough* BLM*cough*), and honestly, don't even go out to protest until/if the legal methods of prosecution are insufficient. Let's take this opportunity to focus on the big picture, not just on our race, but on our personal behavior, so we can know what the best actions are for ourselves and whom to select to best moderate us on a federal level, as is the purpose of the American people.

What are your thoughts, KMCers?
Terribly sad, but not surprised.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 08:38 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is the sex offender who decided to suspiciously and aggressively reach into his car to grab something despite cops having guns drawn on him telling him not to do so, right?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 08:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here we go again; it is an election year after all.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 08:41 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by wxyz
Here we go again; it is an election year after all.

Yep and I saw footage of a guy bashing a cops head with a brick during a "protest" over this.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 08:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
This is the sex offender who decided to suspiciously and aggressively reach into his car to grab something despite cops having guns drawn on him telling him not to do so, right?

If that's how it went down, lethal force would be justified.

Police aren't mind readers, for all they know you're about to open fire on them. Meaning, you really should do as you're told, show hands if they say show hands, get down if they say get down.

Save arguing for your lawyer, in safe circumstances.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 08:44 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
If that's how it went down, lethal force would be justified.

Police aren't mind readers, for all they know you're about to open fire on them. Meaning, you really should do as you're told, show hands if they say show hands, get down if they say get down.

Save arguing for your lawyer, in safe circumstances.

Go to around 45 seconds in:

Idk, maybe I'm wrong? Maybe some will interpret it differently, but he just seems to aggressively go for something in the car. The body language doesn't suggest he wanted to grab an ID or something.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 08:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Footage of that cop being knocked out with a brick:

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 08:47 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Go to around 45 seconds in:

Idk, maybe I'm wrong? Maybe some will interpret it differently, but he just seems to aggressively go for something in the car. The body language doesn't suggest he wanted to grab an ID or something.

The idiot had multiple guns drawn on him and he was warned to stop multiple times and yet continued to keep walking and then had the audacity to reach into his car like that. Can't fix that level of stupid.

"Innocent man," my ass.

The people in that area who will have their businesses and homes vandalized, burned, and looted because of unjustified riots are the ones who're innocent.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Aug 24th, 2020 at 09:46 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 09:42 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I will wait for all the facts to come out, but for now I will concede that I rushed to judgement in trying to white knight this dude and I was wrong for it, and Silent Master, Surtur, Rnae are right in pointing out how aggressive homeboi was trying to be. As I said in a convo with DDM, I do not think that American Liberty means that citizens have carte blanche to act like wild animals while the police are forced to be their babysitters, and aggressive resistance to arrest is an absolute justifiable reason to getting shot in the face and/or back (unless the individual is provably intoxicated or insane). Sorry, BLM.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 09:46 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will wait for all the facts to come out, but for now I will concede that I rushed to judgement in trying to white knight this dude and I was wrong for it, and Silent Master, Surtur, Rnae are right in pointing out how aggressive homeboi was trying to be. As I said in a convo with DDM, I do not think that American Liberty means that citizens have carte blanche to act like wild animals while the police are forced to be their babysitters, and aggressive resistance to arrest is an absolute justifiable reason to getting shot in the face and/or back (unless the individual is provably intoxicated or insane). Sorry, BLM.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 09:49 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Dp

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 09:50 PM
dadudemon

Dp

Double Penetration!

In the butthole!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 09:55 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will say that although the shooting appeared to be justified the cop probably didn't need to shoot him as many times as he did; kinda seemed like overkill.

I realize though that in situations like that when your life is at stake and the adrenaline is pumping you may get a little trigger-happy.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 10:28 PM
Insane Titan

He was a sex offender who already had a warrant out for him. He’d already pulled a gun on officers. Lmao the lengths people will go to whilst ignoring facts to further a agenda.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 09:17 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

The US police just shoot way too many people.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:41 AM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Artol
The US police just shoot way too many people.
He was warned not to go for his weapon by the police and civilians and still went for his weapon.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 11:32 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep, this was justified. Yet race baiters in the media want to pretend otherwise.

More than once I have heard this described as "he was unarmed and they shot him in broad daylight!". Would shooting him at dusk have been more acceptable, somehow?

And the way they describe people as being unarmed comes off like when they say unarmed they really mean non-threatening. We saw this with Michael Brown a lot. He was "unarmed". But unarmed doesn't mean one is not a threat(especially for someone the size of Brown). And if the guy had a gun in his car his status could go from being unarmed to armed in the blink of an eye.

And the media is emphasizing cops shot him in front of his children too. Do cops become bulletproof once children are around? If not, that is irrelevant. The guy is the one who chose to act a fool in front of his kids. The cops didn't tell him to behave this way. And no, a cop should not hesitate to protect himself from a criminal merely cuz the criminals kids are nearby. They are under no obligation to sacrifice themselves for the children of criminals since a lot of cops have families and children of their own that they wanna come home to at the end of the day. Sorry if this disappoints anyone, I'm sure a social worker or therapist would be willing to make that sacrifice though, right?

Last edited by Surtur on Aug 25th, 2020 at 11:44 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 11:40 AM