Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by SelphieT4,466 pages

Not finding a person that'd be nice company for my older years, reality of death, and not knowing what will happen, if anything does when you die.

Any cool plans for today?

Nope.

What song turns you on?

no songs turn me on

same q

Lovestoned / I Think She Knows - JT 😆

Name the one person you wish would disappear off Earth's surface.

Originally posted by faraday
Lovestoned / I Think She Knows - JT 😆

Name the one person you wish would disappear off Earth's surface.

a British astronaut

same q

This one horny loser, that plays girls, and sadly succeeds.

Last thing you ate that had a weird aftertaste?

The new Dr. Pepper Chocolate and Cherries 😘

Is my wife hot? 😛

*rubs boob* yes. 😐

Where are you at, RIGHT NOW!?

Originally posted by SelphieT
*rubs boob* yes. 😐

Where are you at, RIGHT NOW!?

Right Here!!!

Where were you on Nov 30th, 1971???

In an ovary?

Where were you, last night!?

Sleeping naked in my bed 😐

Do you like to spoon after sex 😉

I wouldn't know *cries* I bet I would though.

SAME QUESTION!

Yes/No

Do you like to play spoons after not having sex 😛

You mean...... on my nose? Hahahaha!

Last time you were on the phone?

This morning with my mom

What do you want for Christmas?

a clone of myself.

what do you want for christmas?

Nothing really. Just to have at least someone around, unlike last Christmas, I was all alone.

How's the weather?

Originally posted by SelphieT
Nothing really. Just to have at least someone around, unlike last Christmas, I was all alone.

How's the weather?

cold.....

SQ.

Originally posted by Da Pittman
cold.....

SQ.

Cold, a bit windy, and sunny for once! Zomg!

Longest you ever been on the phone?