Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Scythe4,466 pages

Beating themselves and the runs for me, just to add insult to injury!

Wrestling nudes, or nudes wrestling?

BOF!

two girls in the shower or two girls in a jacuzzi

Shower.

Foxy nudes dressed as foxes or foxy foxes dressed as nude?

i love foxes... but then again, foxy nudes could always end up being a guy and thats pretty gay... and then again shaved foxes would be a sad sight to see... ill take a chance for the foxy nudes

Who will win in a fight, humpdy dumpdy or towlie

The egg?

Shot from the front of a boat, or the back of a boat, falling in the water into the rotary blades, chop!

Erm, back of the boat... is that a sober question?

Is there anyone you would risk your life for?

My mom, my friends, my father, my uncles/aunts, my grandparents, my siblings, and possibly the innocent.
Actually, I once jumped in front of a truck to save my dog, who was like a child/little brother to me.
I guess I have indeed almost killed myself to save others a good bit, to be honest.

What kind of person do you think you are, personally?

a good guy who has a habit of making poor decisions....

same q

What member are you attracted to? 😖hifty:

Lord Shaper, Frankenfeltch or whatever, and a couple others. Pretty much any guy with long hair. I don't think I've met a chick on here I'm attracted to though. Other than Kelly.

Same question!

None, really. Mostly because it feels personally odd to be attracted to people in a forum, especially when all you know about them is what they write up.

I'm not saying that everyone on here is bad, because there are probably many that are fantastic people, and some that would probably crush on if I knew them. It's just that I'd like to, ya know, know the person in real life instead.

question?

Absolutely none of 'em! (except Tifa-chan!)

Which Star Wars actor would you most likely beat up if you had the chance?

Jabbas little laughing creature.

What member are you attracted to?

Same answer.

If you could be one dinosaur, what would it be?

None.

What member are you attracted to?

Let's just continue the same freakin' question. 🙄

Same q

Damn.

....Kelly and you.

Same Q.

Originally posted by Switch 07
Damn.

....Kelly and you.

Same Q.

Girls that I find beautiful...damn...pretty much all of them. Almost all girls that post here are hotties...seriously.

Besides me, who is the ugliest KMC member? 😄

You aren't...and I cannot say who I have in mind because I'd get the shit beaten out of me virtually. 😱

Have you ever looked at your teacher's butt?