Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Impediment4,466 pages

Off.

Do you masturbate with right/left/both hand(s)?

right

same q

Both. w00t

Ever kissed a guy?

no

same q

Yes.

Same q.

yes...when you grow up with Muslims, it's inevitable...

favorite pork dish?

chops.

Same q.

cut into strips!

station wagon or coupé?

coupe

lamborghini or ferrari

Ferrari

Alcohol or Weed?

Alcohol.

Same q.

Alcohol. I've not had weed in almost 10 years.

Angel food or Devil's food cake?

devil's food cake

love or money

Love.

Can money really buy happiness?

no

do you think beauty is superficial?

Yes.

Have you ever had your heart broken?

not really no

same q

Yes. It sucks.

How do you deal with stress when you're alone?

I drink....

Oh wait I thought that was "What do you do when you're alone"

Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you died but were able to watch things continue on? What was the conclusion of this life without you?

That everyone was miserable without my presence because I make the world go round.

What would you do if you owned the world's money?