KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Should I go?

Should I go?
Started by: theEvilJedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dim
Creativity

KJ, why exactly are you leaving??

You two seem to be in a little poking contest...I don't see why you can't get along and what in the world brought it on...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 03:46 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

There you go again posting tweo comments when you only need one. Are you completly thick?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 03:47 AM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Dim I tried.I asked to settle this for the other's sake and he just blew me off.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 03:47 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Dim,

This has been going on for nearly an hour now. I find it very disconcerting that they can't just let it lie.

I did a little recruitment campaign on Sunday on my site but I think that anyone who decides to come over to this forum will take one look and bugger off again with all this stuff going on.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 03:50 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

KJ...don't worry about how many post he decides to use...

and Ej, if he does blow you off then maybe you should just steer clear of him for a while...

You two could very well tear this board apart...is that what you want?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 03:50 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

What do you want me to do Dim?Stay or leave?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 03:52 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Thanks Dim, that's exactly the point I was trying to make.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 03:54 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I did.But in the mean time he continued to lie about me.So what was I supposed to do?Stand back and let him?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 03:55 AM
Dim
Creativity

I want you to stay and I want everyone to grow up...this is so incredible silly...and the truth is you both not it but you'd rather hold on to hurt feelings and keep nettling eachother...MY God Men...it's undignified!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 03:56 AM
KJ
Sausages

I know and I'm sorry.
I would just like to tell everyone that after tonight I'm leaving and will find another forum. EJ is a munipulative little liar and I'm not going to put up with it anymore. Everything that he has said about me is something that me or Xizor said about him on the JC. He somehow manages to turn it round to make himself look good. I've contacted about 30 people about this forum so you should have some new members soon. You can E-mail me at [email protected] I'm not going to go on about EJ anymore as in time I'll be proved right.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 03:57 AM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

EJ,

Take it from the master of not knowing when to let it go.

Just ignore it, he'll loose interest in the end.

Just for the record, I'm not passing blame on anyone here I just want us to live in peace and tranquility.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:00 AM
Dim
Creativity

KJ, I don't think it's a good thing to just run off...if EJ is doing what you say then why can't you just ignore him? I know that he's never said anything that made me think worse of you...I can't believe that you're willing to leave because of this...It's very upsetting...

I mean...what am I going to do now? I won't have a favorite Keith...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:03 AM
Ratcat

ANd I'll end up being the only active UK bod here. (I think)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:05 AM
theEvilJedi

What?I told him I want to settle it with him but he said no.I don't care what he does as long as it is not in disrespect to the others.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:08 AM
Dim
Creativity

OH god...yeah, see KJ..why would you want to do that to us? I've already heard more about this man's knickers then I've EVER wanted to..eek!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:08 AM
theEvilJedi

What he said was that I post meaningless posts and am a liar.Do I do any of those things?So there is nothing for him to ignore.He even admitted to me before that he was trying to kick me off the JC.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:10 AM
Ratcat

This whole topic is a meaningless post, and we've all been sucked in to it.

Dim, how's the photo coming, or have you given up on that.

RC tries to tackfully change the subject but thinks he may well fail.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:13 AM
KJ
Sausages

This is my very last post.
Dim- I came here to talk about Star Wars and so I'll find somewhere to do that. EJ started this whole argument tonight when he called me a liar on the JC.

Ratcat- I'll probably join your forum but I'm away to watch the Olympics so goodbye.

EJ- Well done you have finally got your wish. Goodbye.

"Man, I hate EJ"
- Yoda in EP2. (hopefully)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:14 AM
Dim
Creativity

Well...I had a few but I had on a flannel shirt because I don't have any winter clothes yet and I was having a fat day...so I tore those up big grin

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:15 AM
theEvilJedi

You called me a liar FIRST.I said we should work things out but you said no.I never wanted you to leave just stop with your put downs.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:16 AM