KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » <<<new here

<<<new here
Started by: ThuggnBLUE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ThuggnBLUE

O damn, that's pretty tight! you got talent, godshinto! eek! May I comment/make an observation on something? I'm from southern Califaz 909 (San Bernardino county). Not orange county but regardless, the siggie is pretty damn awesome. Thanx! big grin

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 01:28 AM
ThuggnBLUE is currently offline Click here to Send ThuggnBLUE a Private Message Find more posts by ThuggnBLUE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Well I'm from New York I live an hour from Orange County choppers so I have seen some of these actaul bikes.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 01:38 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catastrofic Luv
loka chika

haha whoo...

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 01:43 AM
Catastrofic Luv is currently offline Click here to Send Catastrofic Luv a Private Message Find more posts by Catastrofic Luv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catastrofic Luv
loka chika

tom u suck. haha. the sig is 2 good 4 u. *muah* hahaha. jk. that is pretty hard tho... haha.

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 01:44 AM
Catastrofic Luv is currently offline Click here to Send Catastrofic Luv a Private Message Find more posts by Catastrofic Luv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by Godshinto
Here's what the sig I made for you will look like when I am ready to give it to you yours will be larger and will not have whit lines going through it I just did that so that you can't use it till you're ready.

does anyone find this pointless teasing sick? really...it's annoying

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 02:03 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catastrofic Luv
loka chika

haha

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 02:28 AM
ThuggnBLUE

I'm dying over here...I saved the pic to my computer and it said "siggie teaser" mad but it's a badass siggie that, IMO, is worth the wait.
Godshinto...that's Badass that you've seen the bikes. I live about 35 minutes from the LBC so i've seen plenty of bikes also. Are you into all that?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 02:38 AM
ThuggnBLUE is currently offline Click here to Send ThuggnBLUE a Private Message Find more posts by ThuggnBLUE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Hell ya man I go to more car shows I have three mustangs but I try to go to daytona every year I have a 2000 Harley Davison I ride with my two uncles.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 02:51 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThuggnBLUE

Ahh, american muscle. I drive a 1993 5th generation celica GT...It's pretty nice but i've raced it out. I had to get a brand new engine, brand new alternator, brand new radiator, brand new wirings and a battery cuz I was racing on the freeways and my car overheated too much that I killed 1 of the cylinder, friend some piston rings and engine heads. Totally sucked...cost me over 3G's to get it all replaced (i bought my car for 4G and now with everything i've put into it, it's over 15 G's erm. What do you think of the s15 silvia?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 03:34 AM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Not much I am an all american Mustang Tech I have a 2000GT with a 2003 Cobra engine (don't Ask), I also have a 2000 Saleen S281 I wanted a S351 but couldn't find one. And to finish it off a 87 GT with a 93 Cobra Engine that's a show stopped but out of all of them my 2000 GT is my favorite and wins the most shows I have a few pics take a look sorry that's the only pics I don't usually have a camera handy or when I do I'm no where near my cars.

Attachment: gt 2 fl.jpg
This has been downloaded 25 time(s).

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 03:46 AM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Alright Here you go you guys for ThuggnBLUE here's yours

Attachment: thuggnblue sig.jpg
This has been downloaded 27 time(s).

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 03:57 AM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

and then I made this for Catastrofic Luv it's a West Coast Choppers sig.

Attachment: catastrofic luv.jpg
This has been downloaded 26 time(s).

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 03:58 AM
ThuggnBLUE

Ahh, it looks very clean. Nice car! Here's my "speeding bullet" laughing out loud

Attachment: tommyzcarnoplate2.jpg
This has been downloaded 38 time(s).

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 04:02 AM
ThuggnBLUE

Here's a front end picture

Attachment: tommyzcarnoplate5.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 04:03 AM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Nice want a race lets see who'd win..... laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 04:04 AM
ThuggnBLUE

Damn, that'z a pretty nice siggie...me N her is friends in real life. We both live here in 909 with me...It's kinda like romeo and Juliet (except we're not lovers) but she's a red and i'm blue...She's a pretty tight chika

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 04:05 AM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Then mabey I should make her name red then.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 04:10 AM
ThuggnBLUE

Haha, most definately. We're both high powered big grin roll eyes (sarcastic)...thanx alot for the siggies man...drop me a holla on IM...i'm on ThuggnRuggnBLUE

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 04:11 AM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Here's the after market modifications.

Attachment: catastrofic luv.jpg
This has been downloaded 23 time(s).

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 04:13 AM
ThuggnBLUE

i dig...she called me like at 9:15 and I was like "YO! he made you one...it looks pretty tite"...thanx alot, man...it's hella cool of you rock

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 04:22 AM