KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Rank these MCU characters 1-10 Based on physical Strength

Rank these MCU characters 1-10 Based on physical Strength
Started by: HumbleServant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, this is the most recent example of a contest in strength between Hulk and Thor that I can recall:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FloweryIl...tail-mobile.mp4

Of course, this was before Thor had his awakening at the end of the film, which should also be taken into account. It really depends on if/how much people think his physical strength increased at that point. Personally, I have no idea.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2020 04:53 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Well, this is the most recent example of a contest in strength between Hulk and Thor that I can recall:

Of course, this was before Thor had his awakening at the end of the film, which should also be taken into account. It really depends on if/how much people think his physical strength increased at that point. Personally, I have no idea.

One of the few times when MCU Hulk actually showed that he got stronger the madder he got. I always found it frustrating how the the MCU didn't portray this better.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2020 05:26 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by FrothByte
One of the few times when MCU Hulk actually showed that he got stronger the madder he got. I always found it frustrating how the the MCU didn't portray this better.

It's like the Spider-Sense thing. For some reason they think less is more. Because there have been a handful of instances where Hulk has seemingly gotten stronger when madder, but they're few and far between. Because the only instances I can recall is the Ragnarok fight, the fight with Abomination, and he also seemed to get stronger and tankier during his fight with Veronica in AoU as the match went on and he got more pissed (especially after Tony knocked one of his teeth out), which pushed Tony to take drastic measures with the skyscraper drop. But overall, they've done a rather shitty job at showcasing this part of his power set.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2020 05:45 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

Is there any indication his physical strength was increased after he unlocked lightning god mode?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2020 06:45 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Psychotron
Is there any indication his physical strength was increased after he unlocked lightning god mode?

Well, even though he was still at a disadvantage, he did seem to have an easier time of it against Hela than he had before that. But that in and of itself is not particularly clear cut. Might simply be the case that Odin's speech gave him the extra motivation to push himself harder. And this is why I said that I personally have no idea whether it made a notable difference or not.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2020 07:58 AM