KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » the most "ROMANTIC" quotes in movie history

the most "ROMANTIC" quotes in movie history
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

This is one from the movie the Cutting Edge with D.B. Sweeny.

"Don't say we are not rightt for eachother, because the way I see it we may not be right for anyone else."

It is something like that. Close enough. Sorry if it has already been posted. If it has, then I am reaffirming it is a romantic quote

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 05:09 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

The english patient

Almásy: What do you love most?
Katharine Clifton: Water. Fish in it. Hedgehogs, I love hedgehogs. Marmite. Baths, but not with other people! Islands. I could go on all day.
Almásy: Go on all day.
Katharine Clifton: Your handwriting. My husband.
Almásy: And what do you hate most?
Katharine Clifton: A lie. And you?
Almásy: Ownership. When you leave, forget me.

Katharine Clifton: Promise me you'll come back for me.
Almásy: I promise, I'll come back for you. I promise, I'll never leave you.

Almásy: New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything. For the heart is an organ of fire.

Almasy: You're wearing the thimble.
Katherine Clifton: Of course, you idiot. I always wear it; I've always worn it; I've always loved you.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 05:38 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OxxStaindxxO

Love most romantic line

Jack-You met me at a very strange time in my life.

To Marla

FIGHT CLUB...best romantic movie ever....

Old Post May 17th, 2004 12:10 AM
OxxStaindxxO is currently offline Click here to Send OxxStaindxxO a Private Message Find more posts by OxxStaindxxO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

Jenny: O Jack, I've Loved you since the day i met you and i will never stop. Please tell me the same.

Jack: Huh you wish ya fat bi*ch.

Old Post May 17th, 2004 08:56 AM
Aku is currently offline Click here to Send Aku a Private Message Find more posts by Aku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fan of LOTR
Coolio

Arwen: Do you remember the day we met?
Aragorn: I thought I had strayed into a dream.

You know what Napolean... You can Leave.

Old Post May 20th, 2004 12:06 AM
Fan of LOTR is currently offline Click here to Send Fan of LOTR a Private Message Find more posts by Fan of LOTR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

shake that ass and get it loose.."love and a bullet"

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 20th, 2004 12:14 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
'you make me wanna be a better man' -as good as it gets

i love that line!

i think the most romantic is
'i would rather share one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.' i know it's been said before but it's so romantic!

also, there's
'men will hunt us, the gods will curse us, but I'll love you. Until the day they burn my body, I'll love you.' from Troy

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 01:53 PM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theone0103
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I'm Flying"

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 03:17 AM
theone0103 is currently offline Click here to Send theone0103 a Private Message Find more posts by theone0103 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Jerry Maguire: "I'm not letting you get rid of me.....I love you. You, complete me."
Dorothy Boyd: "Shut up. Just shut up. You had me at "hello.""

ahhhhh I love these lines........

Last edited by ~JP~ on Jun 23rd, 2004 at 05:22 AM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:18 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bobbydeacon

From "The English Patient":

Almasy: You're wearing the thimble!

Katherine: Of course, you idiot. I always wear it. I've always worn it. I've always loved you!

Almasy: (cries)

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 04:43 AM
bobbydeacon is currently offline Click here to Send bobbydeacon a Private Message Find more posts by bobbydeacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

[At Bruce's parents' grave]
Bruce Wayne: It doesn't mean I don't care anymore. I don't want to let you down, honest, but... but it just doesn't hurt so bad anymore. You can understand that, can't you? Look, I can give money to the city - they can hire more cops. Let someone else take the risk, but it's different now!
[thunder and lightning]
Bruce Wayne: Please! I need it to be different now. I know I made a promise, but I didn't see this coming. I didn't count on being happy.
[thunder and lightning]
Bruce Wayne: Please! Tell me that it's okay.
[Andrea Beaumont appears]
Andrea Beaumont: Maybe they already have. Maybe they sent me.
[They embrace in the rain]
the saddest most tragic romatic quote every!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 04:50 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bobbydeacon

The English Patient

Almasy: Katherine, I just wanted you to know. I'm not missing you yet.
Katherine: You will. You will.

