KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Which powerset would you choose..?

Which powerset would you choose..?
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Why would wiping out the entire population matter tho? I'm perfectly fine with that laughing out loud

I'm surprised you never managed a Hot Topic, you're so edgy.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 04:33 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Re: Which powerset would you choose..?

1.) A perma-charged GL ring... 2nd best option to me. I see no flaws minus me accidentally creating something while pissed at someone killing them.
2.) Mjolnir (yes, you're worthy.)... this IS the best option, especially with Mjlonir feeding you everything you need on how to control the power.
3.) Firestorm's matter transmutation... good but I can see too many mistakes with me turning people into eggs.
4.) Xavier's TP... worse one here. Well, 2nd worse power for a starter.
5.) Hulk's rage-induced strength... lol, me amping while I'm pissed. This isnt a good idea, at all. Unstoppable creature rage killing people and accidently punch the ground destroying the planet/continent. Tied with 2nd worst.
6.) Flash's speed/perceptions... this is the worst one. The world would be at a stand still for YEARS for me that would be a second for everyone else. Ill never learn how to control it and I would basically be nonexistent.
7.) Franklin Richards' reality manipulation... good choice but boring choice. Imagine being able to do anything.
8.) Batman's utility belt... this sucks.

So my choice is Mjlonir. Then I'll rule Earth.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 05:27 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HumbleServant

I pick flash speed, it would be pretty fun for me

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 05:29 PM
HumbleServant is currently offline Click here to Send HumbleServant a Private Message Find more posts by HumbleServant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by HumbleServant
I pick flash speed, it would be pretty fun for me

So you'll learn how to master your speed to the point of moving at 0? I highly doubt that. The world would be at a halt for you, forever. Theres no way you'll enjoy that powerset.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 05:35 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I almost picked it laughing out loud

Least chance of me destroying myself and the world.

1. Imagine your dreams made reality. How would you train against that? Batman made Kyle blind just by suggesting to him that he was blind when Kyle was asleep.

2. Imagine creating literal shit storms across the planet lol.

3. Not that bad, until you turn the air in your lungs into salt.

4. Needs training , otherwise you get overloaded. Xavier had time to grow into his powers ,he didn't wake up age 13 with the same level he has now.

5. This is just shit.

6. Also shit. Either you accidentally get stuck in between seconds, or you go the other way and age yourself/others into dust in seconds.

7. See dreams. And you might even wipe yourself out at the same time.

8. The most boring but safe option. Assuming you don't accidentally get a face full of fear toxin or something when you open the wrong compartment ,or activate the self destruct or whatever.

**** yeah! Batman's belt *presses button simultaneously gassing myself, exposing everyone's secret identity, shooting myself in face with batarang and transport myself to phantom zone* **** yeah

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 05:42 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HumbleServant

Originally posted by carver9
So you'll learn how to master your speed to the point of moving at 0? I highly doubt that. The world would be at a halt for you, forever. Theres no way you'll enjoy that powerset.

That sounds scary, i assumed it wouldnt be that hard to master it but if it is then i pick 7. I would use franklins powers to help the world recycle garbage, clean the oceans, delete nuclear waste, advance technology, and become rich

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 05:44 PM
HumbleServant is currently offline Click here to Send HumbleServant a Private Message Find more posts by HumbleServant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'm surprised you never managed a Hot Topic, you're so edgy.

Don't forget spencers

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 05:45 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

GL ring.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 05:52 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Franklin's powers.
GL ring
Mjolnir

Top 3

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 06:40 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by Galan007
One morning you wake up and Mxy appears in your room. He states that he will permanently gift you with one of the following items/abilities:

1.) A perma-charged GL ring.
2.) Mjolnir (yes, you're worthy.)
3.) Firestorm's matter transmutation.
4.) Xavier's TP.
5.) Hulk's rage-induced strength.
6.) Flash's speed/perceptions.
7.) Franklin Richards' reality manipulation.
8.) Batman's utility belt.

*The caveat*
You have NO experience with any of the above items/abilities. You're still the real life you, and have to train yourself to use whatever you selected -- there's no one around to help you.

Which power would you choose, and what would you do with it in the real world?

Sure as shit wouldn't pick 2.
The ****ing thing would just backfire on me the second I refuse to participate in a BLM riot or donate my kidney to some transitioning lardass.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 07:00 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Xavier TP.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 07:16 PM
lawest9 is online now! Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Re: Re: Which powerset would you choose..?

Originally posted by krisblaze
Sure as shit wouldn't pick 2.
The ****ing thing would just backfire on me the second I refuse to participate in a BLM riot or donate my kidney to some transitioning lardass.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 07:21 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Here's the deal...

I dont have the willpower to stop drinking red bull when I know its bad for me. There's no way I'd get the full power benefit of that ring. If I could use it like even a rookie GL I'd take it.

Firestorm ability requires a scientific mind that I don't have to be able to change the molecules of things like he does.

I would be stuck in time for who knows how long with Flash abilities.

Mjolnir seems like the most practical honestly. I'll take it.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 07:46 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Dambo, Mjolnir would hate you. It would betray you. You are the patriarchy that mother storm despises.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 07:56 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 08:03 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Which powerset would you choose..?

laughing out loud @ Carvers list

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 08:04 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

seems like 7 is far above everything else here

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 08:21 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Galan007
One morning you wake up and Mxy appears in your room. He states that he will permanently gift you with one of the following items/abilities:

1.) A perma-charged GL ring.
2.) Mjolnir (yes, you're worthy.)
3.) Firestorm's matter transmutation.
4.) Xavier's TP.
5.) Hulk's rage-induced strength.
6.) Flash's speed/perceptions.
7.) Franklin Richards' reality manipulation.
8.) Batman's utility belt.

*The caveat*
You have NO experience with any of the above items/abilities. You're still the real life you, and have to train yourself to use whatever you selected -- there's no one around to help you.

Which power would you choose, and what would you do with it in the real world?
I would choose a GL ring. It would be the safest bet for me personally.

2 would be my second choice.

3, no thanks. I could see bad things happening.

4, nope. I don't need other people's thoughts rattling around my brain.

5, yeah no. I could see things getting ruined quickly.

6 would be my 3rd choice,

7, not a chance.

8 is my 4th choice.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Last edited by Badabing on Nov 23rd, 2020 at 10:29 PM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 10:16 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Always great seeing Bada post in threads like this.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 10:28 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

My will is absolute. GL ring for me...the rest are not worth my attention save mjolnir which id probably turn into a dildo and die climaxing while getting shot with a galactic level lightning blast.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2020 10:32 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote