KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who Survives Thanos pimp slap???

Who Survives Thanos pimp slap???
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Read what I wrote, and accept it for what it is, or don't. Not my problem that you decided to attempt moving the goal posts. Thanos kills them all.
You must be an idiot then. I gave a durability for WW that surpasses anything the shield has tanked without damage. And you say im moving the goal posts?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 02:24 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by h1a8
You must be an idiot then. I gave a durability for WW that surpasses anything the shield has tanked without damage. And you say im moving the goal posts?

The only idiot here is you. Superman without any amplification can do that to Wonder Woman, so unless you can prove that she was hit by an amplified punch, give it a rest killer. Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet would kill them all in their base states. Wonder Woman at that time would've been defeated by far less than infinite strength. Look at the majority of her run-ins with Mongul moron.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 03:48 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

You asked where in the OP was anybody amped then started acting like you never said that. If anybody is moving any goal post, it's you Stoic.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 05:10 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

The only idiot here is you. Superman without any amplification can do that to Wonder Woman, so unless you can prove that she was hit by an amplified punch, give it a rest killer. Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet would kill them all in their base states. Wonder Woman at that time would've been defeated by far less than infinite strength. Look at the majority of her run-ins with Mongul moron.

LOL can’t believe H1 went with the name calling route.

But I think the point is that durability feat by WW is greater than any the shield has. doesn’t matter if Superman was amped or not.
She was punched so hard that she was punched from the Sun to the Earth at faster than light speed and still had her jaw attached. That punch hit with crazy amount of force, maybe more force than the shied has ever blocked. You can counter this by providing durability feats of the shield. Then we can watch H1 go bonkers by trying to perform all his calculations to tell us why yoir counter feat is less impressive. Good way to keep him busy.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 08:33 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Superman has never hit someone that hard before. Thats astronomically harder than he has ever hit someone. Even if he wasnt amped, then the force of the blow is still beyond anything the shield has taken without being destroyed. Therefore, she will not get killed from that lesser attack. Mongul failed to crack her skull. Mongul is also strong enough to damage Superman. So that point is moot anyway.

No one is claiming that WW wouldn't be hurt or koed here. Its fair at best to say that her skull will be intact and her being alive due to it having comparable and superior feats than the shield.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 12:25 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

They all die.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 12:44 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Diesldude
LOL can’t believe H1 went with the name calling route.

But I think the point is that durability feat by WW is greater than any the shield has. doesn’t matter if Superman was amped or not.
She was punched so hard that she was punched from the Sun to the Earth at faster than light speed and still had her jaw attached. That punch hit with crazy amount of force, maybe more force than the shied has ever blocked. You can counter this by providing durability feats of the shield. Then we can watch H1 go bonkers by trying to perform all his calculations to tell us why yoir counter feat is less impressive. Good way to keep him busy.

Based on what? Superman held the shield in both of his hands and was overly impressed by it's durability. Meanwhile Mongul, and others have beaten her bloody. Mongul is nowhere near as powerful as an Infinity Gauntlet user.

Originally posted by Delta1938
You asked where in the OP was anybody amped then started acting like you never said that. If anybody is moving any goal post, it's you Stoic.

I'm attempting to understand how posters like Quanchi, and Alberto were banned while you and h1 have remained here? If you don't understand what I said after I've explained twice, then either ponder it, or continue attempting your old tired routine of disrupting threads.

Superman has never hit someone that hard before. Thats astronomically harder than he has ever hit someone. Even if he wasnt amped, then the force of the blow is still beyond anything the shield has taken without being destroyed. Therefore, she will not get killed from that lesser attack. Mongul failed to crack her skull. Mongul is also strong enough to damage Superman. So that point is moot anyway.

No one is claiming that WW wouldn't be hurt or koed here. Its fair at best to say that her skull will be intact and her being alive due to it having comparable and superior feats than the shield.

Your claim is wrong. That was as hard as Superman without an amp has hit anyone. He wasn't sun dipped during the fight. Now, even if he was sun dipped, at that time, writers had not yet begun to place his level as they have more recently. You can't even begin to measure anything, because you don't know. But by all means, gather up as much erroneous evidence as you can, and I'll prove to you that you're wrong. Superman's punch was nowhere near as powerful as an Infinity Gauntlet users punch. Wonder Woman was a gnat in comparison to him.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 03:55 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Stoic, want me to call a whambulence for you?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 04:33 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Based on what? Superman held the shield in both of his hands and was overly impressed by it's durability. Meanwhile Mongul, and others have beaten her bloody. Mongul is nowhere near as powerful as an Infinity Gauntlet user.

I'm attempting to understand how posters like Quanchi, and Alberto were banned while you and h1 have remained here? If you don't understand what I said after I've explained twice, then either ponder it, or continue attempting your old tired routine of disrupting threads.