Almasy: Dance with me. I want to touch you. I want the things which are mine. Which belong to me.
Katherine: Do you think you're the only one who feels anything? Is that what you think?

Almasy: I'm sorry, Katherine. Every night I cut out my heart, but in the morning, it was full again.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 04:57 AM
bobbydeacon is currently offline Click here to Send bobbydeacon a Private Message Find more posts by bobbydeacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bobbydeacon

Forrest Gump

Jenny: Why are you so good to me?
Forrest: You're my girl.
Jenny: I'll always be your girl.

Forrest: Will you marry me? I'd make a good husband, Jenny.
Jenny: You would, Forrest.
Forrest: But you won't marry me.
Jenny: You don't want to marry.
Forrest: Why don't you love me, Jenny? I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.

Forrest: Jenny?
Jenny: Forrest, I do love you.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 05:06 AM
bobbydeacon

First Knight

Lancelot: I dare not kiss so lovely a lady. I have only one heart to lose.

Lancelot: Just tell me what to do, and I'll do it.
Guinevere: Your life is your own.
Lancelot: I give it to you.

Guinevere: And what shall I tell myself?
Lancelot: That there was once a man who loved you too much to change you.

Guinevere: Lancelot! I owe you a kiss. I'm asking you.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 05:11 AM
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

"You complete me."
"You had me at hello."

Both from Jerry Maguire

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 01:43 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Obvious entries from Army of Darkness:

"First you want to kill me, then you want to kiss me. Blow."
and "Hail to the King, baby."

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 04:21 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mazza_728

Bridget: Wait a minute... nice boys don't kiss like that.
Mark Darcy: Oh, yes, they ****ing do

Mark Darcy: I don't think you're an idiot at all. I mean, there are elements of the ridiculous about you. Your mother's pretty interesting. And you really are an appallingly bad public speaker. And, um, you tend to let whatever's in your head come out of your mouth without much consideration of the consequences... But the thing is, um, what I'm trying to say, very inarticulately, is that, um, in fact, perhaps despite appearances, I like you
Bridget: Ah, apart from the smoking and the drinking, the vulgar mother and... ah, the verbal diarrhea.
Mark Darcy: No, I like you very much. Just as you are.

Nick Mercer: I'd rather fight with you than make love with anyone else.

Nick Mercer: I think I'd miss you even if we never met.

I love you without knowing how, why, or even from where - Robin Williams in Patch Adams

I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all. - Ten Things I Hate About You

"Don't forget. I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy...asking him to love her." - Notting Hill

"I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw. I'm scared of what I did, of who I am. And most of all... I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life, the way I feel when I'm with you."

- "Baby" Dirty Dancing

"If you love someone... you say it, right then, out loud. Otherwise... the moment just passes you by."

- From My Best Friends Wedding

i didnt come back to tell you that i cant live without you.
i can live without you.
i just dont want to.

- jennifer aniston - rumour has it

*Theres Love, True Love and Great Love. Love, you get over in 2 months. True Love you get over in 2 years, but Great Love, changes your life.*

- Angelica from Win A Date With Tad Hamilton

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 07:05 AM
mazza_728 is currently offline Click here to Send mazza_728 a Private Message Find more posts by mazza_728 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The Empire strikes Back.

Leia (as Han is being led to the carbonite freezing chamber): "I love you!"

Han (with his calm, smug look): "I know."

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 07:11 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

"Would it make a difference if I said no one could possibly love anyone as much as I love you?"

-Evan, The Butterfly Effect.

"Peter...I can't survive without you..."

-MJ, Spider-Man 2.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 05:11 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

True Romance.

Christian Slater - "You are you crying? Why are you fcuking crying!...I just killed a guy for you."

His Chick - "I'm crying tears of joy, baby."

She uncontrollably kisses him they then bone hard, if I'm correct.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 03:14 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote