Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Rogue Jedi4,466 pages

DA's nail scratches on my back

same q

Blender...

gas chamber or ****ed in the ass by Neo-Nazis

Gas chamber with the Neo-Nazi's in there thinkin' it's a rapin' room.

Severed fingers, or severed toes?

geez you'd rather die than being ****ed in the ass?! what's the ****ing matter with you?? i mean the rapin' stops...it goes away but the chamber's termial!

toes!

faeces food or acid drink?

Feces food, that actually has healthier vitamins.

Run down by a bus, or smashed to death by fallen plane?

the plane...bus still provides the chance of survival

hands stuck and grinded in the escalator or drink Britney Spear's pee

Drinkin' Spear's pee, I need my hands, and I could go for some distilled water.

Feral cat burst from your chest cavity Alien style or have Snoopy burst out?

Originally posted by Scythe
Drinkin' Spear's pee, I need my hands, and I could go for some distilled water.

Feral cat burst from your chest cavity Alien style or have Snoopy burst out?

Snoopy...i wanna good laugh before i die..

world domination or the woman of your dreams? (please note: world domination goes w/o Wonder Woman!)

Woman of my dreams dude, she is my world!

Anyways, devoured by locusts or stoned to death?

Stoned to death.

Die by food or die by sex?

Ah dude, sex!

Have a black panther claw out your eyes, or have a black panther claw out your eyes?

Black panther. Always wanted to see one.

The girl you have a crush on now, or the girl you used to have a crush on?

I don't have a crush on her, I love her...

Death by pudding or Jello?

Pudding. I want my death to be delicious.

Death by train or car?

Train, take many with me instead of few.

Explosive in throat or kneecap?

I'll take the kneecap, then ill might live to kill the f*ck who put it there...

sq

A dude, throat explosion!! That would look sweet to the onlookers!

Hooker fight or hobo fight?

dammit scythe.. that is a tough choice... but ill go for the hookers cause boobers get to pop out.

Old people fighting or little 5 year olds fighting

Oh dude, old people hands down!

Hot chicks fighting in delicious cheesecake, or a kiddie pool filled with female cum?

The first one obviously.. what the hell would you do with the second?
besides throw a friend in it and laugh

someone having explosive diarrhea in their pants, or someone beating their self up