KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Should I go?

Should I go?
Started by: theEvilJedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

That's just vain. Have you seen my latest editorial pic. If I can post that then you can post a flannel shirt!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:17 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Your not that bad RC.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:18 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

It's a awful pic but my son took it and made me promise to use it. (He's 4 !!! Can you believe it)

I'm gonna get a load of new ones during my holiday, ,AFTER I've spent a week on my tan.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:21 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I show mine when the pictures come in.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:23 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

KJ...sad ..I hope you'll change your mind...if not then I'll miss ya.

RC..I would have posted the flannel but I was having a fat day...women just don't do that. I might just go to one of those photo booths in the mall...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:26 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Hey, I've had a fat life, what can I say...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:28 AM
theEvilJedi

Trust me Dim your not the only one that looks fat in pics.Yup I do too.

Well I guess this is the new beginning w/o Kj.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:29 AM
Ratcat

I need some of that Mad Professor formula

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:31 AM
KJ
Sausages

Not just yet Dim. THIS IS MY VERY LAST POST but I need to ask Ratcat something. I've just been to your site and their are some posts under the name King Jedi but I've never been to your forum. How could that happen?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:34 AM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

See KJ...that's an omen that you shouldn't leave!...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:39 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Anyone could have posted those unfortunately, someone appears to have just typed in King Jedi as a name without a password so they just appear as an unregistered user, hence the title of Wanderer.

I can delete them if you wish.

BVe aware that I may be closing my forums soon anyway.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:42 AM
KJ
Sausages

Why? I've just arrived there. And the posts were mine but I never put them there. They are identical to ones I've posted here.

GOODBYE THIS TIMEsmile

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:46 AM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Freaky, no idea.

I'm probably closing them in favour of advising my users to come here as it's a much better forum.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:48 AM
Dim
Creativity

sad

Why might you be closing yours RC?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:49 AM
Ratcat

See above, this forum has a much better community spirit, until tonight that is.

KJ has just started posting over there, I just want to make it clear that i am NOT poaching users. In fact quite to opposite. I have alsready recommended this forum to the users of my forum.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:54 AM
Dim
Creativity

I think and hope things will calm down...It seems like this kind of thing happens every so often but usually UBH his here to settle everyone down... I wish we could have headed this off but I don't see how there was much that we could do considering we don't know what was said in JC...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 05:03 AM
Ratcat

I understand. I know what I would have done if I was able but that moot at this point. Anyway, it's done now. I'm gonna take a time out and hit the sack, I feel worn out!!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 05:06 AM
theEvilJedi

Hmmm...

Ratcat don't close yours.I bet KJ was just blowing off stem.He said it was his final post 3 times so except him to come back.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 07:23 AM
Ratcat

Re: Hmmm...

The decision to get rid of my forums has been formulating in my mind for a number of weeks now. I'm gonna decide when I get back of holiday.

I must be true to my readers, this place has a lot more going for it, numbers, depth of topic, you, Dim, UBH, need I say more.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 01:39 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

I've moved this thread to this, a more suitable forum.

EJ, I thought we had sorted this out, why would you want to bring it back up again?

KJ, I don't think you should leave because of EJ, as you are an integral part of this forum (so are you EJ).

Another thing, if anyone is having a problem with another member, can they please mail me first instead of starting a 'post fight'? My email, incase you didn't know, is [email protected]

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 03:22 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote