KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Elon Musk should be the last person to control Twitter, but now he does!

Elon Musk should be the last person to control Twitter, but now he does!
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Twitter is twatter

Musk: No, it's Titter!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 1st, 2022 12:59 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

So he's a t!t?

Edit: why is the word t i t censored?

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post May 1st, 2022 01:10 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't believe they actually named it the "Disinformation Governance Board". Sounds like something SNL would cook up as a parody.

Even WaPo writers say its badly named.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 1st, 2022 01:27 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

it's*

If you want to be possessive, it's just "i t s" but if you wan't to make a contraction the it's "i t apostrophe s," scalawag.

Last edited by Blakemore on May 1st, 2022 at 01:46 PM

Old Post May 1st, 2022 01:42 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

it rubs the lotion on it's skin

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 1st, 2022 02:09 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Until it gets the hose again.

Old Post May 1st, 2022 02:11 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
So he's a t!t?

Edit: why is the word t i t censored?
no he's a ****!

Old Post May 1st, 2022 02:23 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://mobile.twitter.com/Julio_Ro...cations-country

Take it from an expert, you can take any number of mean words, slanders, or disinformation used against you.

It's called having a thick skin.

My personal measure of maturity is in how one handles a personal insult. Lot of leaders with more ego then maturity out there unfortunately.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 3rd, 2022 01:30 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
no he's a ****!
lol

Old Post May 3rd, 2022 01:34 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by cdtm
https://mobile.twitter.com/Julio_Ro...cations-country

Take it from an expert, you can take any number of mean words, slanders, or disinformation used against you.

It's called having a thick skin.

My personal measure of maturity is in how one handles a personal insult. Lot of leaders with more ego then maturity out there unfortunately.

So not like Trump who got peed off at Piers Morgan for not believing the election was rigged and then went on his rally’s calling him insane !

Old Post May 3rd, 2022 04:20 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
So not like Trump who got peed off at Piers Morgan for not believing the election was rigged and then went on his rally’s calling him insane !

Yeah actually.

Not to say people should just take insults with a smile either. But I just remember the kind of person who, if they asked for a favor and you said no, they'd appeal to your humanity and make you want to do that favor.

Not just yell at you in frustration, because you're not doing what they want.

And i use this example because I actually witnessed a father shaming his daughter about not eating her vegetables. Told her words like "I thought you were smart enough to behave. I guess I was wrong." She looked 8.

That guy could be managing other people, and he can't even treat his own daughter with respect. Ned Price treated AP reporter Matt Lee just like that man treated his daughter.

How this relates to Twitter and the Disinformation Board, is that the conversation feels like short fused assholes arguing with other short fused assholes. They don't understand how to handle criticism, they don't understand diplomacy, all they know it the stick and not the carrot.

That's how empires fall, my friend. Rome fell by in fighting.

Old Post May 3rd, 2022 05:24 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is funny:

https://mobile.twitter.com/wicziped...iktok-videos%2F

Some double digit K people on Twitter are trolls? Well no shit! laughing out loud

A war on trolling has about as much of a chance of stopping trolling as the war on drugs did on stopping drugs. Good to see our government is consistent in picking their battles. laughing out loud

Old Post May 5th, 2022 06:35 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

If Musk wants to lesson trolling on Twitter, best thing to do is make it so only verified people/accounts can post. That will keep a lot of the garden variety trolls away who rely on being able to say shit and face zero backlash.

Which Musk mentioned he wanted to do, the verified accounts.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 5th, 2022 07:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah actually.

Not to say people should just take insults with a smile either. But I just remember the kind of person who, if they asked for a favor and you said no, they'd appeal to your humanity and make you want to do that favor.

Not just yell at you in frustration, because you're not doing what they want.

And i use this example because I actually witnessed a father shaming his daughter about not eating her vegetables. Told her words like "I thought you were smart enough to behave. I guess I was wrong." She looked 8.

That guy could be managing other people, and he can't even treat his own daughter with respect. Ned Price treated AP reporter Matt Lee just like that man treated his daughter.

How this relates to Twitter and the Disinformation Board, is that the conversation feels like short fused assholes arguing with other short fused assholes. They don't understand how to handle criticism, they don't understand diplomacy, all they know it the stick and not the carrot.

That's how empires fall, my friend. Rome fell by in fighting.

Sorry I'm not feeling like you answered my question. Or maybe you did with the "yeah actually" but I'm not following.

Do you include Trump in the people you're complaining about who have thin skin?

Old Post May 6th, 2022 10:10 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Sorry I'm not feeling like you answered my question. Or maybe you did with the "yeah actually" but I'm not following.

Do you include Trump in the people you're complaining about who have thin skin?

Trumps skin is so thin, it's transparent. That isn't orange skin, that's just what it looks like when you can see someones organs.

Old Post May 6th, 2022 10:47 AM
Darth Thor

Trumps skin is so thin, it's transparent. That isn't orange skin, that's just what it looks like when you can see someones organs.

thumb up

Old Post May 6th, 2022 11:24 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jul 12th, 2022 09:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Twitter takes Elon Musk to court

Twitter has sued Elon Musk to compel him to buy the social media company for $44 billion - a deal the world's richest person said last week he was calling off.

The lawsuit, filed in Delaware's Court of Chancery on Tuesday, accuses Musk of hypocrisy and bad faith in his dealings with Twitter. It sets Twitter and Musk up for a lengthy, expensive and high-stakes battle in which a once-reluctant seller will try to force the hand of a now unwilling buyer.
-snip

The Musk fanboys went full 'Rrrreeeeeee!' when Musk announced he was no longer interested in buying "saving" Twitter, now the fool's being sued.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 12th, 2022 at 09:53 PM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2022 09:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Robtard
The Musk fanboys went full 'Rrrreeeeeee!' when Musk announced he was no longer interested in buying "saving" Twitter, now the fool's being sued.

lol

Funny how this has turned into a giant clusterf#ck.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2022 10:28 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Musk: No, it's Titter!

(please log in to view the image)

Are you making fun of his accent? Shame shame..

Old Post Jul 13th, 2022 10:01 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote