Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by FoxMeister4,466 pages

It is my favourite show

Children???

(dont fail me now Secretus)

no kids but i would love to have a pair of twin girls

same q

I love them. I'd want a boy and girl for kids.

What do you think of your parents?

MEH

SQ

Mom's insane, Dad's cool.

Do you have any siblings? If so, how many?

Originally posted by SelphieT
Mom's insane, Dad's cool.

Do you have any siblings? If so, how many?

yes 3

SQ.

No none

SQ.

1 older brother

Favorite videogame?

Originally posted by SelphieT
1 older brother

Favorite videogame?

Already been asked...there are too many to chose from...Mario RPG, Mass Effect, Paper Mario, Metroid 3, KOTOR I and II, etc. I love them all very much.

Do you have large nipples or small nipples. (Large nipples are larger than a half dollar and small nipples are as large or smaller than a quarter. Nipples can fall inbetween.)

I can't think of my favorite game.

Originally posted by dadudemon
Already been asked...there are too many to chose from...Mario RPG, Mass Effect, Paper Mario, Metroid 3, KOTOR I and II, etc. I love them all very much.

Do you have large nipples or small nipples. (Large nipples are larger than a half dollar and small nipples are as large or smaller than a quarter. Nipples can fall inbetween.)

small nipples

do you have any unusual piercings?

no

did you have ambitions and dreams but have been crushed?

Sure. Who hasn't?

Same q.

Of course!

Last thing that made you puke in your mouth a little?

Beets. I tried some at Thanksgiving dinner.

What foods make you fart?

veggies.

same?

chinese food

same q

too many to name lol

last person you helped in any way?

my mom

same q

my sister.

song your listening to?