KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Jean Grey/Phoenix

Jean Grey/Phoenix
Started by: buffymitch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

Worried

But in the comics phoenix was never jean, just a perfect copy who thought shee was jean, but will it really be her in the movies?
They kind of already stated that it is the real jean, havent they? confused
quote:
They say you´re the bad guy.
quote:
Is that what they say...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 01:22 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

No, don't think so...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 01:30 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Well she starts acting wierd at the end of the 1st one. then the 2nd shows her more and more with the Pheonix aura (sp). the red glow stick out tongue
So it could go both ways,thou alien?thats a bit much right?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 01:47 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

yeah I think that would come across like that damned contact movie..just a bad alien story.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 04:02 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

I think that if they have aliens in X3 it wouldnt really be good. It would be too much like Star Trek or Star Wars.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 07:50 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

is phoenix come back as a villain or goody

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 04:52 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Is that a question? If it is it's a good one?stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 05:59 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

the way the professor was grining makes me think she wont be bad,I hope we start geting rumors soon I dont think I can take not knwing anything till 2006!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 06:18 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

Worried

Why would professor think jean would be evil, he probably just sensed her, so she could actually be bad.

Plus what is the matter with him there, one of his favorite students/friends just died, he then sense she´s alive, and he just smiles and continue the class. If it where me, I would run (ok wheel) my way out of there, find scott and the rest and tell them jean is alive!
geek

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 12:17 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

you are right on all counts,I hope we will understand his actions in the next movie.maybe its like what he did to wolverine by not telling him about what he knew he had to find out for himself.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 12:43 AM
Kes
Philie

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 06:32 PM
Kes
Philie

This pic is a FAKE but it looks cool.

Attachment: pheonix.jpg
This has been downloaded 238 time(s).

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 06:55 PM
G.P
living bank advertisement

He He smile
Cool pics you've found there, Kes !

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 10:04 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

big grin Yeh I've been busy!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 10:08 PM
buffymitch
Colossus

that is one hell of a pic KES.

Last edited by buffymitch on Jul 14th, 2003 at 10:42 PM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 10:40 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

big grin wish I could take credit for it but can't. Cant remember who made it but it wasn't me stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 10:52 PM
buffymitch
Colossus

God that picture is good. I can just look at it the whole day. it's giving me goose bumps

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 11:01 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

kes you are awesome! that picture is the best ever!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:20 AM
Kes
Philie

Thanks but its a fake and it wasn't made by me.
But keep strounking (sp) my egobig grin

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 02:21 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

But you've found it! It's a great thing hie hie lol laughing out loud

bunny <<<--- YEAH! Bunny!!!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:20 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote