Your X actors

Started by Twin B!tch 157 pages

😱 STANLEY!! IN YER SIG!!!!! Hugh 😍

OF COUUUURSE!!! I LOVE HIM!!!

Hands off, he is MINE.

I
Notice the extremely cute face.
Like in X2, he as Mystique, loked at Stryker with some strange cute face,.-I didnt understand what the face meant but it wa slovely.

erm, no, Hugh is MINE 😠

Thats waht you think.
Yu can have Hugh, but Stan is MINE FOREVER.

...

yes you can have stan, but i have got Hugh, eddie, curly, leopold and van helsing 😛 😍

(sorry to everyone who is puking up at this 😄)

Okay.
You just have those anytime but Logan and Stan are FOREVER MINE!

NO
LOGAN IS MINE TOO!! *makes a clone* here, you have one and i have one 😛

okay but I am afraid of clones so you just take the clone and I will have the original!

no, the original is mine 😛

you!
I leave you logan but dont you dare to touch Stan.

DEAL?

deal

Im glad you didnt say:

Im thinking.
No deal.
Get Logan!

I'm thinking Angelina might make a better Ameila Voight than anybody else

Originally posted by Paola
✅

They're characters for my Xmen fanfic...
go to my website (below), their bios are there

Gambit

They should get Stephen Dorff to play Gambit.

who would play beast ??
and i love hugh jackman as james howlett

i love da face he pulled at stryker and i love him when the school was invaded in X2 when he was alllll sweaty and wearing a singlet GGGRRR... (tongue lolls on floor)

Originally posted by SlayerChick1188
They're characters for my Xmen fanfic...
go to my website (below), their bios are there

okie.....

Re: Gambit

Originally posted by vash0017
They should get Stephen Dorff to play Gambit.

😱 you're absolutely right!!!

Hmmm...who should play beast...what if we threw Vin Diesel in a pile of blue synthetics?

Oh well, I tried.

Yes we knwo Vin Diesel can't act but it hardly matters.