Your claim is wrong. That was as hard as Superman without an amp has hit anyone. He wasn't sun dipped during the fight. Now, even if he was sun dipped, at that time, writers had not yet begun to place his level as they have more recently. You can't even begin to measure anything, because you don't know. But by all means, gather up as much erroneous evidence as you can, and I'll prove to you that you're wrong. Superman's punch was nowhere near as powerful as an Infinity Gauntlet users punch. Wonder Woman was a gnat in comparison to him.

You are indeed stupid. No one is arguing Superman was amped (because it is irrelevant). The argument is that a punch with that amount of force is greater than anything the shield tanked. Yet WW didn't die or get her jaw broken.
We go by feats here. You can't make claims that Superman's punch was nowhere near as powerful as a punch with the IG, without actual punching feats. Superman's punch is greater than any punch we seen with the infinitiy gauntlet going by feats. Unless you can show us a punch that takes more force than sending someone from the Sun to the Earth in seconds (multiple times the speed of light) done by Thanos with IG.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 04:55 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

Stop lying. Superman was hitting DD with everything he had.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 06:02 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GodofNature

Since when is infinite strength needed just for Cap's shield, and at what run-ins with Mongul of the Wonder Woman of that time should anyone look, are you seriously talking about Pre-Crisis or her jobbing in Sensational Wonder Woman for some reason?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 06:32 PM
GodofNature is currently offline Click here to Send GodofNature a Private Message Find more posts by GodofNature Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GodofNature

Originally posted by JBL

That was a far weaker Superman if you talk about the original Death of Superman story-line.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 06:33 PM
GodofNature is currently offline Click here to Send GodofNature a Private Message Find more posts by GodofNature Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by JBL

Are you arguing Superman never changed?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 08:17 PM
Stoic
Avenger

You are indeed stupid. No one is arguing Superman was amped (because it is irrelevant). The argument is that a punch with that amount of force is greater than anything the shield tanked. Yet WW didn't die or get her jaw broken.
We go by feats here. You can't make claims that Superman's punch was nowhere near as powerful as a punch with the IG, without actual punching feats. Superman's punch is greater than any punch we seen with the infinitiy gauntlet going by feats. Unless you can show us a punch that takes more force than sending someone from the Sun to the Earth in seconds (multiple times the speed of light) done by Thanos with IG.

Sun dipped means amped. Go back and read your claim. Prove your claim that the punch is greater. You can't, so move on.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 10:06 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

Lol. Caps Shield stood up to Gladiators pounding fists and hotter than Star heat vision. Put any character here face in the place of that shield and watch as their skulls get crushed by a character that hits harder than ALL characters here. Thanos pimp slap destroyed that Shield. ALL Characters here die.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 12:06 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by JBL
Lol. Caps Shield stood up to Gladiators pounding fists and hotter than Star heat vision. Put any character here face in the place of that shield and watch as their skulls get crushed by a character that hits harder than ALL characters here. Thanos pimp slap destroyed that Shield. ALL Characters here die.

So weak sauce compared to Superman. GG.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 12:35 AM
Stoic
Avenger

So weak sauce compared to Superman. GG.

What are you doing on this site *******? Flame baiting?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 01:11 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

What are you doing on this site *******? Flame baiting?

No, I'm not. You're throwing a hissy fit. Guess you're still salty about being called out on getting what H1 said.

What JBL argued is weak sauce compared to Superman. I could be wrong, but I believe the intent of the thread was who can take the force to do that to the shield. Not "ZONG THANOS HAS TEH INFEENANTY GAUNTLIT HE HEETS AZZZZZ ZARD AS HE WANTS DC DIES LAMO!!!"

Oh and you called me a bitch? Fuck off.

EDIT: Oh, it's carter who made it. Despite my poor opinion of him, I always manage to OVERestimate him.

Last edited by Delta1938 on Sep 18th, 2021 at 01:30 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 01:28 AM
JBL
Wrestling God

No, I'm not. You're throwing a hissy fit. Guess you're still salty about being called out on getting what H1 said.

What JBL argued is weak sauce compared to Superman. I could be wrong, but I believe the intent of the thread was who can take the force to do that to the shield. Not "ZONG THANOS HAS TEH INFEENANTY GAUNTLIT HE HEETS AZZZZZ ZARD AS HE WANTS DC DIES LAMO!!!"

Oh and you called me a bitch? Fuck off.

EDIT: Oh, it's carter who made it. Despite my poor opinion of him, I always manage to OVERestimate him.
False.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 02:38 AM
JBL
Wrestling God

lol. I could tell you why Quan and Alberto are banned and why those two are still here. Should be obvious though.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 02:42 AM