KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » British public support for monarchy at historic low

British public support for monarchy at historic low
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

I'm 31.

Old Post May 8th, 2023 05:08 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
Nah. I wore black jeans and a black cardigan with a sky blue t-shirt to go with my eyes.

Also got approached by a redhead single mother and her ancient mother who talked nonsense all throughout the football. After a few beers in, I just wished I had a wingman to distract the witch while I take the hottie to a hotel.

Needless to say, I went for an early night. If anyone's interested, the coronation was f'ing boring.

Do not **** single mothers. That is a recipe for disaster. She is single for a reason. She either has bad judment, and chose a bad partner with whom to have a child; or she is mentally unstable, and drove a good partner away, despite his biologicial link to her through their child. Either way, you are risking being trapped by pregnancy with a woman who will make you miserable, and providing for another man's child. The short-term enjoyment is not worth the long-term complications. You say you have a big dick, and nice thighs, you can do so much better.

Old Post May 8th, 2023 05:44 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Tbf, most of my sexual partners have been one night stands.

Old Post May 8th, 2023 06:20 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Tbf, most of my sexual partners have been one night stands.

That is fine, you should just limit them to single, goal-driven women. They are just as likely to want casual sex without the complications of children and relationships as you. And if you have a nice dick and are not a creep, then they are likely to return for repeats whenever the need arises.

The only downside is that since there is a risk of pregnancy, you will need to use a condom every time. You cannot trust a one-night stand to be using birth control or to be using it correctly, so you will need to protect yourself.

That is why it is better to build a stable of trustworthy partners that you can rotate. It is how I am able to have a different guy for every mood, and can have sex whenever I want, and not have to worry about STIs.

You are just under 8 inches, and have muscular footballer thighs. There is no shortage of women who want that between their legs. Get a stable of fine women.

Old Post May 9th, 2023 12:08 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Dude, it's not like the gay game. They have periods and hormonal things, and obsessions about what they think is cute.

Ever gone shopping with a woman? It's like going to a museum of dresses, jewellery and whatever other crap they can put on their body only to not buy anything or cry if it doesn't fit or go with something else they own.

In fact, the part for me is always the coffee/lunch break and even then it's never a guarantee I'm going to get laid because women aren't as horny as men or have some stupid excuse to leave.

Old Post May 9th, 2023 07:32 AM
Adam_PoE

Dude, it's not like the gay game. They have periods and hormonal things, and obsessions about what they think is cute.

Ever gone shopping with a woman? It's like going to a museum of dresses, jewellery and whatever other crap they can put on their body only to not buy anything or cry if it doesn't fit or go with something else they own.

In fact, the part for me is always the coffee/lunch break and even then it's never a guarantee I'm going to get laid because women aren't as horny as men or have some stupid excuse to leave.

I see this all the time with my straight guy friends. Because they are not attracted to men, they often do not recognize the qualities that make a man attractive. And by extension, they often do not recognize just how many of those qualities they possess.

Because of this, they often do not have a lot of confidence, date beneath themselves, and accept treatment they do not deserve. Men in general are more attractive than they think, and you in particular have desireable qualities others do not. Do not sell yourself short.

Women are just as interested in sex as men, they are just more difficult to sleep with the first time. But after that, repeats should be easier, especially if you give them a reason to return.

Old Post May 9th, 2023 07:50 PM