KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Emma Frost

Emma Frost
Started by: Kes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mav
Can't think of one

made by verauko

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 05:38 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

she was born in Boston, but in every cartoon episode, she had a British kinda fliar. The guys in the Hellfire club wore English clothes fit for a king, talked with proper english, most had accents, and they each had their own freakin' army!

made by verauko

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 05:42 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by verauko
KES! I also hate her! Because she looks like a lousy b***, and that's why she would be the best Emma Frost big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin laughing out loud hie hie

I just hate the actress cos, well she cant act!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 06:55 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

How can you know? Watching how she's walking with a crowbar in every horror what she has played in?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:37 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:38 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by verauko
How can you know? Watching how she's walking with a crowbar in every horror what she has played in?

laughing out loud Actually I've never seen a horror movie with her. or atleast i dont remember seeing one. i saw (UNFORTUNATLY) the wedding planner and another i dont remember the tittle.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:41 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Well... anyway..... she almost always plays the bad guys (gurls big grin) and only shows an anger and how sly she is...... these are not good roles to show how good you act... I've never seen a movie where she played a good character... ZONK! laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:58 PM
Kes
Philie

I'd say: "see the wedding planner" but I'm not that cruel!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 08:58 PM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

lol!!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 09:04 PM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tokyo_goddess
In the Mysterious Beyond

Okay, if she's bad actor...then she can go to acting school, easy enough right? but the point is she looks exactly like Emma. yes

http://lemonhead.cjb.net Do you like readingreading dirty things?shifty Join Lemon Head! Currently over 150 lemonheads!

http://bulmaandvegetascuddlecove.cjb.net My Bulma and Vegeta shrine. big grin

http://briachan.blogspot.com Nobody's Listening...my blog.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 09:13 PM
tokyo_goddess is currently offline Click here to Send tokyo_goddess a Private Message Find more posts by tokyo_goddess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Yeah! That's right.....

Well..... I don't like actors who became to acting as Young Children Stars... without any acting schools (and not even acting, some of them have never end a normal school) sad many of them are rather bad actors now sad

Anyway! Orlando Bloom finished acting school and now he's a very good actor big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin Don't ya think big grin?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 11:33 AM
tokyo_goddess
In the Mysterious Beyond

Yeah, young child stars...do seem to get into the acting world to easily...not on acting ability...but on connections.

http://lemonhead.cjb.net Do you like readingreading dirty things?shifty Join Lemon Head! Currently over 150 lemonheads!

http://bulmaandvegetascuddlecove.cjb.net My Bulma and Vegeta shrine. big grin

http://briachan.blogspot.com Nobody's Listening...my blog.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 10:49 PM
tokyo_goddess is currently offline Click here to Send tokyo_goddess a Private Message Find more posts by tokyo_goddess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kahlan

Wow, I think this Bridgette Wilson chick looks like the perfect Emma Frost. Emma's always been the type of person who does whatever it takes to get what she wants. In the picture of Ms. Wilson in the first post, she has that look, the "Don't mess with me, otherwise I'll get in your head and make you think your a flee for the rest of your natural life" kinda look. Am I wrong here people???

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 09:54 PM
Kahlan is currently offline Click here to Send Kahlan a Private Message Find more posts by Kahlan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Kahlan, I think the same... I comletely agree with you big grin

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 09:59 PM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Aww i like bridgette i think shed make a good Emma, gillian on the other hand i just dont think would fit the part besides shes kinda old lookin. i dunno iv just always liked bridgette, she was sonya blade in the first Mortal Kombat movie and i thought she did a great job and some of the fight sense she did where really kick butt!

P.S*Originally they wanted to get Russel Crowe to play Wolverine, im not sure if he was busy or just turned the part down.

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 03:30 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

Thats a good thing to me. Hugh Jackman is perfect.

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 03:55 PM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Yea i just dont see how Russell crowe could have fit that part

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 04:03 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kahlan

No, Russell Crowe may be an exellent actor, but he's NO Wolvie. They make Hugh look JUST like I pictured Wolvie looking. And he has the attitude. Like, in the 1st movie, when he grabs Cyclops and says, "It's Cyclops......wanna get out of my way?" I loved that scene......

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 08:32 PM
Kahlan is currently offline Click here to Send Kahlan a Private Message Find more posts by Kahlan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by GambitEVOFan1
Aww i like bridgette i think shed make a good Emma, gillian on the other hand i just dont think would fit the part besides shes kinda old lookin. i dunno iv just always liked bridgette, she was sonya blade in the first Mortal Kombat movie and i thought she did a great job and some of the fight sense she did where really kick butt!

P.S*Originally they wanted to get Russel Crowe to play Wolverine, im not sure if he was busy or just turned the part down.

Hey Gillian is not old looking!
I never heared that Russel bit. Singer in an interview said Dougray Scott was suppose to play Wolie but a movie that he was doing got delayed and he couldn't do it anymore.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 08:59 PM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

yea in an interview before the movie was under way he mentioned something about russel crowe. im not sure if they ever officially asked him though, they may have decided against it. I also heard he was supposed to play wolverine on some FX showing of the X-Men movie but ya can never believe wat those ppl say

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 09:41 PM