KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Tucker Carlson pushing "Great Replacement Theory"

Tucker Carlson pushing "Great Replacement Theory"
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
bit old for me... have you guys seen Carlson's comments about Murdoch. Quite superb.
Which in particular are your referring?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 04:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Which in particular are your referring?
the classic one about Murdoch being a ****.

Originally posted by Fiann@
Ri-ight confused... so you're more of an old lady kinda guy?

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 04:42 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

I like milfs and cougars.

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 04:55 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
I like milfs and cougars.
aren't you a bit old for them now laughing out loud

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 05:01 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

aren't you a bit old for them now laughing out loud
I'm 31.

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 05:20 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
I'm 31.
you are but you look older... I mean like... smile I'm glad you're back, I miss Bash though.

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 05:23 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Hopefully he's okay and not dead

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 05:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hopefully he's okay and not dead
I do always worry these days and yes, indeed.

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 05:48 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

you are but you look older... I mean like... smile I'm glad you're back, I miss Bash though.
Have you even seen a picture of me?

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 05:48 PM
Adam_PoE

Carlson Text: "It's Not How White Men Fight"

A text message sent by Tucker Carlson that set off a panic at the highest levels of Fox on the eve of its billion-dollar defamation trial showed its most popular host sharing his private, inflammatory views about violence and race. The discovery of the message contributed to a chain of events that ultimately led to Mr. Carlson's firing.

In the message, sent to one of his producers in the hours after violent Trump supporters stormed the Capitol on January 6th 2021, Mr. Carlson described how he had recently watched a video of a group of Trump supporters violently attacking "an Antifa kid."

It was "three against one, at least," he wrote. And then he expressed a sense of dismay that the attackers, like him, were white. "It's not how white men fight," he said. But he said he found himself for a moment wanting the group to kill the person he had described as the Antifa kid.

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 05:50 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
A text message sent by Tucker Carlson that set off a panic at the highest levels of Fox on the eve of its billion-dollar defamation trial showed its most popular host sharing his private, inflammatory views about violence and race. The discovery of the message contributed to a chain of events that ultimately led to Mr. Carlson's firing.

In the message, sent to one of his producers in the hours after violent Trump supporters stormed the Capitol on January 6th 2021, Mr. Carlson described how he had recently watched a video of a group of Trump supporters violently attacking "an Antifa kid."

It was "three against one, at least," he wrote. And then he expressed a sense of dismay that the attackers, like him, were white. "It's not how white men fight," he said. But he said he found himself for a moment wanting the group to kill the person he had described as the Antifa kid.
That was such a road crash.

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 05:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

“It was three against one, at least. Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously. It’s not how white men fight. Yet suddenly I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it." -Tucker Carlson text to Fox News Producer

Oh Rightist...

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 06:12 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

“It was three against one, at least. Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously. It’s not how white men fight. Yet suddenly I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it." -Tucker Carlson text to Fox News Producer

Oh Rightist...
yeah it was on the times podcast on the drive to work... did laugh.

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 06:15 PM
Darth Thor

Rightists are claiming he was fired because he was revealing too many truths. But im still confused what these truths were that got the deep state to call in a favour with Fox.

Just seems much more likely he got fired for costing them $1bill in that lawsuit.

Old Post May 6th, 2023 04:47 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Not sure how your Rightist are when it comes to accepting reality, but American Rightist will nigh almost always pivot to some new excuse instead of facing reality.

edit: eg Recent poll found that 75% of Rightist still can't accept that Trump lost. Instead e was cheated, deep state something, new word order vomit etc.

Last edited by Robtard on May 6th, 2023 at 06:56 PM

Old Post May 6th, 2023 06:53 PM
Darth Thor

edit: eg Recent poll found that 75% of Rightist still can't accept that Trump lost. Instead e was cheated, deep state something, new word order vomit etc.

Im sure they know he didnt win.

Most swing voters are kinda fed up of that narrative so theyre only hurting themselves.

Old Post May 7th, 2023 11:40 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Absolutley, only a very tiny portion of that 75% actually believes what they're claiming in the open. They're just too deep into the lie to reverse course.

"We were cheated!" is going to be the standard for Rightist in every major election they lose, even when they win, they'll probably still claim they were cheated, like Trump did in 2016.

Old Post May 7th, 2023 09:22 PM