KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Say Anything About: Anime/Manga

Say Anything About: Anime/Manga
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (70): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

~Cowboy Bebop~

i used to watch bop before it got axed off the air. i love x-evo and dbz! best toon ever since 90's toons of batman, superman, and spider-man. batman of the future is called batman beyond. that show sucked, but the gadgets were cool! *here's some cowboy bebop pix since it's not on tv...:*

(please log in to view the image)

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:03 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

~Outlaw Star~

~Gundam Wing~

*in rememberance of the animes that used to be on toonami/cartoon network!*

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:10 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

~Dragonball Z the liveaction movie~

i was watching the "mortal combat" movie yesterday, and i can see why people want that robin shou to play goku. that soul stealer guy could play a convincing vegeta!

Robin Shou

*what's this guy's name?*

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:16 AM
jinXed by JaNx

i cant stand anime series, unless there tied in as a movie. i like fist of the north star, M.D geist, angel 8, blood the last vampire and ninja scroll is a classic along with vampire hunter D. has anyone seen the sequal to vampire hunter D ?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 08:56 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

quote:
Originally posted by Sheepz
My Favorite Anime is Cowboy Bebop (the show, the movie was ...ok) Other great animes are...Trigun, Excel Saga, and Card Captors (ok, shut up)

My favorite Mangas are Chobits, Angelic Layer, Love Hina, Kare Kano, and, above all, Paradise Kiss!!!!

Any movie by Hayao Miyazaki is awesome (I like KDS myself)

Yeah, so my least favorite stuff:
- Anything Dbz
- Ranma 1/2, the show
- Akira, the movie
- Inuyasha, manga and show
- Marmalade Boy

WHAAAAA!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? You dont like Akira???? eek! I think its a GREAT movie!! Probably one of my favorite Manga films ever.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 09:55 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Whats the sequel to Vampire hunter D called? That was a spectacular movie!

ps. Fist of the north satr was cool. Did you know that the was a real life movie made?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 09:58 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I wasn't that impressed with Ghost in the Shell, I heard that it was a great movie but when i saw it i just didn't think that it was that good.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:50 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Ghost in the shell is beautifully animated, but a bit hard to follow.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 01:26 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Yeah, that's why i didn't like it i got completely lost and i can usually follow the story of stuff like that. Plus, the voices were out of sink (sp) with the lip movements

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 04:28 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angel Luna

I couldn't stand Akira! It was SO stupid! But I know a lot of people like it. I also LOVE DBZ! My favorite character is Trunks because I think he's HOT! I loved it when he had long hair! But he looks fine either way ^_~

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 08:53 PM
Angel Luna is currently offline Click here to Send Angel Luna a Private Message Find more posts by Angel Luna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah i saw the live action movie of fist of the north star, it was an HBO original movie and let me tell you it was horrible, very very very horrible, i like the animated movie but i cant stand the series there corny. the sequal to vamp D is called bloodlust its a nice addition

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 09:12 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

angel luna: i think future trunks was hot too! didn't like it when he had long hair, but did look good when ssj.

ragesRemorse: do you know what time these anime movies are on or which one's are to be shown next?

has anyone seen the anime movie, X? just when i thought akira was weird, this story was totally bizarre and sad. i hated the way the good guys got killed off so easily and fast. they are the protectors of earth for crying out loud!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 11:23 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I've just got all 3 cowboy bebop manga's they're cool

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 01:05 PM
narcil

i saw X, the movie...i was horribly confused. *lol*

'Slay Evil Immediately'

-the Shinsengumi

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 07:12 PM
narcil is currently offline Click here to Send narcil a Private Message Find more posts by narcil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTonks
Crash's Wife

I love anime!!!
My favorites are:
1.Neon Genesis Evangelion
2.Read or Die
3.Rurouni Kenshin
4.Cowboy Bebop
5.Trigun

I prefer watching them in Japanese with english subtitles....

Attachment: evangelion_evatrio.gif
This has been downloaded 55 time(s).

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 09:52 PM
NTonks is currently offline Click here to Send NTonks a Private Message Find more posts by NTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

spikespegal: me too! haven't read them yet, but i will.
narcil: it was weird, but understandable reactions and so forth.
n.tonks: what's read or die about?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 10:17 PM
NTonks
Crash's Wife

i love the read or die opening song!!!
go to http://animeart.com/music/a/rod/ and then click "opening" to see it

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 11:41 PM
NTonks is currently offline Click here to Send NTonks a Private Message Find more posts by NTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTonks
Crash's Wife

go to http://anime-tourist.com/article.php?sid=264 for the read or die storyline...im too lazy to type it up myself lol big grin

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 11:47 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

this site below has: lyrics for anime music, video game music, j-pop lyric ~

Anime Lyrics (.com)

i love the dbz wallpaper here! ~

Anime Wallpapers.com

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 11:50 PM
Angel Luna

I think Trunks is cuter with long hair...but anyway! I haven't seen the X movie, I was wondering if I should see the anime.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 09:34 PM
Angel Luna is currently offline Click here to Send Angel Luna a Private Message Find more posts by Angel Luna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote