KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Evil Dead (the user) read

Evil Dead (the user) read
Started by: TedO

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

we will.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 11:06 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I seriously don't understand why the "calm down" statement was made.........I laughed at you and somebody said to calm down.......alright, that doesn't make much sense to me but oh well. This is just the internet......it means nothing.....it's nothing to ever get riled over. All these people are just little white boxes of text on a screen to me.

As for being 3 days ago..........I work, have hobbies, have a wife and family..........I reply when I can. I read a post in which you tried to attack my intelligence (which was unfounded by the way) so I retorted. The date of the post has no relevance.......it was posted and I retorted.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 11:13 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

it was because you obviously put alot of time into the retort. a total of about a page worth of text was put into your retort, vs my 4 sentances.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 11:20 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I type fast............

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 11:28 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The()ne

quote:
sure I am big guy ...........perhaps you should go back to discussing movies........I believe you've shown you know little of anything else.

That was uncalled for.

quote:
I seriously don't understand why the "calm down" statement was made.........I laughed at you and somebody said to calm down.......alright, that doesn't make much sense to me but oh well. This is just the internet......it means nothing.....it's nothing to ever get riled over. All these people are just little white boxes of text on a screen to me.

I didn't say that just because you laughed. I said it because you were spazzing out and being a jerk. If this is just the internet and all these people are just little white boxes of text then why are you getting so mad and being mean to backfire?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 12:54 AM
The()ne is currently offline Click here to Send The()ne a Private Message Find more posts by The()ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

spazzing out? how?......

mad? how do you figure?

mean to backfire?.....well he did basically call me an idiot with an intelligence level lower than that of a middle school student............I don't know about where you come from but where I live that is an insult. An unprovoked insult at that............the thread was completely friendly with banter between 4 different people untill that point.... he took it upon himself to just insult me out of the blue.............and you say I'm mean? Jesus...............I think you may need to re-read the first 5 or 6 posts of this thread before you start labeling people as jerks.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 02:25 AM
CaptainTrips

notice the "..." in Tedo's post quote hypocrisy abounds in cyberspace

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 04:24 AM
CaptainTrips is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainTrips a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainTrips Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The()ne

Well, you're right, he shouldn't have said that, but you said:

quote:
This is just the internet......it means nothing.....it's nothing to ever get riled over. All these people are just little white boxes of text on a screen to me.

Aren't you being a little bit of a hypocrite?

By the way, you were pointing out grammar and punctuation mistakes backfire made, I could point out a few mistakes you made as well, but I'm not going to. I don't think people should criticize someone's spelling or punctuation, or anything else about them.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 07:26 AM
The()ne is currently offline Click here to Send The()ne a Private Message Find more posts by The()ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sure I am big guy ...........perhaps you should go back to discussing movies........I believe you've shown you know little of anything else.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

actually this is more of a compliment then anything else to me. he's admitting that im good at discussing movies. this is good, because its the only thing that matters on this website. i only care about being knowledgable in a subject that i find interesting and important to myself. i personally dont care about science very much, so im not going to go educate myself in that subject. i choose not to use good grammer because, well, this is a website, i type what i have to say, and as long as its readable and understandable, my goal is met. i dont use proper punctuation or spelling because this isnt a school report, its a message board for fun.

i know you may say im a hypocrite and ask why i said the junior high comment earlier in the thread if i dont care about punctuation. it was because to me evil insulted me first by trying to exploit my lack of knowledge in scientific subjects in the signs theard, and said 'ignorance is bliss', reffering to me as ignorant because i dont know much about science, so i felt i should retort with an equally childish remark and hidden half assed insult. but seeing how it obviously got to evil dead much more then i meant it to, i apologize for that statement.

anyways, thats all i have to say about this nonsense. im done with the childish remarks to try to prove my own intelegence. the very fact that this thread is still having posts put in it is an insult to everyone of us involved, go read through it again, its a thread filled with advanced childish type insults. "you are" "no you are" "no you do this wrong" "no you do this wrong" this is no way for any of us to show our smarts, so i will be the first to leave this thread now, and if you want to truley look intelegent i reccomend you all do the same and let this shameful thread die.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 08:28 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

1. you do know your stuff about movies.........this is a movie forum......I like to read your opinions on movies even if they differ with mine........I like to see others points of view.

2. In the "signs" thread........I wasn't intentionally insulting you.....you admitted that you were ignorant about science so I posted "ignorance is bliss" because you liked the movie and I thought that if you were well educated in science that you wouldn't have. I wasn't trying to insult you by saying you didn't know much about science, you readily volounteered that yourself.

3. This thread is done.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 11:40 AM
Klear Eyez
I eat kitty cats

Dont mess with Jed

You will lose

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 01:13 PM
Klear Eyez is currently offline Click here to Send Klear Eyez a Private Message Find more posts by Klear Eyez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I'm kind of passed that now Klear Eyez............I've spent the last 3 years schooling people left and right, mainly out of boredom...........I actually like this forum and the posts made herein........I'm trying to just go with the flow and keep on topic here..........it's always fun to school people in talk forums like PT but I'm actually interested in the topics discussed on this board.........no need to ruin them.

That reminds me..........I think I'm going to go post on PT real quick........havn't done that in a loooong time...............also, you were banned? I'm assuming it was an i.s.p. ban otherwise you would have just made a new name............don't you use aim? if you sign onto aim then make a new name it basically scrambles your i.s.p. addy and it won't match the i.s.p. addy that is banned...........if that makes any sense at all.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 02:03 PM
Klear Eyez
I eat kitty cats

No ****k that ****** site..... I aint about to waste no time with them bitches. It was just fun going there and talking shitt to the dumb ******* like Pete, Chris etc....

But I also im past that

haha

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 03:36 PM
Klear Eyez is currently offline Click here to Send Klear Eyez a Private Message Find more posts by Klear Eyez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I need to get me a BOOMSTICK!.................................................................................................................................................................yeah boom stick

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 01:05 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote