KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Order of the Phoenix - OFFICIAL THREAD - ~*~SPOILERS~*~

Did you like Harry being constantly angry in Book 5?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, of course. 24 60.00%
No, I didnt. 16 40.00%
Total: 40 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Order of the Phoenix - OFFICIAL THREAD - ~*~SPOILERS~*~
Started by: Catch 22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (55): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

{Some people are never satisfied...}

Old Post May 31st, 2003 11:08 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Cut that out. If something presented as a genuine spoiler is indeed a fake then it is my business to clarify that and adjust the thread accordingly. NO purpose is served to anyone by having falsehood provided as fact.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 31st, 2003 11:11 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Harry Potter V out in bookstores soon. Happy Dance

Last edited by GordonSkywalker on Jun 1st, 2003 at 01:59 AM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 01:48 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
odin
Senior Fancy-Pants

what??? wow..... i can hardly believe it..... it was verry well done if it is a fake......

"Video games don't effect children...If Pac-Man effected us as children we'd all we running around dark rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music."

.... sounds like a rave ;o)

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 12:28 AM
odin is currently offline Click here to Send odin a Private Message Find more posts by odin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
odin
Senior Fancy-Pants

but it did have me completely convinced.....

"Video games don't effect children...If Pac-Man effected us as children we'd all we running around dark rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music."

.... sounds like a rave ;o)

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 12:29 AM
odin is currently offline Click here to Send odin a Private Message Find more posts by odin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dramaqueen

I personally think that Harry Potter books are really great! Sure, maybe they are a little kidish, but if it encourages adulesence to read, then it has got to be good. The story lines hae twists in them and it's pretty cool.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 06:14 PM
dramaqueen is currently offline Click here to Send dramaqueen a Private Message Find more posts by dramaqueen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dramaqueen

I personally think that Harry Potter books are really great! Sure, maybe they are a little kidish, but if it encourages adulesence to read, then it has got to be good. The story lines hae twists in them and it's pretty cool.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 06:14 PM
dramaqueen is currently offline Click here to Send dramaqueen a Private Message Find more posts by dramaqueen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

He is bluffing you I think Odin. Don't let him get to you with all that bluster.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 12:06 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Bluster? What the hell are you on, Gordon? It has been pointed out that this is fake.

Do NOT make such pointless, unhelpful posts in future.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 01:37 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Chill dude. It's all good now. I apologise for angering you like that. I don't know where he got his script from. I was just helping him post it and stuff.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 03:08 AM
mac11586
Fallen Jedi

I started out like some of the other people my age talking about people who read them. I saide they were for little kids.

I love reading LOTR being one of my favorite series of all time. I was quick to point out how some of the characters in HP resembled others and stuff like that.

Then one my friends said that i should actually try reading the books. At first i was alright i'll read it then tell you there bad, but boy was i wrong. These books are not just for kids. In fact there more for older people. Especially clever ones.

These books have to many threads for most kids to keep up with and i love trying to speculate on what is going to happen in the next book or what that cleverly placed phrase or look was for. I have seen the error of my ways and i am now a true fan. I do have to say the movies are not as good as the books though but that is only because there is no way the could accomodate all of the details of the books.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 03:35 PM
mac11586 is currently offline Click here to Send mac11586 a Private Message Find more posts by mac11586 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mac11586
Fallen Jedi

just checking the thread

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 01:57 AM
mac11586 is currently offline Click here to Send mac11586 a Private Message Find more posts by mac11586 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadalus

forgive me, the following is not me accusing you. It is my brain denying facts.

THAT IS A CROCK OF BULL**** YOU SADISTICK FREAK THAT CAN'T BE TRUE IT GOES AGAINST EVERYTHING HARRY POTTER IS ABOUT THEN JKR HAS TAKEN DRUGS BECAUSE THAT IS A LOAD OF ****

Thanks for your patience

A world is supported by four things. The learnings of the wise, the justice of the great, the prayers of the rightous, and the valor of the brave. But all of these are nothing with out a ruler who knows the art of ruling.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 03:13 PM
Deadalus is currently offline Click here to Send Deadalus a Private Message Find more posts by Deadalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Well, I must admit it is not what I expected either.
Some of these I've heard before, but if I got it right, you got these from a fanfiction? That's not a trustworthy source stick out tongue

I have some spoilers actually revealed by JKR herself. I'll post them later.

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 08:04 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Did anyone see the story in the daily express? 3 chapters were stolen from the publishers...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 08:14 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

Where did you get that info in the begining from? Voldemort, Harry's Grandpa? Wow, that is nuts.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 08:40 PM
trav6612 is currently offline Click here to Send trav6612 a Private Message Find more posts by trav6612 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

All fits with all the rumors Ive heard.... Eg, we find out something major about lily and abt the dursleys, etc, etc

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 07:36 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I read in a news thread that JK said that there were gonna be 7books total, 3 left, and that either a major character dies or one of the trio dies dont remember.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 07:51 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

I have read that same version. And i finally found out it is not the final draft because it doesn't match what he author says about the book. J.K.
even published the begginingg part of the first chapter it doesn't match the one i read. I've read plenty of versions on the internet and they just don't match up. she even described parts in the book. I don't think anyone should readthat spoiler untill the book actually comes out because it really doesnt match the authors description, only alittle bit.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 09:08 PM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
speedygurn
Grand Master Speedy

Miffed odins talk about ootp

ive also read this so called book odin has read now we don't know if the book is the real one now do we???? miffed
we just have too wait till the 21st.....

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 10:39 PM
speedygurn is currently offline Click here to Send speedygurn a Private Message Find more posts by speedygurn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote