KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Enter the matrix Help Thread

Enter the matrix Help Thread
Started by: hplayer4lfie88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Agent Smith
Big Pimpin

Can someone help me out here. I've got ETM on PS2 and I've figured out all the stuff except for one thing. How in the heck do I get to the multi-player mode? I entered the cheat code, I beat the game with both Niobe and Ghost, but I still can't find out where I go to play multi-player. Help anyone????

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 06:55 AM
Agent Smith is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Smith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
twisted-signs

Just go into hacking, and type :

CHEAT D5C55DHE

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 08:44 AM
twisted-signs is currently offline Click here to Send twisted-signs a Private Message Find more posts by twisted-signs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

A good way to get good scores on the shooting minigames is to start the one where they run at you then start the one when you shhot the ground and they fall down.All the swat guys from the first one fall in the hole and all you have to worry about is the guys walking across and shootin the floor thing there.I play with niobe.And when i got a very good scores for all mini games it went from niobe training construct to ghost scenario 2.Then the game froze while it was loading it wasnt in the black screen that u usually get.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 04:41 PM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

What do you mean exactly by Minigames? is it the ones with the swatt coming at you and you have to shoot them before they reach you and such? Or the other one when you start in somekind of Building?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 04:44 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

The ones where u shoot the swat when they are running toward you.Activate that one fist then activate the one where there is security guards running and walking and you shoot the ground underneath them.The swat from the first one will fall in the hole as long as you can keep the other minigame goin by shootint the ground under them.i got like 217 swat guys dead on minigame 1 my first try with this stradegy.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 04:52 PM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Okay. That explains some. But can some 1 tell me what Minigame 1, 2, 3, 4 are?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 04:54 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

The ones where u shoot the swat when they are running toward you.Activate that one fist then activate the one where there is security guards running and walking and you shoot the ground underneath them.The swat from the first one will fall in the hole as long as you can keep the other minigame goin by shootint the ground under them.i got like 217 swat guys dead on minigame 1 my first try with this stradegy.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 05:32 PM
freemind

Minigame 1 and 2 are the ones in the far door from where u start.Minigame 3 and 4 are in the elevator looking door beyond the pit with the wooden plank across it.When u get high scores the game doesnt go to the black screen like usual. It freezes when all the code is there and it says loading.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 05:36 PM
Freedmind_Tom

someone says he got to be neo on the gamecube from this he says he beat 52 people on mini game #4 and he says : 'the lights took longer to come up and i noticed that ghost had changed into his long over coat which seemed a lot longer than before and even more strangly he was a lot taller then when he entered the room with all the swat and ballards he fought with them and realised he was neo! he said his fighting style was so smooth and precise like in the film and he stepped back and when they shot at him he tryed to do the focus jump bullet dodge but instead neo just held up his hand and just as the bullets slowed down his game crashed with lots and lots of tiny numbers and letters at the top of the screen. what do u think

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 06:58 PM
Freedmind_Tom is currently offline Click here to Send Freedmind_Tom a Private Message Find more posts by Freedmind_Tom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lasNoci21

I've beaten the game on hard w/o cheats

In response to the locked fmv's. I have the pc version of the game, and have beaten the game on hard for both Ghost and Niobe. I still can not unlock *locked.fmv's
The key may be in Sparks Training Construct

unsure Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 10:30 PM
lasNoci21 is currently offline Click here to Send lasNoci21 a Private Message Find more posts by lasNoci21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lasNoci21

I've beaten the game on hard with both charcters. I still can't open the fmv's. Maybee its Sparks training construct

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 10:35 PM
lasNoci21 is currently offline Click here to Send lasNoci21 a Private Message Find more posts by lasNoci21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

koooooooooool

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 11:13 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

o.....how confusing confused

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 11:14 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cwb_chat

hi ive had the game for nearly a week now and ive been playing round with the hacking section. i have worked out most of it but the only thing i dont understand is decoding. wat do u do with the decoding bit i type something in and it says "you have access" but wat do i do after that.

can someone plz help confused

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 12:00 PM
cwb_chat is currently offline Click here to Send cwb_chat a Private Message Find more posts by cwb_chat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cwb_chat

oh and incase it makes a difference i have the ps2 version

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 12:06 PM
cwb_chat is currently offline Click here to Send cwb_chat a Private Message Find more posts by cwb_chat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
69erSteiner

I think we are on to something. I completed scenario 2 and jumped into the pit and it tried to reload but the screen froze. I think there might be something else you need to do before jumping into the pit, or maybe you dont jump it at all. Has anybody tried to quit while in scenario 2 and go back to the level selection screen? Is scenario 2 an option?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 01:35 PM
69erSteiner is currently offline Click here to Send 69erSteiner a Private Message Find more posts by 69erSteiner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

sorry i cudnt be of help 2 u m8

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 03:20 PM
Korri

im confused confused

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 03:38 PM
freemind

Freedmind Tom who told you about the neo in the construct.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 03:48 PM
Korri

What the f**k?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 03:54 PM