KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Dumbledore an Animagus (phoenix)

Dumbledore an Animagus (phoenix)
Started by: ~Air Angel~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Closing!!! No activity since July 03...........

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post May 8th, 2004 10:08 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

My Theory.

Click it quick

Something in the Hp POA film shows something that happens in book 6 or 7

hmm.Remember that some wizards can become animangi

which is a good thing to be, so most wizards powerful enough would be one yeah.....

Well Think of dumbledore

Think of how he can see through the invisibility cloak
think of how he has the sparkly eyes
think of how he looks old and elegant yet is still agile.

Take a look at this

(please log in to view the image)

Im Back happy

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 08:00 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

what would he be?

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 08:01 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Look at the picture

Im Back happy

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 08:03 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

maybe a Phoenix.......

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 08:15 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

and thats why i posted an owl confused

Im Back happy

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 08:33 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

an owl?.....no a phoenix is more likely

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 08:57 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

well he has a pheonix already...yeah i agree with an owl though...they're wise, clever, and swift just like dumbledore

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 09:16 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

and phoenix live long, are brilliant creatures, are beautiful, they have tears that heal ( could be the eyes), very smart, strong.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 09:18 PM
Patronus

Here's a crazy idea. What if Hedwig is Dumbledore?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 12:42 AM
Patronus is currently offline Click here to Send Patronus a Private Message Find more posts by Patronus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Iceman22
You Talkin' To Me?

Cool theory, but I don't think Dumbledore is an Animagus.
He's blind (no I am NOT crazy). His eyes are magical, like Moody's but, Moody's eye is so because he was an Auror (give's a creepy effect on his rivals), that's why he can see through an invisibilty cloak.
Another reason: never noticed why Dumbledore has such a good hearing despite his age, blind people have it too.
And the reason that he kinda knows of everything that happens in the castle, i ve got 2 assumptions: it's rather the Chocolate Frog card with his face on it or rather it are the paintings that are all over the castle ( remember the talking in OotP in his room with the paintings).

"Each day we will spill their blood, til it rains down from the skies.Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace." - Boondock Saints

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 01:52 AM
Iceman22 is currently offline Click here to Send Iceman22 a Private Message Find more posts by Iceman22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

icemans theory is the best...it makes sense!....go you iceman!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 01:58 AM
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

i agree. it is higly possible...but arent blind people's eyes all blue and glazed over? and all the times that harry's talked about the "twinkle in his eye" and that his eyes came to rest on harry?

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 11:36 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Iceman22
You Talkin' To Me?

Ladyslytherin, he has magical eyes every time he sees a magical thing in or about harry, the eye receives this en thus "twinkles" as the eye sees the magic. Just bare with me a Little.
We all know that Harry is very powerful, but doesn't know how to use it.
But actually he's greatest power is his believe. If he does believe he can do something, than he will do it. And almost every time he's with Dumbledore, the Professor gives him couple of instructions or rather believes. Harry trusts the professor with his own live, thus he starts to believe to and then the magic in him begins to work althus creating the "twinkle" in Dumbledore 's eyes, that are just only picking the magical signature of Harry's evolving powers started by his believe.
Hope I have made myself clear and answered your question.

"Each day we will spill their blood, til it rains down from the skies.Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace." - Boondock Saints

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 12:06 AM
Iceman22 is currently offline Click here to Send Iceman22 a Private Message Find more posts by Iceman22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I still agree with iceman....are you JK?...you seem very clever about this.

besides ladyslytherin, blind peoples eyes become milky white

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 01:09 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Very inquisitive and very observant iceman.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 01:23 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

that's an awesome theory iceman!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 01:35 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

maybe iceman is JK rowling

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 02:36 AM
Iceman22
You Talkin' To Me?

Naaah, just happen to read a lot between the lines and have the wildest imagination stick out tongue
You can also get good assumptions out of fan fiction, really good authors are out there writing brilliant fics.
But geez, i m rather embarrassed with the compliments.
Geez really guys thx a lot. embarrasment

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 10:20 AM
The Alpha
anomaly

But IF Dumbledore is an Animagus then... HE MUST BE A PHOENIX!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 10:46 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote