KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Agenda 21 ("The Great Reset")

Agenda 21 ("The Great Reset")
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
It's getting closer and closer. And it is by design.

People are getting fooled by the theatre though

Old Post Mar 11th, 2022 07:03 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

So you deny it?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 14th, 2022 09:10 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you deny it?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2022 09:37 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It's like the "the end is nigh!" end of the world ranters. They just keep predicting and predicting with nothing to show.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 15th, 2022 01:07 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

What are you talking about. Look up the goals for agenda 21. Day by day we are getting closer to the end goal.

They are deliberately crippling the economy so they can then offer the solution. A complete reset of the financial system

This war will bring us to the brink.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2022 10:07 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

And how many "brinks" have we've supposedly been at now?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2022 03:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm all for a reset of the financial system but a voluntary bill on NGO's won't do it.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2022 03:58 PM
Darth Thor

Thats great. My crypto would shoot up.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2022 05:19 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Darth Thor

Sorry, but the cryptobros will be the first to get gulag'd.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2022 09:43 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Sorry, but the cryptobros will be the first to get gulag'd.

Lol @ "Crytobros"

There would obviously be a big crash initially due to panic. But I don't see it disappearing in a great reset (at least not the ones with utility which help improve the financial system).

And if they don't disappear, then I have no doubt those cryptos would moon in the aftermath.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2022 10:45 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by Robtard
And how many "brinks" have we've supposedly been at now?

Not many compared to now. By 2030 it will happen

That will collapse too. Like fiat money, it is absolutely worthless.

. Own stuff of value like gold and silver.

Attachment: img_20220316_122053.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Mar 16th, 2022 12:21 PM
Darth Thor

That will collapse too. Like fiat money, it is absolutely worthless.

Well it's massively different to fiat money:

1. They are decentralized ledgers, rather than centralized, meaning no one person or entity controls Bitcoin(for example).

2. Bitcoin (and many others) are limited in number, unlike fiat which can be continuously printed.

Own stuff of value like gold and silver.

Always a sensible idea.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2022 01:12 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Not many compared to now. By 2030 it will happen

Brother Deano, I've been on KMC almost 17 years now and you've been claiming the world is on the "brink" for at least 15 of those years.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2022 04:44 PM
Adam_PoE

Brother Deano, I've been on KMC almost 17 years now and you've been claiming the world is on the "brink" for at least 15 of those years.

This is a common feature of conspiratorial thinking. Evangelicals have been preaching that we are in the end times for over 40 years. And QAnon is certain the Storm is Coming any day now.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2022 06:26 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Better start carrying an umbrella everyday just in case, coming storm and all.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2022 06:54 PM
Darth Thor

Better start carrying an umbrella everyday just in case, coming storm and all.

Well Thats what we do in Manchester. It can literally shower rain anytime here, even on a sunny day.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2022 08:56 PM
Deano

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
This is a common feature of conspiratorial thinking. Evangelicals have been preaching that we are in the end times for over 40 years. And QAnon is certain the Storm is Coming any day now.

Awesome

But I've never claimed we are in end times. I'll leave that to you religious nuts

Old Post Mar 17th, 2022 05:17 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Well Thats what we do in Manchester. It can literally shower rain anytime here, even on a sunny day.

We could use some of that here in California right now, had another mostly dry winter.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2022 05:44 PM