KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » She-Hulk (Disney+)

She-Hulk (Disney+)
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
So, this is unfortunately already getting review bombed on places like IMDB despite not even being out yet. And if you look at the demographics of the ratings, the culprits are men between the ages of 30 and 44. I'd say that I'm surprised but I'm really not. IMDB is a hotspot for insecure, mostly conservative manbabies.

Very Strange. Especially given the circumstances that they cant do any solo Hulk stuff. And She-Hulk has played a big part in comics for decades.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2022 12:16 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Very Strange. Especially given the circumstances that they cant do any solo Hulk stuff. And She-Hulk has played a big part in comics for decades.

I've seen this kind of thing on IMDB before, so I don't find it particularly strange. Also, based on the negative reviews some of them left, half the morons didn't even know that She-Hulk has literally been around since like 1980, because some of them were claiming that the character was part of some alleged woke agenda to gender swap male characters.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2022 03:08 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Well it is going to be 100% utter diarrhea to be fair to the review bombers. Not because of gender or "wokeness". Just because it's shit.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2022 03:13 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, this is unfortunately already getting review bombed on places like IMDB despite not even being out yet. And if you look at the demographics of the ratings, the culprits are men between the ages of 30 and 44. I'd say that I'm surprised but I'm really not. IMDB is a hotspot for insecure, mostly conservative manbabies.
Incels attack! Thank god the number of these people has greatly reduced on KMC.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2022 03:28 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I've seen this kind of thing on IMDB before, so I don't find it particularly strange. Also, based on the negative reviews some of them left, half the morons didn't even know that She-Hulk has literally been around since like 1980, because some of them were claiming that the character was part of some alleged woke agenda to gender swap male characters.

Well found it strange because I thought it usually happens when they make woke changes. Like an all female Ghostbusters (which I actually kinda liked tbh).

But clearly those complaints just brought out all the incels and racists to b**** about any kind of diversity.

In this case its particularly laughable though, because they literally have rights restrictions on doing a solo Hulk outing.

And yeah shes been around a long time. Like go b**** at the comics for their history of making any female or coloured superheroes

Old Post Aug 18th, 2022 05:04 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I like seeing fragile masculinity types crumble.

Watching the first ep tonight, not expecting much, hoping its good though.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 18th, 2022 05:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

thoroughly enjoyed the first episode. Jen's 4th wall breaking was nice.. Also loved the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Steve Rogers joke

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 19th, 2022 03:23 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I enjoyed the ep far more than I thought I would have. My only big complaints are some of the CGI and the final scene.

-Bruce-Hulk looked good, while Jen-Hulk looked noticeably cheaper, especially when more complex movements were shown. eg Her face/mouth movements were just bad at times

-The final fight while extremely short was awful. Really hope this isn't the direction the show is headed

Old Post Aug 19th, 2022 06:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

They punked out Titania hard, that is intolerable!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2022 05:54 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

This should be renamed He-Sulk because of it's effect on all the usual neckbeard nice-guy simpatrons

Old Post Aug 21st, 2022 07:08 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like all Superhero stuff with exception of the Boys and a few episodes of Sandman, this was shit.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2022 08:50 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
This should be renamed He-Sulk because of it's effect on all the usual neckbeard nice-guy simpatrons

Heh

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2022 04:25 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

They have denied me a big She Hulk vs Titania brawl, SONS A BIRCHES MUST PAY!!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2022 01:13 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

episode 2 was just ok.. HOWEVER [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the wolverine reveal and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: wwh upcoming story was great

Old Post Aug 26th, 2022 03:01 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

She Hulk looks like a drag artist.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2022 02:52 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

After episode 1 going to wait for the show to build up so I can binge it all at once.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2022 03:24 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Target X

The first episode is okay. The fight with Titania is rather lame but it did convey a sense of comedic feel throughout and breaking of the fourth wall was good to have.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2022 05:11 PM
Target X is currently offline Click here to Send Target X a Private Message Find more posts by Target X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Wong is legit one of my favourite MCU characters at this point.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2022 04:39 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Well, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: The Wrecking Crew were pretty lackluster. Pretty boring episode. Needs more She-Hulk action and less Jen.

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 1st, 2022 07:55 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

watched the episode...

it was okay wanted a wee bit more of she hulk. liked when she beat those guys up though

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2022 03:46 AM