KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » who would you like to see as the defence against the dark arts teacher

who would you like to see as the defence against the dark arts teacher
Started by: charmaine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
el-pirate
pissed

there will be a new character in the books right..? Mc...(something, can't remember...) maybe he'll be the DADA teachers (hope it's lupin though!)

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 07:16 AM
el-pirate is currently offline Click here to Send el-pirate a Private Message Find more posts by el-pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilsis

yeah i think jkr said something on her site about that new dude was gonna be the new dada teacher. i highly doubt that lupin would go back to hogwarts now that his being a werewolf n all is out n the open & besides hes in the order now & has too many other things to do for dumbledore w/out having to teach a bunch of kids

EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 12:20 PM
lilsis is currently offline Click here to Send lilsis a Private Message Find more posts by lilsis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

most of the new adult characters turn out to be the DADAs... GIVE IT TO SNAPE ... big grin

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 01:10 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Yea Snape deserves it.Give it to him!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 04:37 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marlenne

hey i'd like to teach it! but i also think that snape would be a good pofess. i mean, he was a death eater, wasn't he? so he is the one who best knows what Voldemort is up to. but then they would need a new potions proffessor. dumbledore is a good option, but ther's his age to consider. I think they should give this job to Mad Eye.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 03:33 AM
marlenne is currently offline Click here to Send marlenne a Private Message Find more posts by marlenne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilsis

quote:
Originally posted by marlenne
hey i'd like to teach it! but i also think that snape would be a good pofess. i mean, he was a death eater, wasn't he? so he is the one who best knows what Voldemort is up to. but then they would need a new potions proffessor. dumbledore is a good option, but ther's his age to consider. I think they should give this job to Mad Eye.
no way!!! they did that one & look wat happened....i say we should at least give snape the chance he's the best person for the job!

EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 07:46 PM
lilsis is currently offline Click here to Send lilsis a Private Message Find more posts by lilsis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
impatientinky
BlackWidow

SNAPE FOR DADA big grin

signature by TWelling4Ever.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 05:07 AM
impatientinky is currently offline Click here to Send impatientinky a Private Message Find more posts by impatientinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

You're crazy, woman! Dumbledore, Tonks, or Kingsley!!!

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 06:54 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Snape wud be great as the DADA ...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 12:56 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

You're all crazy! *sobs*

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 06:28 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Its obvious somewhere along the line Snape will get it

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 07:04 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I know. Sadly.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 08:35 PM
lilsis

I SURE HOPE HE DOES HE DESERVES IT!! eek!

EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 10:04 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

hrmmm..... wonder if someone else from the ministry would come.........?

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 04:15 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

quote:
Originally posted by The Inkeeper
Its obvious somewhere along the line Snape will get it

lets hope its this time round wink

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 08:20 PM