KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Kiera Knightley or Natalie Portman?

Kiera Knightley or Natalie Portman?
Started by: Princess_Leia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
natalievskeira

I've been an avid Natalie Portman fan for as long as I can remember... but Keira is interesting and new and also very beautiful. My personal opinion is that they are both amazing in different ways, but I cannot see how they resemble each other... Keira looks more like Winona Ryder than Nat. Nat is beautiful and Keira is pretty... So for me, I like Nat better... Keira's second on my list. wink

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 08:13 PM
natalievskeira is currently offline Click here to Send natalievskeira a Private Message Find more posts by natalievskeira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess_Leia

Yeh I agree that they don't really look alike, they used to obviously since Keira was also Amidala but I think they've both grown up now so they don't resemble each other anymore. And yeh I was watching a Wiona Ryder film and was like 'damn she looks like Keira Knightley!'

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 08:43 PM
Princess_Leia is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Leia a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

i would like kiera cuz ive only seen her in two movies shes wonderful in acting and is beautiful! yes bunny smart thumb up roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 06:19 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

To compare actors/actresses go here:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...8752#post928752
closing--closed

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 08:49 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote