KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Suella Braverman

Suella Braverman
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Established Liberia. Quite the accomplishment. Given that the country looks like shit.

Old Post May 26th, 2023 07:46 AM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Pft. You just made up that country, Falcon

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 26th, 2023 04:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

liberia is a legit country.

Old Post May 27th, 2023 07:58 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

She gets worse....

Homelessness = a lifestyle choice
The Police treat the far right badly
The march to stop the war in Palestine is a "hate" march.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2023 03:18 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Wow, even I don't understand myself sometimes.

Anyway, she's clearly out of her depth and making faux pas after faux pas. If Sunak had any balls, he'd sack her by now.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2023 05:34 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
Wow, even I don't understand myself sometimes.

Anyway, she's clearly out of her depth and making faux pas after faux pas. If Sunak had any balls, he'd sack her by now.
thumb up she is crazeeeeee

Old Post Nov 12th, 2023 05:50 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sacked but like Obi, more powerful than you can imagine.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2023 03:43 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

I'm pretty confident Starmer will win the next election, which might be sooner than usual, sometime between January and May. The problem I have with Starmer, although there are probably many others, is that he's only going to win because this current government is so embarrassingly pathetic.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2023 05:53 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm pretty confident Starmer will win the next election, which might be sooner than usual, sometime between January and May. The problem I have with Starmer, although there are probably many others, is that he's only going to win because this current government is so embarrassingly pathetic.
and so have its iterations been for 13 years. Bringing back Big Dave, the engineer of austerity and decline, shows they have come full circle, and really are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2023 06:18 AM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Aye.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2023 07:34 AM
Darth Thor

They are guaranteed to lose. They are just trying to avoid a complete wipe out.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2023 10:54 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

The best person they have is Cameron. Won by a coalition and a promise to give people a referendum with one of the options being, "**** you!"

Old Post Nov 15th, 2023 01:18 PM
Darth Thor

The problem I have with Starmer, although there are probably many others, is that he's only going to win because this current government is so embarrassingly pathetic.

Honeslty PMQ's gives me a headache. They spend the whole time arguing over who hates Jeremy Corbyn more.

I can't even tell the difference in the way Starmer would run the country compared to Sunak.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2023 01:40 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

He's a Blairite.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2023 01:47 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Braverman is sacked and her racist ideas lie in pieces.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2023 07:27 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Honeslty PMQ's gives me a headache. They spend the whole time arguing over who hates Jeremy Corbyn more.

I can't even tell the difference in the way Starmer would run the country compared to Sunak.
a bad Labour Government is always better than a good Tory one

Old Post Nov 16th, 2023 07:29 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

Yeah I'm done with choosing the "lesser" evil. They're all pricks. I'm voting Green.

Would vote SNP if I could, but not in Scotland so I can't.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2023 03:50 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah I'm done with choosing the "lesser" evil. They're all pricks. I'm voting Green.

Would vote SNP if I could, but not in Scotland so I can't.
No, you live in ASS GUARD! laughing

Joking aside, I don't think I'll vote next election. I know Starmer will win and things may get slightly better with standard of living on average and the economy and a lot of shit throwing within the Tory party and maybe Farage might run for leader of the opposition as a Tory.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2023 04:25 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Even when they had Corbyn and McDonnel?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2023 01:50 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Corbyn never ran a Goverment, but yes, he would have done better for the people than this lot.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2023 04:21 AM