KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Order of the Phoenix - OFFICIAL THREAD - ~*~SPOILERS~*~

Did you like Harry being constantly angry in Book 5?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, of course. 24 60.00%
No, I didnt. 16 40.00%
Total: 40 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Order of the Phoenix - OFFICIAL THREAD - ~*~SPOILERS~*~
Started by: Catch 22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (55): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
speedygurn
Grand Master Speedy

and another thing it says at the bottom of the thing i read which matches the same story as odins that the story is written by a fan which took him 2 and a bit years to wright cos he was bored waiting for the ootp to come out which he also states that if is a fake what he made up.......

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 10:47 PM
speedygurn is currently offline Click here to Send speedygurn a Private Message Find more posts by speedygurn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
odin
Senior Fancy-Pants

oh...... damn..... well..... sorry everyone.. erm

guess i'll just have to wait to find out......

can any mod's edit the post?

and should i post the fan story..... for fun... for those that want to read it?

"Video games don't effect children...If Pac-Man effected us as children we'd all we running around dark rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music."

.... sounds like a rave ;o)

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 06:45 AM
odin is currently offline Click here to Send odin a Private Message Find more posts by odin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
speedygurn
Grand Master Speedy

well if i disapointed you im sorry and yes put on a fan story for fun like you said... ill injoy reading it5 :-)

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 02:55 PM
speedygurn is currently offline Click here to Send speedygurn a Private Message Find more posts by speedygurn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soul--Reaver

incase nobody said it yet but the guy that started this topic has read a fake of about 350 pages which you can download on most share networks....... i really hope that this one is not the real HP5 because that would be a very bad storyline

there's another fake going around that's about 553 pages which is far better then the one that other guy read...... this one actually has the possibility of being an "early draft" of the real HP5 book

incase you think that you found the real HP5 book

the real thing has about 768 pages and 38 chapters

- Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 04:14 PM
Soul--Reaver is currently offline Click here to Send Soul--Reaver a Private Message Find more posts by Soul--Reaver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup, it has been mentioned.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 04:53 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soul--Reaver

quote:
Professor Trelawney swept the cards back onto the table with a swish of her wand, and had
Harry cut the pack. “Your birthday?” she asked. Harry couldn’t believe how she kept
forgetting; once she had insisted that he had been born during the winter. The other partners
were dealing out cards and beginning their readings, oblivious to Harry and the professor.
“July thirty-first,” he replied. She starting placing the cards on the table before her, nodding and
gasping as she saw various messages in their arrangement.
“You had a mortal enemy,” she told him, as she had many times before. Harry groaned
inwardly--everyone knew that. Then he realized that she said had. “He no longer wishes to be
your enemy,” she said, tapping a card with a snake on it. “This is you,” she said, tapping a card
with a winged lion. “He has seen your power and--he wishes to recruit you.” Harry looked up,
his eyes wide. “But he has withdrawn from you--he will send his servants to you instead.” She
turned over a card. “A man who betrayed your family.” Wormtail, he thought. She turned over
another card. “A man whose son is also your enemy.” Malfoy? Crabbe? Goyle? All
possibilities. “But the son--” she tapped a card with a dragon on it “--may not be your enemy
for much longer.” That was surprising, thought Harry. “And--” she paused after turning over
another card. “--your mortal enemy’s heir.” heir? Voldemort had an heir? The card depicted
some sort of raptor, a huge bird of prey.
She turned over more cards. “There are three women in your life.” Harry thought of all the girls
who’d been making him feel like an animal in the zoo. Only three? “One is an older woman, but
there is much guilt in that...you once desired her, but you are no longer interested.” Well, that
was true of Cho, he thought. “Two others: She--” Trelawney tapped a card with a picture of
the winged messenger of the gods on it. “--is torn between you and--” Flip! went the card. “--
your brother.” I don’t have a brother, Harry thought irritably. This is a such a load of dung. “--
who will turn on you for taking her from him. But she--” Trelawney held up the lovers card. “--
she is your true love, a warrior woman, your soul mate--although you must wait for her...she will
be with another for a while, but remain pure, waiting for you. Only together can you defeat your
mortal enemy.”
Did that mean Voldemort? He could be defeated? That was good news. Harry stared at the
cards before him, trying to remember everything she’d said. “Is that all?” he asked anxiously,
forgetting that he’d thought it was ridiculous a moment before.
“Well, there are other connections. See, the woman you lust after--” Harry was jolted as she
tapped the messenger card again. “--is linked with the heir of your foe. She is being held
prisoner by him.” What? Harry thought. I don’t know anyone being held prisoner...and as for
lust... “And the older woman is connected to your enemy’s servant--” she pointed to the card
that was not Wormtail. Was that Malfoy’s dad? he wondered again. What could Cho have to
do with him? Then she pointed out that the card that was the son (the one with the dragon on it),
the one who would not be his enemy for long, was connected to the lovers card. “Your true
love will be torn--but when she finally comes to you, he will turn on you--and yet, he will also
be needed to help you defeat your foe.”
She stopped and Harry felt his head swimming. Too much information, too many people to
keep track of... “And now, the last two cards.” She put another card on what he thought of as
Wormtail’s card (he now noticed that it in fact depicted a large rat). “Another brother,” she
said. How many brothers am I supposed to have? Harry wondered. “And for him, at the hand of the traitor...” and she turned over the last card. It was the Spectre of Death.
“Death?” Harry whispered, then tried to remind himself that he didn’t have one brother, let
alone two.
“Not necessarily. This--” she tapped the deadly-looking card, “--can just mean a change, a
transition.” She opened her eyes wider. “Ah--” she said, “and your mortal enemy will tempt
you with your most deeply-held desire--it is a fourth woman--you love each other--”
But she’s not my true love? Harry thought. Then how can she be my most deeply-held desire?
And what about the one I’m lusting after?
“You will be confronted with a choice. And if you do not choose wisely--” suddenly, her voice
caught as she gazed at the cards. “The world as we know it will end,” she said softly.
Harry looked up at her enormous eyes behind her glasses. “What?” he heard himself saying, as
though it were somebody else. “I have to make a choice that could end the world as we know
it?” He stood up, running his hands through his hair. He pointed down at the cards. “This is
ridiculous. I don’t have any brothers. You tell me I have both a true love and another woman is
my most deeply-held desire--make up your mind! And nothing I decide could end the world as
we know it. Nothing!” He suddenly swept the cards off the table with his arm, then stood again,
panting, looking at her defiantly. He was a prefect; he wasn’t supposed to be speaking to
teachers this way. Well, at this rate, he wouldn’t be a prefect much longer...

this is a part of the story i read..... does anybody know if this is also a fake or just a "early draft" that leaked or something
there are some parts in it that make me think it's a fake but some parts are so wel thought of that i can not think somebody just made that up

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 05:05 PM
Soul--Reaver is currently offline Click here to Send Soul--Reaver a Private Message Find more posts by Soul--Reaver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Just a week and a half to go... and then we'll all know!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 05:49 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

That is also not the actual story because i read too. And it is pretty dirty if you ask me. Their are ten year olds reading these books, i don't think J.K. would publish something like that.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 09:38 PM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soul--Reaver

yeah i thought so too but then again that story is very well thought of and i liked reading it....... the books do grow along with their readers...... or so they say....... oh wel we'll see soon enough, my version of the book should be on my doorstep between the 25 and 27 of june big grin

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 05:11 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I thought it was out on the 21st? cos thats when amazon said mine was arriving...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 09:00 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

Tongue Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Heybig grin ,

wwhat will happen in The Order of the Phoenix? well here are some things i found out.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: someone close to Harry dies, i am thinking Dobby or Hagrid in Order of Pheonix

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Order of the Phoenix is a group that fights against Voldemort

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Lily is Voldemort's daughter

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: James is Godric Grifffindor's heir

There's more to come!

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 10:03 AM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soul--Reaver

yeah but i live in holland so they probably calculated travel time too sad confused i suppose you live somewhere in the UK?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 10:06 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

yup

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 04:13 PM
SmartOnePotter

mad ODIN IS A HUGE LIAR! J.K. said that HArry would never ever become an animagus, and we would never see a live Lily or James EVER again! LIAR! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 05:40 PM
SmartOnePotter is currently offline Click here to Send SmartOnePotter a Private Message Find more posts by SmartOnePotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Odin already acknowledged that he had been taken in by the false script, no need to accuse.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 06:26 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

The third seems kind of unlikely... Where did you find them...
As for the first, I do agree for Dobby, but no, not Hagrid! *cries*

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 09:58 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soul--Reaver

i was just wondering if any of you have ever heard the audiobooks read by jim dale for the harry potter books 1 through 4? i did and i really advise others to do that too because it's really nice hearing different voices for ron, harry and all the others

Old Post Jun 11th, 2003 01:11 AM
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

They are just rumors going around, more will come, i've got heaps

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2003 06:17 AM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Me too, I'll post them once I dig them out!

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Jun 11th, 2003 10:05 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
speedygurn
Grand Master Speedy

well a few years back Stephen Fry di hpps on radio 5 live i think it was boxin day im not too sure...

Old Post Jun 11th, 2003 10:23 PM