KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » KoRn

KoRn
Started by: Stovenutts

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

KoRn

I know alot of people dont like them,but then again, alot of people do. i like them becuz they are different from alot of rock bands. why or why dont u like them?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 11:31 PM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampirePrincess
Moon Child

Well I have a diffrent opinion on them. I listen to them in middle school and I really was not a big fan. I was more into other things. They are not diffrent to me. They sound like whiney kids that want attention.

No offense.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 11:36 PM
VampirePrincess is currently offline Click here to Send VampirePrincess a Private Message Find more posts by VampirePrincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

they used to be a great band. their first album is still the deepest and emotional music ive ever heard. and alot of bands whine about stuff. the difference is the singer from korn actually has something worth whining about. what happened to him is absolutely tragic and brings extreme depth to his songs and lyrics. their new stuff is a bit tame, but still nice to listen to sometimes. i think they are much better them the majority of the metal out there today.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 12:42 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

yea theyre first one was the best but now their music is getting repetitive

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 02:46 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

They covered "Gotta Have Faith" better than Goerge Michael. That song rocks.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 07:14 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

c'mon, I'm waiting.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 07:51 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampirePrincess
Moon Child

I thought that was Limp Bizkit... Unless KoRn did it too...

*confussed*

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 08:15 PM
VampirePrincess is currently offline Click here to Send VampirePrincess a Private Message Find more posts by VampirePrincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

it is limp bizkit

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 09:19 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampirePrincess
Moon Child

Ok I was going to say!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 09:21 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Korn and Biscuits, I'm getting hungry.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 10:17 PM
BackFire

welcome to my world

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 10:27 PM
Mafia Girl
Paranoid Insomniac

i like KoRn im not really as in to their music as i used to be but i was really pleased with the untouchables CD.....i think they are a really good band....

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 07:59 PM
Mafia Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Mafia Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Mafia Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

The only Korn album I liked was Follow the leader.

Now I loved the work Jonathan Davis did on the Queen of the Damned soundtrack & score.

I thought it was foul that J.D. couldn't sing on the soundtrack because of his contract. So I had to use Kazza to get the original tracks with Jonathan's voice.

My fav J.D. song from QOTD.

1.FORSAKEN
2.Slept So Long
3.Not Meant For Me
4.System
5.Redeemer

P.S. I thought Wayne Static's version of "Not Meant for Me", was really good too.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 09:46 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i really dont know nothng about them but i think their music is kick ass especilly to listen to them whilke u r driving it makes u want to drive really fast lol!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 07:26 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

I really like their songs freak on a leash (old one) and I did my Turn.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 02:37 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I must admit i wasn't Korns biggest fan when i first heard them, but when i first heard Thoughtless (Taken from there 'Untouchables' album) i thought wow along with songs like Here To Stay,I Did My Time,Freak On a Leash & Got The Life i changed my opinion although they are not my favourite rock band i do have a more positive opnion then originally.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 09:09 AM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
metamorphic

I think KoRn rocks big style , There muzik is soo cool...!!!! rock

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 07:19 PM
metamorphic is currently offline Click here to Send metamorphic a Private Message Find more posts by metamorphic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil-X
The Fear Of Not Knowing

KoRn kicks ass! I like the songs they made with Ice Cube too.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 11:39 PM
Evil-X is currently offline Click here to Send Evil-X a Private Message Find more posts by Evil-X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i love KoRn follow the leader rocks!!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 04:02 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer
Glampire

They signed Orgy.. I am cool with them!!

plus their lyrics go deep.. well at least the older songs.. the new shit sounds all the same..

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=synth107etic

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 11:39 AM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote